Sign in to follow this  
Wan Yee

Regent Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

Hi all,

I'm not sure if a thread has been started for the Regent hotel. Tried looking for it, but couldn't find. Anyway, just wondering if anyone have attended wedding dinner or any comments or experience at this hotel?

Many thanks...

Thanks flowerpetals... Any idea on their food / service / etc?

I just came back from surveying the hotel. The service is good. The lady in charge, tashilla is great and friendly. The package also not bad. Actually, overall i am pleased with this hotel's services. Stayed a night there.

The ballroom is a bit old. They are renovating the ballroom soon, I thought to be completed in July if I am not mistaken. I like the shape, sort of hexagon. If you don't too many tables, you can do really nice things. It does have two pillars at two corners.

Can't comment on the food though since I've never attended a wedding there.

Yeahh the renovation will be completed by end of August 07. I will be having my wedding dinner there in either end of September or early October. They have change the carpet and lightings for the ballroom. Should be nice i think.

I just came back from surveying the hotel. The service is good. The lady in charge, tashilla is great and friendly. The package also not bad. Actually, overall i am pleased with this hotel's services. Stayed a night there.

The ballroom is a bit old. They are renovating the ballroom soon, I thought to be completed in July if I am not mistaken. I like the shape, sort of hexagon. If you don't too many tables, you can do really nice things. It does have two pillars at two corners.

thanks zelda & Sweetie for sharing... Zelda & Sweetie, you mind sharing your package / quote from Regent? If can, my e-mail is wanyeekl@yahoo.com

Many thanks thanks..

Hi all,

I'm not sure if a thread has been started for the Regent hotel. Tried looking for it, but couldn't find. Anyway, just wondering if anyone have attended wedding dinner or any comments or experience at this hotel?

Many thanks...

Hi All,

My sister had her wedding at the Regent last year at their Lai Ching Yuen Chinese Restaurant. The food is amazing!! As we only had a small group of about 20 tables, the chinese restaurant is just cozy and nice for the wedding. Price per table is at RM1200++.

But I want to know about their banquet wedding though... Usually food at the chinese restaurant is good, but banquet tends to disappoint. Any idea how to get around this? :)

P/S: Just got a proposal 2 days ago.. Perhaps the wedding will be on 2008.. Where everything will be pricey :P

My sister had her wedding at the Regent last year at their Lai Ching Yuen Chinese Restaurant. The food is amazing!! As we only had a small group of about 20 tables, the chinese restaurant is just cozy and nice for the wedding. Price per table is at RM1200++.

But I want to know about their banquet wedding though... Usually food at the chinese restaurant is good, but banquet tends to disappoint. Any idea how to get around this? :)

i attended a wedding there few yrs back and the food was great!! only prob is they are now in the midst of some major renovations and if i'm not mistaken, they have been taken over by millenium hotel..

Zelda,

Can share with me the wedding quotation at the Regent? My email: lf_denise@hotmail.com

Many thanks!!

Hi gals for your information....The Regent Kuala Lumpur has been renamed to "Millennium Kuala Lumpur" recently. My office is inside their hotel building, not working for the hotel...just a tenant there. :)