paulalou

slimming centres - why bother !!!!

Hi, i wanted to get your opinion on the slimming centres, i went to see 2 of them today to get info, london and mariefrance....wow they expensive, the first price i got was RM16680!!!! who gonna pay such a high price...and its only machine....they really push me to buy now and give me the impression that I am not a good woman as I wanted to speak to my boyfriend about it first...i went to london and they offer me a package at Rm8590....less money but very pushy, she didn't even take my measurements..... :dash2:

I think the best way to lose weight is to forget the machines, and pills and all this and work on the proper way, eating right, exercise and feeling good....my sis told me about a online program called myweightguru, did anybody hear of it....she lost 10kg in 3 mnths and not put back on since....i heard that they come to malaysia soon, but not sure when,,,,

for me, i am not haviing a wedding, cos this is my second time, but am having a commitment ceremony, so still the same thing but without the paperwork,,, less hassle...not that i ddid;t love my first wedding, just marry the wrong man lah!!!!

so now i want to slim down before my ceremony which should be in about 3 months, my sis says this program can help,,, anyone got any idea the best way

thanks