greeny88

Can I Employ Emcee Only for WD?

I'm planning to employ a professional emcee to planning, coordinate and entertain my guests...Only emcee, is it enough for dinner???

Do I have to employ a group of band for my dinner as well??? Is it necessary???

Because emcee + group of band will be well over our budget...Pls help to advise.

I'm planning to employ a professional emcee to planning, coordinate and entertain my guests...Only emcee, is it enough for dinner???

Because emcee + group of band will be well over our budget...Pls help to advise.

For me, I just hired an emcee...no budget for band.. the whole event went off smoothly and all the guests seems entertained..

did received quite a few of good feedback after the wedding dinner ..

Hey childish_gal81...thanks for the quick reply!

Actually I'm thinking to hired the same emcee as you used last time...

If without a band, what services can he provided?

Talking and joking all the time during dinner? Playing music?? Or what else he will provide us??

Thanks!

Oh really? he is good..

For my wedding, we just played some nice music ..then we have a few montage too (Pre wedding, childhood..AD morning session)

So, the whole night seems pretty well occupied..

It was quite a good ambience that night for friends to catch up and chit chatting..

His jokes is appropriate and he manage to catch the attention of all the guests (even my mother in law said he is good) ..hahaha..

Lucky my hubby agreed to hire him at the first place..no regrets..

Oh really? he is good..

For my wedding, we just played some nice music ..then we have a few montage too (Pre wedding, childhood..AD morning session)

It was quite a good ambience that night for friends to catch up and chit chatting..

His jokes is appropriate and he manage to catch the attention of all the guests (even my mother in law said he is good) ..hahaha..

Hi gal,

Im urgently looking for professional emcee for my wedding in May..mind to share ur emcee's contact?

million thanks in advance! =)

Oh really? he is good..

Hi, May I have your emcee contact please....thx a lot....

Oh really? he is good..

Hi Childish_gal,

Will be appreciate if you could provide me the emcee u hire for your wedding. (He speak Eng/Canto?)

Thank you! :)

Can give me emcee contact or quotation. Thank you.!

Oh really? he is good..

Hi Childish_gal,

Will be appreciate if you could provide me the emcee u hire for your wedding. (He speak Eng/Canto?)

Thank you! :)

Talking and joking all the time during dinner? Playing music?? Or what else he will provide us??

Thanks!

Hi,

I hired both MC and band. Perhaps you can ask your MC to organise some games?

My MC organised games to be played on our guests. We chose a few "sporting" guests and invited them onstage. The games were so funny, everyone was laughing non stop!

Hi Don aka event favors. You are not allowed to advertise yourself as the DJ and Melvin as the MC. Soliciting for business is NOT allowed in this forum. I am sure you have read the rules before you register your account here. What you are doing is spamming all over this forum in many threads.

This is a friendly reminder to you. Please remove all your postings about yourself as the DJ and Melvin as MC before you are banned by the Moderator.

Oh really? he is good..

Hi, do you mind to share with me the Emcee's contact and his price please? My email is lengkei@yahoo.com. Thank you very much!

Thanks!

Hi,

I hired both MC and band. Perhaps you can ask your MC to organise some games?

My MC organised games to be played on our guests. We chose a few "sporting" guests and invited them onstage. The games were so funny, everyone was laughing non stop!

mind sharing the emcee contact?email me at sloon168@gmail.com

thank you

Wedding Emcee Malaysia Extraordinaire - Aaron d’Almeida

Not Another Ordinary Wedding Reception, by Born2Talk Corporate & Wedding Events Emcee.

Only if you want a well choreographed event, an interactive joyful celebration and overwhelming gratitude wishes from your guests - Email us at weddings@born2talk.com, hotline number: +65.6573.5440/ +6012.978.5911

Book your Perfect Wedding MC Malaysia - Aaron d'Almeida now!

Watch Aaron Live here : https://youtu.be/mG1rz1JiVkA

Clients Review: https://youtu.be/lKkljOliaCI

www.born2talk.com | www.wedding-emcee.com | www.singapore-emcee.com

#weddingemcee #weddings #aarondalmeida #malaysiaweddingemcee #malaysiaemcee #malaysiamc #malaywedding #chinesewedding #indianwedding #malayweddingmc #chineseweddingmc #indianweddingmc #born2talk #weddinghostmalaysia #malaysiaweddinghost