Ginnee

For those who booked One Bangsar for wedding end 2010

To all brides to be who has booked One Bangsar for wedding Oct-Dec 2010, have you got ur refund of de booking fees?

I have got my refund last week, finally....

for those who are not aware of what is happening to One Bangsar, their license is not allowed to renew, and being forced to close down by sept/oct 2010. This news was from the star newspaper. At first, they refused to refund, telling us they will hv ''back-up'' plan, and finally pay us bck the deposit as we insist after our 2nd insist. My sis who studied law said its safe to take back the money no matter what as the letter already been issued for the closure of the restaurant, i cant take risk to wait till sept/oct then only being informed its confirmed to be closed.

but i hv a problem here, everywhr is fully booked :(

my AD is 13th Nov, wedding dinner can be done either 13th or 14th Nov 2010.

for those who knows any brides cancelling their booking at any restaurants, please do let me know...

thanks

omg... i'm one of the person who booked for One bangsar for my wedding dinner. they had issued a letter for me that they won't close until 2011.

i din get refund back cos i trust them... but actually i'm scared too.. if i cancel now, i may not be able to book for another restaurant cos my AD is on Christmas Day 2010.

I dono wat to do but to cross my finger n hope for the best... >.<

omg... i'm one of the person who booked for One bangsar for my wedding dinner. they had issued a letter for me that they won't close until 2011.

i din get refund back cos i trust them... but actually i'm scared too.. if i cancel now, i may not be able to book for another restaurant cos my AD is on Christmas Day 2010.

I dono wat to do but to cross my finger n hope for the best... >.<

better change lo, cos my sis who is a lawyer siad the DBKL anytime can go one.... altho the law firm one bangsar appointed is quite famous one, but just afraid they cant do anything....annuar daughter also nvolved....

hmmmm.....i also duno how....u re-consider lo.... cos they told me if really close down, they wl help me find restaurant, i asked them which one is their so-called back up restaurant? they were in silent, cant answer me....