Marianne

WTS Bridal Gown with FREE Chinese "Kua" and Veil @ RM800 ONLY!!!

Hi all the brides-to-be,

I am selling my used wedding gown, size M-L

I am also giving away my chinese "kua" and veil FREE as a package with the wedding gown for only RM800 only!!.

The WG is a small "A" design with beaded details at the waist line and the train

My mom got the "Kua" for me when she was in China and it fits a size of M-L. I wore it during the tea ceremony and got lots of compliments about the Kua.

Just want to clear my wardrobe and thus selling all these at a very cheap price.

Can be COD at Mid Valley

Please PM me for those who are interested.

Hi all the brides-to-be,

I am also giving away my chinese "kua" and veil FREE as a package with the wedding gown for only RM800 only!!.

The WG is a small "A" design with beaded details at the waist line and the train

My mom got the "Kua" for me when she was in China and it fits a size of M-L. I wore it during the tea ceremony and got lots of compliments about the Kua.

Just want to clear my wardrobe and thus selling all these at a very cheap price.

Can be COD at Mid Valley

Hi can you please email the details to olivyap@yahoo.com. TQ

Hi all the brides-to-be,

Can be COD at Mid Valley

Hi Marianne,

I quite keen on your WG & KUA, can PM me the pics? rachael_ong817@hotmail.com Thx

Hi all the brides-to-be,

Can be COD at Mid Valley

Please send pictures to lldm_tan at hotmail.com