Sign in to follow this  
GuESs

A letter from daughter in law to mother in law

Hi,

i received this email forwarded email early morning...

is good for all those kena mother in law drive crazy punya orang :)

ps. My mother in law is good :) and nice.... not all mother in law are like this :)

妻 子寫給婆婆的一封信 ( 內容火爆 , 請做老公的小心)

是 媳婦寫給婆婆的一封信( 真猛=..=‘) 一定要看完喔~ 尤其是做人媳婦的和做人老

公 的更是要看喔~~~ 最重要的是將來會當人婆婆的人更是一定 要看的哦~~~呵~

我 一直在想,<妳>對我到底有什麼意義?

你 只不過是我丈夫的母親,在結婚之前,你在我的生命中根本沒有任何意義。

我 的生命來自我的父母,今天的學歷、能力、教養、待人處世之道理,都是來自我父

母 的承傳,沒有任何一分一毫是由你來貢獻。

所 以我不懂,為何一結婚之後,我活了二十多年的歲月全部必須歸零,然後變成> >

>所謂「你家」的人,又變成你家「最小」的人。說「最小」是因為我在「你家」的

地 位始終比我今年才2歲的兒子小。說真的,我心理很不平衡。

我 的父母養育了我二十多年,而你是撿他們辛苦二十多年的結晶,根本來說~你是不

勞 而獲、撿現成的。所以我在幫你做事情時,你得感謝我的父母以及我的勞力付出。

如 果你不感激那就算了,你不應該還對我有極大的意見,對我做的事情總是拿著放大

鏡 來挑剔------雞蛋裡面挑骨頭。這簡直是得了便宜還賣 乖。

我 白天有自己的工作,經濟一向獨立,所以我根本不必依靠你的兒子,也還沒有靠過

你 兒子的薪水過活過。而且我今天有謀生的能力,是仰賴我父母給我的教育,以及我

自 己的不斷學習成長的能力。

所 以我不能忍受我賺的錢好像理所當然必須貢獻給「你家」,然後我花我自己賺的

錢, 都還要看看你的臉色,豈有此理!我又沒欠你,也不需要你養,更沒拿過你一毛

錢, 我可以尊重你的意見,但是不能讓你做主。

所 以我現在要跟你開誠佈公的講清楚說明白:電費是我在支付,所以酷暑的炎夏我開

冷 氣睡覺你不准有意見,隔天要上班的是我,睡眠品質對我而言很重要。還有「佛要

金 裝、人要衣裝」我要買幾套衣服、鞋子都是我的事情,請你一定要記住,這些都是

我 自己賺的錢。

花 錢的準則上面我自己有分寸,你要管就去管你兒子的錢,我用我能力勞力賺去的

錢, 實在不想還要看你的臉色。而且,你不要老是以為你的兒子多棒,如果沒有我也

出 去工作,你以為你去年可以去大陸旅遊二星期嗎?哪來的錢?

我 常常在想,你對我其實真的沒有任何意義,如果你對我有任何形式上的意義,你只

不 過是我丈夫的母親,你所有的恩情功勞都在他身上,要回報你的也是他,相同的能

叫 我回報的也只有我的父母親,如果今天我的父母也這樣挑剔你的兒子,你心理又會

舒 服嗎?你的兒子又能達到他們多少的要求?

所 以~~以後你想吃水果,請叫你兒子切給你吃, 因為這才是他應該做的。衣服也請你

兒 子洗,畢竟你也幫他洗了二十幾年的衣服 (我連一雙襪子都沒有麻煩過你)。

要 去看醫生,請他提早下班帶你去...我不想老是被扣全勤的費用,而且,我感 冒

時, 你還會對我冷言冷語~笑我身體差,因此,你生病時,我沒有辦法提起太多的同

理 心。言而總之,他孝順你是應該的,而我,要把我的孝心回饋給生我育我的父母

親。

如 果要我幫你做,那麼你至少得閉上那張挑剔的嘴巴,然後心存感激,因為我沒有欠

你, 幫你做,是因為看在妳是我丈夫的母親份上,僅僅是這樣而已,要不是他是我丈

夫, 妳以為你會有這個榮幸嗎?而且,妳也得多看看新聞,現在都已經是「家務勞

給」 的年代,妳既然沒有支付我薪水,我幫妳做家務事,你就要偷笑了!

最 後,我寫這封信給妳,妳一定會覺得我大逆不道,但是人與人之間是互相尊重

的, 我對妳便是以這樣的基礎去相處,如果妳不能夠同樣尊重我的感受,就算我會看

在 你是長輩的份上退讓幾分,但是我還是要把底限說清楚。

妳 會說「做人的媳婦要知道理」,但是我要在這邊反駁你~~我從來就不是你養大

的, 我更沒有欠妳,而對你我已經發揮最大的容忍與尊重,其他需要學習的地方是在

你 這邊。

婆 婆,尊重別人也尊重你自己 !!~~~~~呼! 終於吐出來囉~ 真舒服~~~

Well said! I need to admit that I'm the lucky one compare to my MIL because her MIL treats her exactly or I can say worst than that lady who wrote the letter. My MIL is a great and wise person. She cooks for me everyday, sometime when we were traveling, she even helped me with my laundry.

So, everytime when I think of how she was ill-treated by her MIL and SIL, I was damn furious and hated them both! :angry:

can someone translate it..? am a banana... :P

yah yah.. can anyone help translate it to english? very curious to know what happen...

my english sux.. but as i am the 1 post..

i try my best to translate ya..

pls bear wif me..

妻 子寫給婆婆的一封信 ( 內容火爆 , 請做老公的小心)

a letter to the mother in law

是 媳婦寫給婆婆的一封信( 真猛=..=‘) 一定要看完喔~ 尤其是做人媳婦的和做人老

公 的更是要看喔~~~ 最重要的是將來會當人婆婆的人更是一定 要看的哦~~~呵~

我 一直在想,<妳>對我到底有什麼意義?

I am constantly thinking, WHO u r to me ?

你 只不過是我丈夫的母親,在結婚之前,你在我的生命中根本沒有任何意義。

u r jz my husband's mum. Before we get married... u r jz a nobody to me.

我 的生命來自我的父母,今天的學歷、能力、教養、待人處世之道理,都是來自我父

母 的承傳,沒有任何一分一毫是由你來貢獻。

My parents gave birth to me. My academic excelence, ability, talent, philosophy, moral.. etc ... all are taught by my parents.

You do not contribute any of these to me.

所 以我不懂,為何一結婚之後,我活了二十多年的歲月全部必須歸零,然後變成> >

>所謂「你家」的人,又變成你家「最小」的人。說「最小」是因為我在「你家」的

地 位始終比我今年才2歲的兒子小。說真的,我心理很不平衡。

I could not understand. i have lived for 20++ years, but why after marriage, my LIFE should change. It has change to be PART of your family. And in this part of the family i am the least respect, and have the most low status, even lower than my 2 years old children, which is ur grandson. Seriously, i am piss off by this.

我 的父母養育了我二十多年,而你是撿他們辛苦二十多年的結晶,根本來說~你是不

勞 而獲、撿現成的。所以我在幫你做事情時,你得感謝我的父母以及我的勞力付出。

My parents taught me for 20 years. They raise me up. Where as you are just the person that enjoy this benefit.

So, if ever i help you do any stuff.. please be gratefull to my parents, and the contribution of mine.

如 果你不感激那就算了,你不應該還對我有極大的意見,對我做的事情總是拿著放大

鏡 來挑剔------雞蛋裡面挑骨頭。這簡直是得了便宜還賣 乖。

if you r not gratefull to me. Is ok. But you should not make a fuss, have lots of critics on me. You have got great benefit from me, why should you fuss on me still.

我 白天有自己的工作,經濟一向獨立,所以我根本不必依靠你的兒子,也還沒有靠過

你 兒子的薪水過活過。而且我今天有謀生的能力,是仰賴我父母給我的教育,以及我

自 己的不斷學習成長的能力。

I am a working adult. I am financially independent. I do not rely on your son. I have this ability is because my parents taught me well, and I constantly imporving myself.

所 以我不能忍受我賺的錢好像理所當然必須貢獻給「你家」,然後我花我自己賺的

錢, 都還要看看你的臉色,豈有此理!我又沒欠你,也不需要你養,更沒拿過你一毛

錢, 我可以尊重你的意見,但是不能讓你做主。

So, why should i contribute my hard earn money to YOUR family? And why i need to report to you when i am spending my own money? I did not owe u. I do not need to rely on u. And i never even get a cent from u. I can respect u, but i will not let u make the decision.

所 以我現在要跟你開誠佈公的講清楚說明白:電費是我在支付,所以酷暑的炎夏我開

冷 氣睡覺你不准有意見,隔天要上班的是我,睡眠品質對我而言很重要。還有「佛要

金 裝、人要衣裝」我要買幾套衣服、鞋子都是我的事情,請你一定要記住,這些都是

我 自己賺的錢。

So, now i will like to be honest to u. The electric bill is i am the 1 paying. During the summer, i will like to on air con. You should not have any comments on it. A quality sleep to me is essential to me, as i need to work next day. Attire to me are important too. So please do not have any comment, if i purchase N pair of clothes or shoes. Please remember, those money i earn myself.

花 錢的準則上面我自己有分寸,你要管就去管你兒子的錢,我用我能力勞力賺去的

錢, 實在不想還要看你的臉色。而且,你不要老是以為你的兒子多棒,如果沒有我也

出 去工作,你以為你去年可以去大陸旅遊二星期嗎?哪來的錢?

I know how to manage my financial. If you like to control how is other spending, please control your son. Please do not think that the greatest person is ur son. Without I working, i don think you can afford to go travelling.

我 常常在想,你對我其實真的沒有任何意義,如果你對我有任何形式上的意義,你只

不 過是我丈夫的母親,你所有的恩情功勞都在他身上,要回報你的也是他,相同的能

叫 我回報的也只有我的父母親,如果今天我的父母也這樣挑剔你的兒子,你心理又會

舒 服嗎?你的兒子又能達到他們多少的要求?

I am always thinking. You are really nobody to me. You r jz my husband's mum. So the 1 that should treat u good, treat u well.. is onli your son. Vice versa, i will onli treat my parents well. Same to you, if my parents fuss on your son tat much as u did, will u feel good? And do your son can treat my parents well?

所 以~~以後你想吃水果,請叫你兒子切給你吃, 因為這才是他應該做的。衣服也請你

兒 子洗,畢竟你也幫他洗了二十幾年的衣服 (我連一雙襪子都沒有麻煩過你)。

so.... if you like to have some fruits nx time.. please ask ur son to cut for u. This is wat he should do. Your clothes should oso be wash by him oso. Since you have help him wash 20 odds years of clothes. I whereas did not even ask u to help to wash a single pair of socks

要 去看醫生,請他提早下班帶你去...我不想老是被扣全勤的費用,而且,我感 冒

時, 你還會對我冷言冷語~笑我身體差,因此,你生病時,我沒有辦法提起太多的同

理 心。言而總之,他孝順你是應該的,而我,要把我的孝心回饋給生我育我的父母

親。

If you need to visit doctor. Please ask ur son to leave work earlier and bring you to go. It should not be I am the 1 who got pay cut by this. When i caught a cold, you say that i am weak. But when u r sick, i do not. His filial to you is a must. whereas my filial should go to my parents.

如 果要我幫你做,那麼你至少得閉上那張挑剔的嘴巴,然後心存感激,因為我沒有欠

你, 幫你做,是因為看在妳是我丈夫的母親份上,僅僅是這樣而已,要不是他是我丈

夫, 妳以為你會有這個榮幸嗎?而且,妳也得多看看新聞,現在都已經是「家務勞

給」 的年代,妳既然沒有支付我薪水,我幫妳做家務事,你就要偷笑了!

If you would like me to help u. At least please shut your critic mouth up and be grateful to me. I do not owe you. Just becoz i respect u. If he is not my husband, i don think you got this honor for me to help you too.

最 後,我寫這封信給妳,妳一定會覺得我大逆不道,但是人與人之間是互相尊重

的, 我對妳便是以這樣的基礎去相處,如果妳不能夠同樣尊重我的感受,就算我會看

在 你是長輩的份上退讓幾分,但是我還是要把底限說清楚。

Last, I know when u r reading my this letter... you will feel tat i am a ungratefull daughter in law. But people and people should learn how to respect each other. But i am telling you wat's my limit.

妳 會說「做人的媳婦要知道理」,但是我要在這邊反駁你~~我從來就不是你養大

的, 我更沒有欠妳,而對你我已經發揮最大的容忍與尊重,其他需要學習的地方是在

你 這邊。

You will say.. daughter in law should be bla bla bla.... But i will like to tell you right now tat.. YOU did not raise me up. I did not OWE u.

婆 婆,尊重別人也尊重你自己 !!~~~~~呼! 終於吐出來囉~ 真舒服~~~

PLEASE mother in law.. learn how to respect

:lol:

I read this email to my HB and he went "I could write the same thing to your parents". Hai. A lot of Asian parents can be annoyingly critical.

i'm also "ENJOYING" the same problem as her, but mine is towards the FIL

how i wish i've the courage to write to his FIL..and just tell him off..kaka

wa.. i wonder if this letter really goes to her MIL... i wish i could gv my MIL such letter too.. but i don think i dare enough.. will make things worse and at the end, my hubby stuck in the middle..

I'm having the problem with MIL too, it really make me headache enough. Many times I have thought moving out, but she is staying in my house, why i have to move?

Some more, i have to listen those -ve words from her mouth about everything I did to my child. That's really bad!!

Did you discuss to your hubby about this problem? Why is she staying with you?

I'm having the problem with MIL too, it really make me headache enough. Many times I have thought moving out, but she is staying in my house, why i have to move?

Some more, i have to listen those -ve words from her mouth about everything I did to my child. That's really bad!!

Same here... luckily I am not staying with her... guess what I did, I sent SMS to her asking her to stop this.

Great letter of the year Hahaha if successfully send to the connected party. If I send to my MIL sure she goes gila...Now still tumpang at her place...but not for free...wherever My hubby and I go she will be part of it...and funny part she also joining us to Turkey for our honeymoon. Yes my Honeymoon she is coming with us.We got new place soon will move out and Hope things will get better after this wedding and honeymoon...

There is a saying, "Expect nothing and you will not be dissappointed.".

It makes sense. If we don't hope for anything and we don't get anything, there is then nothing to be unsatisfied about. Vice-versa, if we look forward for so many things, and yet we get so little back, we can become very nasty devils.

That's what happens to many MILs. When their sons marry, they see the matter like as if they are buying properties into their homes. And so, they expect the new properties to service them according to their requirements. Anything short of that will make them dissappointed and thus they become very grumblesome and even quarrelsome. Such MILs forget that the two-legged things that their sons bring into the homes are human beings who have feelings and lives of their own to live for. Certainly not a life of servitude to cater to only people of their husbands' side.

So, the best policy for MILs is to expect nothing from their DILs, for only when they expect nothing, then they will not be disappointed. Once they are not disappointed, they will not become monster MILs.. Moreover, if one expects nothing, one may get a bonus in the sense that if something good turns up in spite of one not expecting anything, it is a bonus to be happy about.