twinkles

Coping with Miscarriages / D&C

any

i know its not easy but better than everyday kept blaming ourselves ... law of attraction so yea must think good thoughts, happy thoughts and move on with life. Baby will still be in our heart and nothing will take that away from us. i'm sure baby also dont want us to be sad ... we will be stronger for our future babies because of this episode *hugs*

skye, yeah law of attraction, has been thinking about this lately too, thats why keep telling myself take it easy. seems like all mommies been through the same will more or less thinking the same. LOL.

any, got ur email add! i dont msn but i do check my fb once in a while, tried to find u in fb and guess wat, i think we have a common fren! :) i add you in a while cos fb doesnt seems to be working now. donno why.

pingping79, yeah i started TTC after 1st cycle too. now just have to patiently waiting for the time when i can do HPT. u take care, everything will be justt fine. :) waiting for the new when baby arrives yah.

any, finally managed to add u to my fren list edi in fb. :D sorry forgot to identify myself cos i got frus after clicking for a while when it didnt work. but guess u will know its me. LOL.

cheerio

yea we all encounter the same pain ...

well, just hv to continue to keep myself thinking good thoughts. Today is a week from the D&C and gosh, its been a week...

i wont be ttc so fast coz still wants to go for our honeymoon trip but hubby is worried we missed the date for dragon baby LOL so he is stress out pulak hahaha but whatever it is hubby wants me to heal back from the d&c before trying again physically, emotionally and mentally.

yea but we got a trip in mid march and mid june next year. He already check 14th week onwards only can travel on flight to max 28th weeks so he wants to make sure can still travel those 2 places or its in between those safe week LOL thats why stress.

yea but we got a trip in mid march and mid june next year. He already check 14th week onwards only can travel on flight to max 28th weeks so he wants to make sure can still travel those 2 places or its in between those safe week LOL thats why stress.

wow, very well planned indeed

Girls, may I know when did you get your first period after miscarriage? I just had a misscarriage last week & underwent D&C the next day. How soon can I expect my first period? Gynae told me ~1 month after D&C, but added that it could vary between people.

I had a d&c at the end of June (20 something) and I got my period 28 days later. :) Very on the dot!

2 months later, I am pregnant again.

Nicole:are your monthly menses always on the dot?

Hi Lingys,

Yes, my monthly menses very regular-30 days cycle. I also hope to get pregnant again soon (but am feeling a little scared after this experience)

Hi Lingys,

Yes, my monthly menses very regular-30 days cycle. I also hope to get pregnant again soon (but am feeling a little scared after this experience)

If on the dot, perhaps your menses will come 30 days later, that's what my doc says too. Guess you have to wait and see how.

Initially I was very scared also but I am pregnant now.

Will have to take one day at a time. First up is to see when your menses come loh. :)

nicole'smum,

my nx period after D&C was directly 28-30 days later. I just past my 2nd period now and is monitoring to ensure everything is ok :)

since my doc tells me to make sure rest 3 months before getting pregnant again so i'm making sure i pass the 3 months time frame. In the meantime pls becareful because after D&C your system will be more fertile and its no surprise to get pregnant immediately after. You just need to ensure your body system is ok because as women it is not adviseable to get miscarriage more than 3 times... otherwise our body system will be too weak later on to carry a healthy child.

do check with your doc if you are not sure ya *hugs* and hope you are ok dealing with the miscarriage.

Hi Skye,

Glad to hear you are past your 2nd menses now after D&C. Lots of baby dust to you after this.

I am ok now-feel a lot better afther reading the posts here. At least I am not alone.

I am being very careful now after my D&C-actually this pregnancy was not planned. I got pregnant even with protection, unfortunately I miscarried....so I am really scared of another "accident" soon.

Even though I did not plan for this baby, I was happy to welcome him/her. Now, after the pregnancy loss, I feel I would like to have another baby to replace this loss, but at the same time, I am really scared that this episode will happen again *touchwood*

I already have 2 daughters (both pregnancies went well without any complications)

nicole'smum,

dont worry you are not alone and initially i had the same feeling too ...esp seeing people around me pregnant reminded me of my baby (unplanned as well as it was immediately after our wedding) but oh well God had other plans and its not meant to be.

I too is worried that it will happen again and people is telling me we cant get miscarried more than 3 times ... so thats why i decided to listen to my doc and wait for 3 months for my body to heal properly inside before getting pregnant again. I want a healthy baby nx time and be able to carry it to terms. Otherwise if anything happen i'm so going to blame myself for rushing things. also i feel it wont be fair to the baby if i treat it as replacement baby ... esp if emotionally i'm not ready to go through the whole episode again.

Also my MIL is saying chinese medical believe its best to rest 6 months emotionally and physically before we try again. Blood flow needs to regenerate back and etc.... in the meantime, do drink and eat those confinement things ya.

elaine,i'm not sure wat u mean for the natural miscarriage. my sis miscarriage bleeding juz like dat, but still need to see gynae to clean up. pls chk with dr...

elaine,i'm not sure wat u mean for the natural miscarriage. my sis miscarriage bleeding juz like dat, but still need to see gynae to clean up. pls chk with dr...

hi lkye,

Ya, i already see gynea. I just wanna check that after natural miscarriage, the bleeding (like normal menses) will be how many days.

All,

I feel sorry for your loss and i can understand how it feels. I too had MC in Apr at 7 weeks+. I bled in one of the fine morning when about to leave for office and went to gynae immediately. Checked and confirmed baby has no more heart beat. Hubby and I were shocked and speechless in the clinic and doctor asked us if we were like to ask anything else. I remembered i asked a question what causes this happened. Gynae told me it's nothing got to do with me and it is the god's will for ending the abnormal pregnancy by itself. For few days i kept blaming myself for not being able to carry the baby well and had lost him/her. I cried and hubby consoled me and told me not to blame myself. I was grateful that he is being supportive. It was difficult for me to break the news to my family since it was my 1st pregnancy and i actually kept quiet for nearly a month before i broke the news to them and it was a heart breaking moment. I had 1 week rest at home and i did not went through any D&C. I chose the natural way by letting it discharge by itself however i went through the contraction pain too.

Gynae did told me to start trying after 3 cycles of period but i did not really follow that as both hubby and i are eager to have our family as we are already in our mid 30s. Soon after 1 cycle of period, i manage to get conceive *thank god* however am still worry that i may not be able to carry the baby well enough after the first MC experience. Everyday is a countdown to pass my first trimester and am still counting down now.

God bless everyone.

hi,

would like to ask that after your 1st natural miscarriage (pass out the tissue), u still bleeding? how many days?

Btw, congrates to u. Hope that I have the luck like you.

Thanks

I experienced that and gynae asked to to go back for ultrasound one week later to confirm all tissues r out and check on my uterus thickness. Since everything was out, no need d&c and gynae said I can TTC again immediately. We didn't try very hard and I found out I got preggie in the same cycle ie. 28days post miscarriage!!!

I experienced that and gynae asked to to go back for ultrasound one week later to confirm all tissues r out and check on my uterus thickness. Since everything was out, no need d&c and gynae said I can TTC again immediately. We didn't try very hard and I found out I got preggie in the same cycle ie. 28days post miscarriage!!!

hi Bunny wife,

How long u bleed after the natural miscarriage?

hi Bunny wife,

1.5 weeks.

hi Bunny wife,

1.5 weeks.

thanks Bunnywife,