work, i have to look around myself for the PS. Can u guy pls share ur

package with me for my reference.

Thank you in advance.

Wish u all HAPPY MARRIAGE!

A wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event... Do enjoy every stage of

the preparations process...

CHEERS~~

Hi to all. I m new here as well.

I will travel to Taiwan mid of May this year, so plan to have PS at Taiwan.

I have book my air ticket n plan to survey on the package offer by Bridal House in KL.

Plan to survey at Jalan Loke Lew tis few days. Will update here when done the survey.

If you have any good offer please share with me as well.

Cheers

Hi Edave, U only book ur flight but yet book PS package? How much is ur flight?

I heard there will hav a wedding fair @ PWTC from 12-14 March/10... Will u go there hav a look?

Can u pls share with me after u survey? May b will go down to KL n book the package...

Thanks a lot...

Cheers~

Hi Edave, U only book ur flight but yet book PS package? How much is ur flight?

I heard there will hav a wedding fair @ PWTC from 12-14 March/10... Will u go there hav a look?

Can u pls share with me after u survey? May b will go down to KL n book the package...

Thanks a lot...

Cheers~

Yes, i booked my flight on october 2009. it cost me bout RM1,000 for 2 persons.

busy for the whole last week & might visit BS at Jalan Loke Yew.

I did ask some quotation from BS at Taiwan via internet. Still waiting for them to come bek to me on that.

I will update you once they email to me.

Cheers.

I haven book my flight, gonna book soon, but the price is ard RM1.5k le...

I hav sign up my pkg during the fair last week... act the fair at PWTC is main for Malay, but there r 7 BS having their promo at downstair...

Hello...Everyone...I have married on last year december 2009...My wedding photo shoot in Taiwan Taichong and the bridal shop i took is taiwan bridal call "Marry"...If someone interest to see and wanna know more detail about it,i can share with urs...As well one of my frens also sign a package to Taiwan on this month...As i know that they will come KL again on April 2010 for wedding fair...So,pls let me know asap...So,i can help you to contact them...So,anyone also can post message to me...Hope i can help you..... :lol:

Hello...Everyone...I have married on last year december 2009...My wedding photo shoot in Taiwan Taichong and the bridal shop i took is taiwan bridal call "Marry"...If someone interest to see and wanna know more detail about it,i can share with urs...As well one of my frens also sign a package to Taiwan on this month...As i know that they will come KL again on April 2010 for wedding fair...So,pls let me know asap...So,i can help you to contact them...So,anyone also can post message to me...Hope i can help you..... :lol:

hey...i m also taken at Marry....mind to share with me ur photos???

dear babes....can pm as well if u guy wan to know my package...see ya

Hi, can you send me more details on the package that you signed up and do you have any website that i can visit to gather more information? You can email me at jwgan822003@hotmail.com

Currently i still waiting feedback from 'If Wedding' & 'True Love' in Taiwan.

Thanks.

Hi, can you send me more details on the package that you signed up and do you have any website that i can visit to gather more information? You can email me at jwgan822003@hotmail.com

Currently i still waiting feedback from 'If Wedding' & 'True Love' in Taiwan.

Thanks.

Hello...I have PM to you email...So,you can check it... :lol:

I m BTB on Dec'10. Now urgently looking for a suitable pacakge. Can you PM me the informatio n package details to canicelsl@hotmail.com..

Thanks in advance ya !!!

Hi All,

I have just sign up my Taiwan PS package with France Paris, Is anyone of you heard this BS b4? Any comment? Actually i m quite worried...

Hi All,

I have just sign up my Taiwan PS package with France Paris, Is anyone of you heard this BS b4? Any comment? Actually i m quite worried...

Hi, i signed them up as well but about 1 and a half year ago...

when do u plan to go??

can gimme some advice?

cos i wont go there in coming 1 year also...

my package can keep for 5 years

Hi, i signed them up as well but about 1 and a half year ago...

when do u plan to go??

can gimme some advice?

cos i wont go there in coming 1 year also...

my package can keep for 5 years

I m BTB on Dec'10. Now urgently looking for a suitable pacakge. Can you PM me the informatio n package details to canicelsl@hotmail.com..

Thanks in advance ya !!!

Hihi...I was PM to you email..Pls check it...TQ... :cool:

HEllo Pretty~

I signed with POSH Wedding,KL (Taiwan shooting) and will going this month(29/04). THe Photographer is Tony and they have bridal at taiwan as well. THey are link together between taiwan and KL. FYI, the bridal at taiwan just open last 2 month. Im welcome you all add me at MSN if need futher information. WIll provide as u guys need. Hope this will help u~

MSN : yunglinda@hotmail.com

* please note me by knowing my msn from msia bride.

Thanks!

i juz went to International Bridal fair at loke yew. only few customer and i sat at 婚紗攝影法國巴黎 France Paris booth and it took me 2 hours for them to show me & talk to me on the price.

anyone have the packages offer by them can share with me ?

I saw TRUE LOVE TAIWAN designs specially their pre-wedding package for Singaporean & Malaysian.

www.truelove.com.tw/smh

Their simple package NT$36000 for 5 sets of bride costumes & hairdressing. total 30 photos with 2 album (18'' and 12''). Is it worth??? I am still doing my research...

I asked around, some local bridal house charging RM5.5k+ for TW shooting, inclu air ticket... any other good result found mind to share???

Hi there, congraz to your new marriage. i am interested in your wedding PS in taiwan, how much did u spend on just the PS? my email merinatsang@gmail.com, thanks so much.

I saw TRUE LOVE TAIWAN designs specially their pre-wedding package for Singaporean & Malaysian.

www.truelove.com.tw/smh

Their simple package NT$36000 for 5 sets of bride costumes & hairdressing. total 30 photos with 2 album (18'' and 12''). Is it worth??? I am still doing my research...

I asked around, some local bridal house charging RM5.5k+ for TW shooting, inclu air ticket... any other good result found mind to share???

Hi, I saw their promotion on web also, due to can't hav face to face communication, so decide not to sign up with them. But I believe stil hav people sign up thru web de.

I sign up my package with France Paris during their road show. U can pm me if u interest tonknow wat I got!

www.truelove.com.tw/smh

Hi, I saw their promotion on web also, due to can't hav face to face communication, so decide not to sign up with them. But I believe stil hav people sign up thru web de.

I sign up my package with France Paris during their road show. U can pm me if u interest tonknow wat I got!

Hello, YES, i would be pleased to know... my email: kelly.n@hotmail.com. U're going to TW which part for shooting?

Hi there, congraz to your new marriage. i am interested in your wedding PS in taiwan, how much did u spend on just the PS? my email merinatsang@gmail.com, thanks so much.

I PM to your email.Pls check it...And u can see my wedding picture also...^-^

Hi, we plan to go on Oct'10... Still hav 6-7mths... But my package is open date...

Sure can share my experience, but i m still searching info...

Here r other BTB experience, http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1269304984

Mind share with me ur package? Pls PM me... Thank you.

Good luck to you... http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=635&st=1020

Hi, we plan to go on Oct'10... Still hav 6-7mths... But my package is open date...

Sure can share my experience, but i m still searching info...

Here r other BTB experience, http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1269304984

Mind share with me ur package? Pls PM me... Thank you.

Good luck to you... http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=635&st=1020

Hi,

Thanks for sharing... But this BS is local at KL?

www.truelove.com.tw/smh

Hello, YES, i would be pleased to know... my email: kelly.n@hotmail.com. U're going to TW which part for shooting?

Email replied