Sign in to follow this  
PinkAngel123

Confinement lady in Penang area

Hi all,

I just want to share that there is a good confinement lady available in Penang island to consider if you would want her to be in your house with you/ your family during the confinement month. She is very good with babies (known to have good hand handling newborns) as well as excellent to attend to the new mummy. Nice to talk to as well. All the pantang larang she is well aware so makes it easy to prepare the food for you..and you dont have to remind her what to cook/not to cook. Very resourceful lady yet open minded.. She only can speak Hokkien and Mandarin. Email me ylay@hotmail.com for her contact if interested.

Hi all,

I just want to share that there is a good confinement lady available in Penang island to consider if you would want her to be in your house with you/ your family during the confinement month. She is very good with babies (known to have good hand handling newborns) as well as excellent to attend to the new mummy. Nice to talk to as well. All the pantang larang she is well aware so makes it easy to prepare the food for you..and you dont have to remind her what to cook/not to cook. Very resourceful lady yet open minded.. She only can speak Hokkien and Mandarin. Email me ylay@hotmail.com for her contact if interested.

Hi, can I have the CL contact? I tried more than 10 CL d but all r fully booked for April 2012. Thx!

Hi everyone... I'm also looking for a confinement lady in Penang. Pls PM me ya if there is any good confinement lady to recommend. Thanks a lot :)

Hi winds and jloh,

Congratulations to your and welcome to motherhood , i had recomment aunty Guai Rong , she is mother of 4 kids .She is hardworking , nice talk , professional to take care new born baby .She knw what is the method to take care new born baby and she stay at Ipoh,Perak.She willing travel at m'sia area and oversea.Recently she just back from UK as nanny take care baby .If who interested please contact her direct 05-2917578.Thanks.