Sign in to follow this  
Winds

How to get rid of blackheads

I have a lot of blackheads on my nose. Previously I thought of going for facial before my AD but many people told me since I do not have problem on my face, I do not need to spend the money to go for facial. They advised me to use mask more frequently.

However I do not know which type/brand of mask to use as there are loads of brands out there. Anybody has any methods/mask to recommend to get rid of the blackheads?

Hi Winds,

Blackhead issues bother me since I am teenager until now & I have tried many products to cure it but I found non of the products give radical change & mostly those products are helps on easier extraction only... (coz my blackhead are those type hard to extract one :dash2: ) but once u stop apply them the problem come back....

Blackheads are cause by the excessive skin oil that could cause by the food intake for more details u may find >> here there is also remedy for blackheads but I never try b4 :tongue:

Hi wsyrinrin

Thanks for the info :smile:

Hi Winds,

Blackhead issues bother me since I am teenager until now & I have tried many products to cure it but I found non of the products give radical change & mostly those products are helps on easier extraction only... (coz my blackhead are those type hard to extract one :dash2: ) but once u stop apply them the problem come back....

Blackheads are cause by the excessive skin oil that could cause by the food intake for more details u may find >> here there is also remedy for blackheads but I never try b4 :tongue:

I have a lot of blackheads on my nose. Previously I thought of going for facial before my AD but many people told me since I do not have problem on my face, I do not need to spend the money to go for facial. They advised me to use mask more frequently.

However I do not know which type/brand of mask to use as there are loads of brands out there. Anybody has any methods/mask to recommend to get rid of the blackheads?

Hihi.. can try Shills Chocolate Peel Off Mask..

A French chocolate beauty secret. Firms and tighten pores without oiliness and brightens the skin immediately. Removes excess oil and impurities by peeling, purifies the skin surface.

Shills Chocolate Peel off Whitening Mask is creatively made using chocolate essence and natural herbs which help to deep cleanse pores, remove old dead skin and extra oil. It can effectively slim facial features to create 3D V-face. The results are a slim, whiter and soften skin.

Strong chocolate fragrance brightens your mood.

Application

Cleanse and dry your face before use. For dry skin conditions, apply toner to face before use. Apply appropriate amounts to face. The thickness should just be sufficient to cover up the pores. Avoid sensitive areas such as eyes, lips, eye brows. Allow 15-30 minutes to dry and peel mask off from the bottom up slowly. Apply your normal skincare then after.

Storage

Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.

I just started using Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel a month ago. Worked quite well (combined with facial once a month), no more big visible blackheads. Just left with some miniscule ones. But honestly there's no shortcut on this kinda problem - takes time to improve...

Yes your right more blackhead will be on the nose itself . to get-rid of blackhead we can try with the comedo suction for instant solution. but there are may ways to get rid of blackhead from natural method some of these are   

Here are a few things you can try out to remove dead skin cells from your face:

Apply oatmeal and honey on your face:

Oatmeal is a natural ingredient that you can safely use to treat your skin problems. The grainy texture of oatmeal can be used to gently exfoliate your skin and to keep it moisturised. Honey is also a sweet ingredient that can help you deal with clogged pores. Mixing oatmeal with honey can give you a natural exfoliator that can be used to treat your dead skin cells and your clogged pores to a certain extent.  You can use this mixture on your entire body as well.

1-2-300x180.jpg

• Don’t throw out leftover tea bags:

People have been known to apply chamomile tea bags under their eyes to treat puffiness, but what many don’t know is that they can also be used to treat clogged pores. So the next time you make tea, remember to save the used tea bags. The tea leaves can be mixed with honey or baking soda and then applied on your face to scrub off dead skin cells and unclog your pores. This can be done once a week for the best results. 

for more information please go through the website https://myoveo.com/blog/an-exfoliated-skin-is-a-healthy-one/