simonne

USANA

Hi all, I have been in medical line (research field) for abt 7 years. There is lots of supplement in the market that claim to do wonders. However, many ppl seems do not understand the meaning of supplement, supplement is aim to provide you gals a very basic of our body need, but it is not 'wonder pill' that is able to cure various kind of disease. Taking too much of supplement will definately harm your body. If you sick , better consult a doc. I myself do take Amway nutrilite and few of my family members consume grape seed extract from Usana (as Nutrilite does not sell grape seed extract). Both are ok and the bioavaility is high, in my opinion.

Hi all, I have been in medical line (research field) for abt 7 years. There is lots of supplement in the market that claim to do wonders. However, many ppl seems do not understand the meaning of supplement, supplement is aim to provide you gals a very basic of our body need, but it is not 'wonder pill' that is able to cure various kind of disease. Taking too much of supplement will definately harm your body. If you sick , better consult a doc. I myself do take Amway nutrilite and few of my family members consume grape seed extract from Usana (as Nutrilite does not sell grape seed extract). Both are ok and the bioavaility is high, in my opinion.

ya...i agree with lightfl's comments. v should not just totally rely on the supplement.do consider our lifestyle n eating habbits as well. ^-^

~Hamm~

i just started on proflavanol. i was one of the skeptical ones and gave the sales contact a big headache.

anyways its been several days and there seems to be improvement on my skin at first but then the pimples came back.

accordign to them its normal n it should clear in a week or two..

will see how it turns out. not much of a friend of popping pills whatever the reason >.<

Hi all,

I am taking USANA products too.. Essentials, Proflavanol, Co-Quinone, Activ Cal and Biomega. Yeah, everyday have to swallow many pills but to me worth it coz I can see my health and skin improving. After 3 months taking them, I feel more energy and less tired. Skin more supple too. :)

HI,

I do take essential but not on the regularly basis.....maybe should be more discipline....hehe...i 'm not a member but i got the supply from my aunt. i bought a few for my mum that alwiz complaint joint pain. She is taking Omega and calsium and procosamine. So far, she taken the 2nd bottle of procosamine. it do helps to relieve some pain. in fact, when my mum saw our family's doc for chk up. He also recommend this product as well. But you might need to know which one suits u.

hi all.

I'm a medical doctor that is pro to nutritional supplements. It's glad to see so many of us have the inclination to nutrional supplements.

Our body definitely need supplements, just by looking at the amount of 'garbage' that we take in every day, it's just impossible to get enough of nutrition. Lot's of people thought that taking RDA amount of supplements is enough.. it's very wrong.. RDA is not ODA (optimum).. you all can google it to search.. but for some of us that are lazy to google, then let me know via email, i'll write to you the difference between RDA and ODA..

each supplements are targeted to a specific part of the body.

some to the heart, brain,bone, skin and so on... The Essentials have all in just 2 bottles.. therefore it's the best selling product in USANA. the proflavinol is excellent for the skin... but need to be taken at doses of 90mg and above.

those that want to get USANA supplements can contact me.. i sell it at below cost price (up to 20 % below whatever you can get from the company) . .. and if you ask why i can sell so low, the reason is.. i don't plan to earn any commissions... i reinvest my commissions i got fr the company for the goodness of my patients.. so that they can get cheaper supplements that are high end...

USANA has good products.. evidence says that it's best.. won 3 awards since the product reached malaysia for 3 consecutive years..!.. and there are evidence that it's better that other MLM products as well!.. eg Nutrilite, Formula 2, Nuskin, shaklee.. and so on..

email me to know more...hkchan1979@yahoo.com..

can yahoo IM me as well or skype me too (hongkit26)

cheer

Surprisingly that so many of you already got to know about USANA so early. I just got to know USANA in year 2014, taking PhytoEstrin. Now I joined USANA  and planned to have this as my career. Should anyone of you need USANA supplements or free nutritionist consultation, please contact me 012 3262 955. I cover Petaling Jaya, Kepong, Puchong, Batu Caves and Damansara. Feel free to drop me an sms if you wanted to check the pricing.

May visit my page at : www.facebook.com/usanacynthea or www.cynthea.usana.com

P/S : You don't have to join as distributor, you can be our preferred customer and still enjoy the privileges.

Edited by Cynthea Thoo