Sign in to follow this  
ms_loke

Love Vision or Faye's Bridal House - unsatisfied experience

Hi

Just to share with you the experience i had at Love Vision (aka Faye's Bridal House), Jalan Loke Yew.

My FB and I went for our shooting last Friday. We felt that the make up artist was not prefessional in performing her task. She put so thick make up on my fb face, as for mine it does not enhance my feature, all i see was just thick and white on my face. I did confronted her on the make up, she told me it's supposed to be like this. We went PD for the shooting,she wasnt very helpful too in helping us on the 'prop' like throwing the veil, etc. Lots of the time, the photographer have to ask her to come over to help. When come to payment (after the photo shoots), she requested us to pay for 100%. Yes, it's our fault that we did not negotiated for partial payment initially. So, all brides to be, remember to put in your receipt that you want partial payment.

We are now worry, since we have made full payment, will they simply edit our photos? What if the photos do not turn out nice, can we insist them to redo? She argued with us there is no history of them needed to re-shoot the session twice, but it does happen to few of my frens (different bridal house). Our biggest worry now was the photos selection, gown fitting, etc since we have paid the full amount, knowing that the consultant and make up artist was so unprofessional.

Dont get me wrong, the photographer, Hanz was great. he was really professional. but the make up artist, Eliana or consultant, May was that 'friendly to deal with'. So, if anyone of you are going to LV, Loke Yew, do choose for Hanz and please becareful with the make up artist and consultant that was just mentioned.

Btw, anyone know why they change their name to Faye's Bridal House?

So is that you suggest better not to go the BRIDAL SHOP. I have passed by there and didnt see the shop name and found a new shop (FAYE WEDDING) u tell then i only know about that and their website also didnt inform as well lei ....................

Actually i saw from their website and see quite nice also. I still choosing any bridal house so any suggestion for the shop at jalan loke yew . When u having your photo shooting ?

LV

Hi

Just to share with you the experience i had at Love Vision (aka Faye's Bridal House), Jalan Loke Yew.

My FB and I went for our shooting last Friday. We felt that the make up artist was not prefessional in performing her task. She put so thick make up on my fb face, as for mine it does not enhance my feature, all i see was just thick and white on my face. I did confronted her on the make up, she told me it's supposed to be like this. We went PD for the shooting,she wasnt very helpful too in helping us on the 'prop' like throwing the veil, etc. Lots of the time, the photographer have to ask her to come over to help. When come to payment (after the photo shoots), she requested us to pay for 100%. Yes, it's our fault that we did not negotiated for partial payment initially. So, all brides to be, remember to put in your receipt that you want partial payment.

We are now worry, since we have made full payment, will they simply edit our photos? What if the photos do not turn out nice, can we insist them to redo? She argued with us there is no history of them needed to re-shoot the session twice, but it does happen to few of my frens (different bridal house). Our biggest worry now was the photos selection, gown fitting, etc since we have paid the full amount, knowing that the consultant and make up artist was so unprofessional.

Dont get me wrong, the photographer, Hanz was great. he was really professional. but the make up artist, Eliana or consultant, May was that 'friendly to deal with'. So, if anyone of you are going to LV, Loke Yew, do choose for Hanz and please becareful with the make up artist and consultant that was just mentioned.

Btw, anyone know why they change their name to Faye's Bridal House?

ms loke,

i am also a love vision aka faye's bridal bride... they changed their name coz they were bought over from Touch group... i had a lot of problems w them also, perhaps u can try reading the last few pages of the Love Vision thread, i posted my stories thr...

Hanz was also my photographer, he was really patient n nice... thankfylly idin hv a problem w my MUA though i did feel a bit over made-up but my MUA did try to listen to me la.... iwas also one of those blur enough to give full payment upfront, finally when we did photo selection n they told us wat we'll be getting it wasn't really wat we signed up for leh... in tat aspect i reli felt cheated, end up we top up coz d initial package was reli 'lau ya'... when iwent for my OD photoshot it rained halfway, Hanz had to speed things up coz if we still took pics in d rain xtra RM180 will b charged... wat nonsense, if reshoot also xtra charges.... regret la.... will b viewing my album next week... crossing my fingers...

ms loke,

i am also a love vision aka faye's bridal bride... they changed their name coz they were bought over from Touch group... i had a lot of problems w them also, perhaps u can try reading the last few pages of the Love Vision thread, i posted my stories thr...

Hanz was also my photographer, he was really patient n nice... thankfylly idin hv a problem w my MUA though i did feel a bit over made-up but my MUA did try to listen to me la.... iwas also one of those blur enough to give full payment upfront, finally when we did photo selection n they told us wat we'll be getting it wasn't really wat we signed up for leh... in tat aspect i reli felt cheated, end up we top up coz d initial package was reli 'lau ya'... when iwent for my OD photoshot it rained halfway, Hanz had to speed things up coz if we still took pics in d rain xtra RM180 will b charged... wat nonsense, if reshoot also xtra charges.... regret la.... will b viewing my album next week... crossing my fingers...

Hi Natalyn,

Mind to share your pre-wed photos? I signed up with Faye's too. A bit worried now as the package not cheap. Somemore lots of ppl said that will end up paying a lot extra. Fell free to email me at ellenyling@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!

Ellen.

After ER, Chicago house md dvdHope, and dozens of other medical dramas, how many stories could really be back? It turns out that much, if done the right way with a great cast. House MD reinvigorategrey's anatomy dvd the hospital drama by adding a dash of CSI type detective with a stellar cast headed by Hugh Laurie Dr. Gregory House and also starring Lisa Edelstein, Omar Epps andsmallville dvd Robert Sean Leonard. Dr. Gregory House is a very unusual doctor. He does not like patients who are partially paralyzed by a muscle disease, appears Vicodin like they are tic-tac, and is walt disney dvdaddicted to the resumption of General Hospital. He prefers to read a medical journal or hide in OB / GYN lounge than deal with a patient. His real purpose in life is24 hours dvd to lead a group of young physicians to diagnose rare diseases and generally fatal baffle most doctors.

So Ms Loke, did your photos turned out to be alright? How about the gown selection? I saw their pictures during the fair last weekend and I quite like the pix. However, the SA seems to be a bit pushy. Now still considering if I should take up their package. :sleep:

Hi all, I am a bride from Faye's Bridal House...I do agree that Hanz is great and professional...My MUA also great, sales consultant also great...I think the most important thing is that communication is definitely needed before they take your photoshoot. Tell the PG, MUA and sales consultant on what is your expectation...Overall, I am happy with my photoshoot, gowns and makeup...Yes, you may think that paying another extra RM180 is unreasonable if it is raining on that day as we are the customers, but I personally think that we all are working, we also should understand the importance of mandays in our working life...the extra RM180 is just to cover up the extra mandays used up for the photographer and MUA...I am working in IT field, my work also involved the mandays effort...if can, just try to avoid on raining season and pray hard that particular day won't rain...When I signed up the package with them, it is actually Love Vision. They changed their name because the boss is just promoting different concept to the customers...eventually Love Vision, Touch, Tom, Faye's Bridal House are all under the same boss, they are just promoting different concepts to the customers. Overall, all staffs from Faye's Bridal House are friendly and nice.