twinkles

Coping with Miscarriages / D&C

hmm i had a positive HPT at 4 weeks and went for a checkup. saw a small teeny weeny sac. Then yesterday I spotted dark brownish in colour, went for check up, did an u/s and found no sac. Today, it bled but didn't stain the pad. Very dark red/maroon.

Am suppose to get my bloodwork results today but they haven't called so will call them later. But it doesn't look too good anymore lah. Blighted Ovum kot.

Oh well. Guess it's just not my time. Thinking of going Bali now. LOL

lingys,

I'm so sorry to hear about your case. Do take the trip to Bali & recuperate well. Take care... :cool:

hmm i had a positive HPT at 4 weeks and went for a checkup. saw a small teeny weeny sac. Then yesterday I spotted dark brownish in colour, went for check up, did an u/s and found no sac. Today, it bled but didn't stain the pad. Very dark red/maroon.

Am suppose to get my bloodwork results today but they haven't called so will call them later. But it doesn't look too good anymore lah. Blighted Ovum kot.

If no sac, that means chemical pregnancy assuming u r at early stage of pregnancy. If blighted ovum, there will be sac but a empty one w/o the lil bean (baby).

Elaine Teoh,

make sure you take all the mini confinement food and stuff to recover back ya.

lingys,

sorry to hear abt yr 2nd mc so soon after the 1st one. Be strong ok ... when the time is right, the baby will come again. Take some time to rest and get back to normal emotionally and physically ya *hugs*

Elaine Teoh,

make sure you take all the mini confinement food and stuff to recover back ya.

lingys,

sorry to hear abt yr 2nd mc so soon after the 1st one. Be strong ok ... when the time is right, the baby will come again. Take some time to rest and get back to normal emotionally and physically ya *hugs*

hi Skye,

Ya, I having half confinement now. Thanks...

lingys,

Sorry to hear that. Understand your feeling. Go for a holiday to release all the stress. When the time is right, a healthy bb will come. *hugs*

thanks all. Bloodwork results are back yesterday. My HCG level is 2667 which is ok for 5-6 weeks. Going back again later to test. spotting became slight bleeding but didn't stain the pad I am wearing. But I have cramps so not a good sign.

I guess I have to wait for the 2nd bloodwork results to know what is going on for sure.

Lings

hi all,

I just back from D&C. Dr advice me to do d&c after the natural miscarriage cause there is some tissues left in the uterus. He say better to clean it up so that in future won't get any infection.

Elaine Teoh,

yes that happens thats why i was advise to go for D&C straight instead of waiting for natural miscarriage. Doc was more worried of infection than anything. luckily the procedure does not last long.... dont worry ya you will be ok soon. Just give yourself some time to heal *hugs*

Elaine Teoh,

yes that happens thats why i was advise to go for D&C straight instead of waiting for natural miscarriage. Doc was more worried of infection than anything. luckily the procedure does not last long.... dont worry ya you will be ok soon. Just give yourself some time to heal *hugs*

Thanks skye,

Yes, the procedure is very fast. I was in the room at 9.45 and by 10.15 i already wake up. Just feel the body a bit weak but no pain. Not like others ppl always say that very pain till need pain killer. Today is the second day but i don't feel any pain yet. hopefully everything will be ok. I am having 10 days confinement now.

Elaine Teoh,

yea your body will be weaker after the procedure but as long as you do the confinement and take some rest before TTC again you will be ok. Dont rush things. I didnt feel much pain too so i didnt take the painkiller except the 1st day. Remember to avoid all cooling/cold stuff ya.

Elaine Teoh,

yea your body will be weaker after the procedure but as long as you do the confinement and take some rest before TTC again you will be ok. Dont rush things. I didnt feel much pain too so i didnt take the painkiller except the 1st day. Remember to avoid all cooling/cold stuff ya.

yea Skye,

Will do....Thanks

i've been with this forum since my first pregnancy in 2006-successful. i lost my second in 2007. then successful for the third one in 2008. just two weeks ago, i confirmed to be pregnant again and upon checkup, im around 5 weeks pregnant. doc said based on my last period, i should be 7 weeks. this morning my doc confirmed my baby is not growing inside me. there's nothing inside the sac and i'm suppose to be 9 weeks. he advised me to go for d&c. i asked for another week time. my heart is so pain now. im wordless and all i know now is cry cry and cry... i didn't expect i will be losing another one the second time. this is so so so hard for me. i hardly can take my breathe. oh God, please help me to go through this...

nicole80,

Hope you are feeling better now-I can understand your feelings as I recently went through a miscarriage. Do build up your health for now. I am sure, God will bless you with another one soon.

hi nicole's mum, am getting better now. i've accepted the fact and scheduled for D&C tomolo as i'm having some spotting... thank you very much for your concern..

nicole80

so very sorry to hear about the loss *hugs* be strong ya and do take care of yourself

dear skye, thank you. now im under mini confinement..my mum's with me. am feeling very bless and lucky to have her with me...no more crying.

yes it will take a long time to forget... some says time is like bleach... as time flies, it bleach away memories.. it is very true. this experience actually digged back my old memories when i first lost my second pregnancy. everything feels like yesterday and now i have to face it all over again. im very lucky tat my mum is with me. i know she is very sad to see me in this condition from the look at her face.. so i must not cry anymore.. i doesnt want her to feel the pain with me... u too take care yeah skye.. time can heal.

yea its healing much better now than when i first found out about the loss.

just that once in a while the feelings still here maybe if i get pregnant then this will go away and replace by something happier. Things happened and somehow a sifu who read my destiny read the loss of a kid in my life at around this age and she got it spot on. I guess its unavoidable or fated.

do be strong and things will get better babe. Your mom also will be sad if you continue to be sad too *hugs* you still have to be there for your kids ya

Dear Ladies

Get a Fetility Sperm and fertility friendly intimate lubricant, Yes baby ( United Kingdom products)

A fertility friendly lubricant system enables couples trying to conceive to manage vaginal pH through an ovulation cycle. Elevating pH to match semen (sperm friendly) at the most fertile period and then bringing vaginal pH back to its typical levels to protect from Bacterial Vaginosis and other potential infections. For more information pls refer as below

http://www.yesyesyes.org/yesbaby.htm

http://www.facebook.com/YesOrganicLubricants

customer testimonial what's Yes Baby different compare between Preseed and Concieve Plus

for more information pls do not hesitate to drop an email to ilife.nutritionist@gmail.com . Thanks

hi, i had MC last month and now wondering what should i take besides the bak foong pills to help me to "recover" my inner body..any info to share? thanks..