Sign in to follow this  
aishiteru

My Caring Colleague!

Maybe I'm too sensitive, but i'm quite disturb with this...

Recently my colleague keep on mentioning that i look haggard...

and keep on asking me why i look so haggard...and make a remark " i notice since you announced

that you getting married you look haggard" ( i dont understand wat she means by this?)

So I replied to her "no la... u sensitive only la" ....then she said " maybe i'm sensitive la, i also hope that i'm sensitive" ( what is this???)

Then just now she said to me again... " sam, why today ur eyes swallowen? " sigh.....

i feel that she hoping that I tell her I had a big fit with my FH and I regreted to agree marrying him.

hi aishiteru...

i smell "jealousy" in the air... i think your colleague is envy that you are getting married and have a wonderful relationship... just ignore her.. if she continues to say nasty stuff, do tell her off...

Or maybe you really look that haggard that's why your colleague was asking you. She might want you to take care of yourself and look pretty on your AD. There is no need for her to be jealous about unless she knows your husband!

i agree with Elmo.

If she cares bout your wellbeing, pointing this n that only gives you more worry.

A good colleague should be telling you to relax, dun stress yrself or lend a helping hand.

aishiteru,

u can pose a pic of urself everyday here then we tell u wht u really look haggard or not. there's definitely no element of jealousy here :) and we'll be honest honest, hehe

kidding. i've got gal friends who are honest enough to point out my faults and give me solutions. initially i felt offended, but after a while, i knew they meant well. so i'd listen.

what's her tone like? sarcastic? full of concern?

aishi,

dun get affected. perhaps she meant well leh.... did u feel tired lately? or lack of sleep? if u did, then u will definitely look haggard. maybe u can do as wat bumblebee suggested, post a pict of u everyday, n v monitor for u... haha :P

anyway, i sincerely believe ur colleague mean wat she said... dun get stressed out...

it's nice when people are honest with you... but it's not that nice when she/he keep repeating stuff that she/he knows that you are quite sensitive about... people can always say honest but hurtful stuff in a nicer way... either your colleague is envy of you or she just doesn't know how to use her words well.. don't worry too much... i have 101 people telling me negative stuff and why i do "this or that" for my wedding, hair-dos, make-up etc.. i still managed to have a good wedding after all.... CHEERS!