happily

trying conceive with icsi

i ttc for many years d but till now still havent conceive. i were tried my 1st icsi last month in sunway medical with doctor wong but fail still, i really sad on this, can anyone who have experience give me more comment and suggestion or any tips on these??????????/

i ttc for many years d but till now still havent conceive. i were tried my 1st icsi last month in sunway medical with doctor wong but fail still, i really sad on this, can anyone who have experience give me more comment and suggestion or any tips on these??????????/

hi... i understand your feelings... what i would suggest is that if there's other embroys that are still available, go ahead and try it again.... sometimes the first try doesn't always work out... and if this is your 1st cycle.... there's always hope.. :) hope this helps...

twinkles,

problem is i dont have any embroys d, dr transferred 3 embryos into me but finally non of them are sticking to me :(

so i f i want to try i need to restart another cycle again, sigh................

twinkles,

problem is i dont have any embroys d, dr transferred 3 embryos into me but finally non of them are sticking to me :(

so i f i want to try i need to restart another cycle again, sigh................

happily -- so sorry to hear that.... i don't know how else to console you coz I am not that much better off...but I guess our only hope is keep trying... have faith and hope...

{{{hugs}}}}

twinkles,

happily -- so sorry to hear that.... i don't know how else to console you coz I am not that much better off...but I guess our only hope is keep trying... have faith and hope...

{{{hugs}}}}

ya, faith and trying will be the only way i can do now............. thank you so much twinkle

Hi happily,

Did you try for second cycle and success??

By the way, may I know how much Sunway charge you for the ICSI?

it's took me about RM20,500. but end up with nothing, actually quite sad wan but i have to redo again. but not now, so i will do it later

hi, may i know how much is the icsi cost?

I have been trying for 3years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing.  The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend  introduce me to this great spiritualist who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also  made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spiritualist native Iya basira after interaction with her she did a  ritual for me and also instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I  love in this world, And i did so, within the next one month i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am  2weeks pregnant. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant contact her email nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com and  her phone contact +441133201124