Sign in to follow this  
Negisf

Wedding Planner

I tried to scout around the forums but can't seems to find anything on professional wedding planner.

Did i miss it or anything? If yes , pls post the links here so that i may access it.

I was thinking of whether do i need to engange professional wedding planner?

Cause both me & my wife have no experience in be directly involve in the preperation of a wedding event.

I tried to scout around the forums but can't seems to find anything on professional wedding planner.

Did i miss it or anything? If yes , pls post the links here so that i may access it.

Cause both me & my wife have no experience in be directly involve in the preperation of a wedding event.

Nice to see you here asking for help for the wedding as a husband. Shows that you care! Good!

Kay here's my thought.

1. I know a wedding planner, a very experience one actually. Let me know if you need it.

2. When you say you have no experience in preparation of wedding....I assure you, most bride and groom have no experience prior.

It's all trial and error, learning together and all. :) Unless you've been married before that is. But how often you get that here. Lol.

So, PM me if you need help , if you don't , wish you the best and go for gold!

Thanks for the reply.

Actually when i mentioned experience in planning for a wedding, i meant like maybe involv/participate in sis/bro/friends wedding before. But neither of us has any experience on that.

And now it's about 8 months before and we are still clueless on what should we do first.

Thanks would definately appreciate any advices

In most cases a wedding planner's assistance will be best to have around. It frees you from most of the stress for coming big event. But if you still have plenty of time, you can start planning bit by bit.

Nice to see you here asking for help for the wedding as a husband. Shows that you care! Good!

Kay here's my thought.

1. I know a wedding planner, a very experience one actually. Let me know if you need it.

2. When you say you have no experience in preparation of wedding....I assure you, most bride and groom have no experience prior.

It's all trial and error, learning together and all. :) Unless you've been married before that is. But how often you get that here. Lol.

Hi,

I am interested in hiring a wedding planner to help in preparing in wedding. Do u mind to share the contact no. of the wedding planner. My email is alice_hwa83@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Kay here's my thought.

Hi,i'm interest to hire a wedding planner too cos i'm working at sg, it's quite stressful and time consuming for me to plan for wedding ceremony and dinner at KL. Appreciate if you could pm me the details to paodynv@yahoo.co.uk

thanks ^^

i know one of the famous wedding planner, her name is jovita, guess she has been doing wedding planning for more than 7 years...there are others called stephen foong, natasha koay....etc etc...i guess all u need to do is to google wedding planner and there will be bunch of ppl's name appear from the internet...

I spoke to Enya Goh from Storybook which is in Tropicana Mall, PJ, she provides wedding planning and designing,

even though I did not engage her as my wedding planner, we chatted for more than an hour and she gave me lots of tips and was very friendly. Perhaps you can also contact her, their website is www.mystorybook.com.my

I had engaged Natasha Khoo as my wedding planner. She is very professional and meticulous & creative too.

I am extremely pleased with her service and i had enjoyed my whole wedding event as she was there to organise everything, even those last min changes of guests, etc.

Chk out her website in my signature below for more info:-

Congrats & happy planning, Negisf...

yea, heard of stephen foong and natasha. They are very famous. but....bit pricey :tongue: is there any wedding planner who can help in my planning and save my wedding budget? of course, not too expensive.

I know one wedding planner with a very reasonable price...have a look if you are interested. Here is the website: http://www.bigday2u.com.my/wedding.html

If you worry quite much of your wedding and seriously would like to listen the professional advise, you can try to google and search for wedding planner. There are plenty in Malaysia.

My wedding couple friends have recommended one wedding planner to me during my last year wedding.

If you are keen,here is the link:

http://www.myweddingplanner.com.my