Daniel Seow

Need help with studio recommendations

Hello everyone, we're currently looking for just a pre-wedding indoor photoshoot. Would also like to have the wedding gowns rented. Does anyone have a good experience with any bridal studio that provides value for money packages? Please share them with me. Budget is the most important factor. If possible, please provide some information on the price of their packages.

Thanks for reading and hope to get your replies and views. Thanks

Sorry forgot to add in, hope the shops will be around JB town area. Thanks

Hello everyone, we're currently looking for just a pre-wedding indoor photoshoot. Would also like to have the wedding gowns rented. Does anyone have a good experience with any bridal studio that provides value for money packages? Please share them with me. Budget is the most important factor. If possible, please provide some information on the price of their packages.

Thanks for reading and hope to get your replies and views. Thanks

Sorry forgot to add in, hope the shops will be around JB town area. Thanks

Hi, i know my BS got provide this budget package, ard RM2000+, incl photoshoot gowns, AD gowns, bed frame, album etc.. they can customize the package for u based on ur budget & needs...

I just took my photoshoot and i find their services quite ok...

i think dreams photo studio is very professional..

if you have budget you can hire your own photographer and rent or made to measure gown/suit from others shop..