kellysiew

RM 300 vocher for Cryocord to give away

Dear friend,

I have a RM 300 discount vocher for Cryocord to give away. This is actually a gift from Baby Bump maternity Photo Contest but I didn't use it. Pls do let me know if you are interested. My e-mail is kelly_siew_18@yahoo.com

hi kelly,

is there any specific T&C for using tat voucher say u must sign up wat package etc? If not, can i have it since i plan to sign up with cryocord b4 my EDD in July. Btwn, jz to inform u tat ur inbox is full. Thanks.

Dear friend,

I have a RM 300 discount vocher for Cryocord to give away. This is actually a gift from Baby Bump maternity Photo Contest but I didn't use it. Pls do let me know if you are interested. My e-mail is kelly_siew_18@yahoo.com

Dear Shyan,

From what I saw in T&C, this voucher is not applicable for annual storage fee and the discount must be deducted from the listed published price.

Do you want the voucher? you can e-mail your address to my e-mail - kelly_siew_18@yahoo.com and I will mail the voucher to you.