Sign in to follow this  
melanie_c

My special day!

Dear all happy people, bride to be, groom to be, bridesmaid to be, chi muis to be....

I hereby, share the day...where a man promised to make my life the happiest for the remaining years I will be remained of.

Here's a few shot from my actual day photographer! Thanks if you get to read this! Appreciate your dedicated heart in really understanding us!! If I get to choose again, it will still be you. Thanks for keeping to your promises!

To all....enjoy and have a blissful one ahead of you!

For anyone who wants to speak to that person who takes my pictures......PM me, I'll gladly provide.

Thanks to Cher Wen, Andrew, Sam....mum and dad.....never the least for waking up earlier than me that morning!

God bless all of you!!

:)

4573512358_5bf0ff95b7_b.jpg

4573570884_ee3f8e1ef0_b.jpg

4573417790_6988948c92_b.jpg

4572858531_6dc302a48e_b.jpg

4573459930_e9fe65788e_b.jpg

Hey all,

Thank you skye, juanil, winds and beautiful gown. I feel it, seriously!

Oh, I posted the photos in other thread to share the photograph I have on my actual day. Since I am new here so I don't know which one appropriate, so here and there lor.

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....showtopic=21014

Can view a few more here!

:)

Hope you guys don't mind. If you think it's nice, do leave a note...if you think I look old....try not to say anything. LOL!!!!

Yeah... amazing and wonderful photographs. I like the images. If, you have more pics, please share with us.