Sign in to follow this  
graceywoon

Toilet being SPY CAM at sunway STAR EAST bridal shop

Toilet being SPY CAM at sunway STAR EAST bridal shop,

the photographer use hidden SPY CAMERA !!!!!!&

i have a friend work there and she told me this.

i try to verify with a friend work as photographer at the same field and he confirm me with this .

the photographer there using spy cam and hidden at toilet !! what a shame! :sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2:

i wonder why she didnt go report to polis!

their boss is trying to cover up the news.

i think i should report to the media for this.

there will be too many victims involved!

omg!!! u sure boh? my fren went thr wor!!! u better b sure b4 u make these statements leh! u can b sued for defamation leh! i need to go call my fren!

omg!!! u sure boh? my fren went thr wor!!! u better b sure b4 u make these statements leh! u can b sued for defamation leh! i need to go call my fren!

Defamation is a law, difficult to be proven in our court. It becomes subjective sometimes due to how we say it and also in regards to the matter. This matter regards civil issue and it shouldn't be a case of defamation if someone else claims that they hear this from somewhere, in fact a clear police report should be made for further investigation. Question is, did anyone go make a police report? This is a despicable act! Make a report, if the story isn't true at least we feel safe. If it is true, we would want to see the culprit being put behind bars.

Ok, no offense but posting this spycam thing in a forum is a bit useless because the bridal shop would have noticed this forum post and quickly keep away the spy camera to conceal any sort of evidence.

Ok, no offense but posting this spycam thing in a forum is a bit useless because the bridal shop would have noticed this forum post and quickly keep away the spy camera to conceal any sort of evidence.

That I agree!

That I agree!

anybody has gone to police ??? :dash2:

citibankvisa,

thx for d clarification...

graceywoon,

do u know if this is an incident in d past that 'the boss is trying cover-up' or is it still going on? someone would hv found out for this to leak out rite? wonder y din any1 make a police report..

:sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2:

citibankvisa,

thx for d clarification...

graceywoon,

do u know if this is an incident in d past that 'the boss is trying cover-up' or is it still going on? someone would hv found out for this to leak out rite? wonder y din any1 make a police report..

WTF SE... Put the SPY CAM inside the toilet.. I just taking my photo shooting there... This coming week, i will ask the manager personally...

Anyone know who is the photographer?? wat his name?? as i can c only few photographers there!!! Shd b easily to find him.. Fuxxing asshole..

Hi all...

Spy Cam is true.... I asked Stareast yday.. They told me their company already settle the problem & everything fine now.. OMG!!! it really happen :dash2: ... they dun wanna tell me the photographer name...