starlynn

My Bundle of Joy

My precious little one, Clare Tan was born on March 8, 2010 at GIMC weighing 3.125kg via natural/induced.

100_0082.jpg

100_0087.jpg

100_0094.jpg

100_0106.jpg

100_0129.jpg

100_0139.jpg

100_0158.jpg

Picture003.jpg

100_0182.jpg

100_0183.jpg

100_0185.jpg

100_0199.jpg

100_0200.jpg

100_0209.jpg

100_0257.jpg

100_0263.jpg

Christmas Eve at Pavillion

100_0317_7.jpg

100_0317_8.jpg

Christmas Dinner

100_0410.jpg

100_0416.jpg

Many thanks to august8, ahsuah, f00lgal, wsyrinrin and juneleemk for the well wishes.

Yeah it turned out to be a safe delivery whereby initially my bb was in distress when i was about to deliver, almost gone for emergency c-sec. When she heard my gynae said c-sec, she rushed out like a bullet train lolz...that helps me save a whole deal of $$.

wsyrinrin-> lolz yes she can hold the bottle ...but also depends on her mood

juneleemk-> I am sure u will have a cutie soon ..shall keep u in all my prayers

uniquesoul -> Honestly her hair looks awful, can't wait for it to grow longer..didn't know I would turn her into a punk when I shaved her during her fullmoon lolz

janicelly -> thks! she is cute when her mood is good, that's when she laughs and smiles at everyone, when she's moody she would cry non-stop and that's when I go bonkers ...lolz..

Congrats! Your baby's so chubby! Feel like pinching her cheeks! So cute!

very cute & adorable.. i love the her tho :P

u shaved her head so soon? my baby now 4months plus and i dare not shave it yet.. will wait for a couple more months

Diana & meiteoh -> thks

qarezma -> yes i shaved her hair on her fullmoon...her hair fell off by itself into ugly patches all over lolz. U can always go to an indian barber, they use shaver to shave.. quite fast n easy.

In the first and 2nd pic, can see those yellowish spots on her nose. My friend's baby have tht too. Then her confinement lady use some remedy to get rid of it. What cause that ya?

I dont know what causes that too. My doctor did not say anything about it so I assumed its harmless. I did not do anything to it & after a while it disappeared by itself. Anyway they look really cute with those spots, like leopard..lolz..

In the first and 2nd pic, can see those yellowish spots on her nose. My friend's baby have tht too. Then her confinement lady use some remedy to get rid of it. What cause that ya?

thks mhyap1!! kecian..looks like so many ppl wanna pinch her cheeks ...hahahah

wow.. she look really cute... feel like wanna cubit her her cheek. and she have a very fair skin too!!

Clare just turned 6-month-old a week ago. Here are some new pictures of her. Both daddy and mummy got so excited when she started sitting up alone towards end of 5th month (well of cause she is still mastering her balancing skill) hahahahah...

100_0209.jpg

100_0210.jpg

100_0237.jpg

100_0257.jpg

100_0258.jpg

100_0262.jpg

100_0266.jpg