melanie_c

My photography

Hi there all, as I am pleased with my day's pictures..I will be generous to share my actual day photographs

At the same time, any forumer who would like another extra option from the already many here, may now have one more to consider.

Here's some of em!

Enjoy...

4572802693_fba1a6764f_b.jpg

This is one of my favourite shot!!!

4572839227_437513bccf_b.jpg

Another one of my favourite shot! Hahaha...

4573469632_3e4ce92e7e_b.jpg

Sister and chi mui that lend a helping hand!

4573467068_bd65d0555c_b.jpg

Won't kill to have another helping hand isn't it!! He almost stole my limelight...

4573412822_6f67e50073_b.jpg

This is one kiss not from me, not from another girl, not from mother...........guess who is it from? From heng dai....ewww..

4572904429_13202784e8_b.jpg

Hi Melanie,

Mind to share who is your photographer and his rates for AD?

Thanks

Hi Mars82,

Sorry for late reply. I am sure that will happen to you after you're married a well, you suddenly just don't log in that much anymore unless you're looking for information.

During my wedding his rate is charged at RM1500. I think that is quite the standard rate of majority photographer for AD out there unless you're comparing with those low-end budget photographer la.

But I got this price because of my friend Vincent who is a wedding planner, he arranged the photographer for me. I don't know how much he charges now. They are from WG Pictures. I was told that they are WPJA certified la, so I guess the price was a blast being shot by a photog with international affiliation. 2011 is going to be a packed year friend, January itself I already got 3 samans from friends, going bancrupt liow. I am sure the good photog in market are even more penuh. So you better hurry.

Good luck yea, if you need the contact, PM me I'll provide it to you. Very reliable fellow, was here before my makeup artist and super easy attitude so I don't feel more pressured. Didn't even wanna eat when I offer him cause I still remember he say my moments more important than his food. Haha...

wow, you got a nice collection here!

btw, did you always make it raw without any edit/correction for your client? :)

Hi Sharkie,

I wouldn't know. Maybe you'd like to talk to the photographer?

Hi melanie,

The collection of photographs you got is very nice. The bridal shot on the chair is much pretty in comparison of other images.

Congratulation, my client have the same dimple as yours.. nice!