Sign in to follow this  
mel0770

Bizzy Body are LIARS!

If you are considering Bizzy Body because of their so-called "assurance of weight loss" guarantee, PLEASE do not waste your money going there. They are not honest, and just want to sell their treatments and products. Every session they will try to sell you something. And they will put you on strict diets to make you lose weight, their treatments actually do not make any difference. If you put on like even 0.1 kg, they will ask you a million questions why, implying you didn't follow their diet even though you follow strictly. And their guarantee is bullshit, they will twist and turn some kind of excuse so they don't need to give you the free treatment.

I just finished my final treatment of 17 sessions today, which I paid RM4000!! When I first went there I wasn't even fat, but my upper thighs and upper arms were fat, so I wanted to reduce those parts. As I'm not fat, they only guaranteed 15 inches (I heard that most people get 20-25 inches guarantee). After 2 months, they told me I had lost 11 inches overall, (mind you they measure every part of your body like 3 parts of your calf, 3 parts of your thighs, etc... so 11 inches is not much when you divide by 25 different parts) that sounded reasonable as I noticed my body had gone down a bit (clothes a bit loser) BUT my arms and thighs were the same. Now after 3 months they told me I had lost 34 inches!! Come on, that is just bullshit. This last final month I haven't seen any extra difference to my body, weight is the same, and clothes all fit the same. I definitely cannot believe that I've lost an additional 23 inches since the first 11 inches!

When I checked the measurements, it looked right. But then I noticed the first day measurements way back before we started the treatments, and guess what, those measurements were totally false, at least 1-1.5 inches more than my actual starting size for every part of the body. The measurement for my thighs were even bigger than the measurement of my pants! How ridiculous!! What is that all about?! Just plain open lies and deception so that they don't have to give you the free treatment to reach the guaranteed size. And of course you can't argue with them coz their measurement is final. And they also blamed me, saying if the first measurement is wrong I should have said something in the beginning... well, they didn't even show me the first measurements for me to check on the 1st day.

You can argue with them till the cows come home but at the end of the day you will not get your free treatments. I paid so much money for their so called RF treatments which they said can reshape body parts and see instant results but instead they made me follow some diets and my arms and thighs are still big! I'm so mad at them for lying! and also mad at myself for believing that their treatment could actually work. If you want to lose weight, diet is the way, whatever little weight I lost with them I believe is due to their strict diets, NOT their treatments. Just Google blood type diet, sugar blockage diet, fruit enzyme diet and low-carb diet and you will achieve the same results for free! Don't be cheated like I was, I want to warn as many people as I can to stop them from making the same mistake I made.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I still believe we need to do some form of exercise to see results as well as maintain.

Thanks for sharing. I"ve never believed in slimming centers because I dont think their concept works. End of the day, watching what you eat and exercising does wonders at losing weight. Besides, I can't imagine throwing that amount of money away for the sake of slimming down.

4k.. is really A LOT of money..

actually all slimming center almost the same..

wrap u like "dumplings"..

make u sweat.. wat so call massage.. push fat... etc..

so call frequency .. donno wat SH*T... make ur fat bcom "soft"... etc etc

all is crap..

balance diet + exercise .. is onli the WAY to shape ur body..

if really u are desparate for a certain part fat..

mz well engage a personal trainer if u got go gym center...

1 week 3 times.. sure guarantee u tones ur muscle at ur certain parts

Hi, I just wanna share my experience with all the members here.

This is what I encounter with Bizzy Body.

Last year, I had a voucher from credit card for a free treatment at Bizzy Body. So out of curiosity, I called up and asked, and booked an appointment for the treatment. So I went to the Sunway Pyramid branch. Upon arrival, I was asked to wait in a consultation room for the consultant. When the consultant came, as usual, they will start to ask questions and fill up forms. Then she said currently they are looking for Ambassador. And said i am qualified to participate. Of course, i have sign on the spot. I asked for a few days period to think and discuss with my hubby back home, and she said cannot. Once I leave, i will not be entitle for the ambassador package anymore. At first she offered me a 10k package which i complain too costly. they after much negotiation, she finally offered the 4k package. I am not sure what has gotten into me at that moment, and i signed up. I requested a copy of the forms which i signed, but she said cannot, it's their company's policy. (WTH???) I was in the discussion room for about an hour plus... and it was too late for me to have the complimentary treatment already. so she said will put inside the package as additional treatment. subsequently, my body measurement was taken and credit card swapped.

after i reach home, i told my hubby and he objected. Ask me to call them back first thing in the morning to cancel. So the next morning, i called up to cancel the treatment. as usual, cancellation was not alllowed. the manager was also not courteous at all when i told her i wanna cancel. FYI, in every contract that we signed, there's always a 7 days cooling off period which most of us are not aware of, and they will not highlight it.

to cut the story short, we file this case to the Consumer Tribunal. At first, the HQ manager offered me to settle out of the tribunal for 50% refund and the 50% balance will give me as other treatment. I rejected it and requested for 100% refund reason given:

1. I cancelled within 24 hours.

2. I have not started ANY treatment yet.

3. I was not given time to consider before signing the agreement.

4. I should be given 7 days cooling off period.

After much ding dong, finally they offered me a refund of RM3500. (RM500 less for the administration fees). I agreed to it in order to avoid any more hassle and waiting.

so for all of you out there, please be aware of BB gimmicks.

Thanks NWP. I am shocked at the tactics being used here. Good you got your facts. They seem so persistent and aggressive.