prada

Need online hotel booking website?

I'm planning a honeymoon to Japan on free and easy basis. Any online hotel booking sites to recommend to me? Any hotels to recommend in Tokyo & Hokkaido?

I stayed in Toyoko Inn during my Japan trip. They are a budget hotel chain and have locations in all the main cities. I think there's 4 in Tokyo, we stayed in the Otsuka-eki Kita-guchi No.1 one, it's very close to the Otsuka train station. We booked directly from their website.

I haven't been to Hokkaido so unfortunately can't help you with that.

normally when i travel, i'll look up some websites for references on the cleanliness,services etc...

of course, it might not be 100% correct, but sometimes you read guest reviews.. I suppose it helps...

you can either try booking.com or tripadvisor.com

YOu dont need to book through those website given by me, but have a look at the guest reviews and then check the hotel websites. Sometimes you get cheaper rate if book directly through their website.

normally when i travel, i'll look up some websites for references on the cleanliness,services etc...

of course, it might not be 100% correct, but sometimes you read guest reviews.. I suppose it helps...

you can either try booking.com or tripadvisor.com

YOu dont need to book through those website given by me, but have a look at the guest reviews and then check the hotel websites. Sometimes you get cheaper rate if book directly through their website.

My friend give me a recommendation on online hotel booking website. http://www.asialibur.com. I haven't visit the site yet. Good for me, at least I got one more option to compare price of hotels.

Hey there and congrats!

1. I think 3 days with Otaru is fine.

2. You don't need a car for Rusutsu - its an all in resort with lifts, and there is nothing much nearbye to go see...apart from Niseko ski resort (45 mins ) and there are buses to that.

3. If you go to Asahikawa there is the zoo...and depending on your dates a BIg snow Festival there too...but not much else to do.

i'd go to Hakodate, there are many old buildings, night view, onsen hotels...OR

go all the way to East Hokkaido a real winter experience...but you got your love to keep you warm!! A 4 day Japan Railway Hokkaido Pass would take you there...

You can book any hotel in japan through this site "travel.rakuten.co.jp/en/"

Hi, you could try Agoda.com or Booking.Com. I usually use booking.com and find they are pretty impressive. for the record, I used to work in Japan but this was back in 1999 for a year in central Tokyo too. Ahh, I miss those days. Hope this helps and have a great trip to Nippon!

Hi Prada,

Just my two cents' worth, you may want to check in Trip Advisor before booking any hotels. Usually the reviews there are very updated and you'll get a good picture of how the hotel is going to be. I did this many times while planning my holidays and what ppl there said is usually quite accurate.

For Hakodate at Hokkaido, we stayed at Hakodate-mura. See http://bb-hakodatemura.com/eng%20welcom.html It's decent, clean and near to eateries. You can choose with or without bath. We stayed in the double room without bath but the arrangement worked well too...it's not like those hostels where sharing bathroom is dirty.

Hope this helps!

I have planned on week holiday in Malaysia in Kuala Lampur with my family and friends so please tell any luxurious hotel which is situated to best location in the city.

But I did heard that hotel with flight ticket is bad eh???

Why dont just purchase it seperately?

As I known, AirAsiaGo will show you those details of hotels such like location, stars, name, reviews and comments when you choose the hotel.

Unlikely you will be get the bad one unless you did not upgrade it to choose the cheap one.

Edited by mooow

I prefer to book flight ticket and hotel via AAGO because it offers affordable price and convenient

so that i can bring along my family to travel frequently