xp19

Looking for Contractor in Bandar Botanic, Klang!

im looking for a reliable, good workmanship but yet reasonable (Cheap!!!) price renovation contractor at klang around...

me and my bf jz bought a 2nd hand house at Bandar Bontanic Klang 22X75. Planning to do some renovation before we move in.

1) extend backyard of house as wet kicthen 22X10

2) extend living room 22x5

3) move toilet

4) hack wall between living room and dry kitchen

5) change living room floor tiles and dry kitchen tiles

6) Car Porch

7) Plaster ceiling - whole house

8) House painting - interior and exterior

can anyone please let me know roughly how much is these renovation cost????

Ello,

We also moved into bbt2 not long ago, your reno is quite similar to mine...even the living room extension. From the list, you are not doing any extra electrical wiring?

I engaged individual contractors for electrical, ceiling plaster and wet works. We saved alot by doing that...provided you have the time.

Back and front extension, hacking off tiles for dry kitchen walls and floor, hacked off a portion of wall, counter top.... cost us about 40k ish(have to confirm again...forgotten)

Painting both in and out along with paint (2.5 storey hse) about RM 6-7k

I can give u contacts for plaster ceiling and electrical if you want....best and cheapest i can find....and totally reliable. THe plaster ceiling guy sent over some ppl to help us drill and install our starlight ceiling.

Ello,

We also moved into bbt2 not long ago, your reno is quite similar to mine...even the living room extension. From the list, you are not doing any extra electrical wiring?

I engaged individual contractors for electrical, ceiling plaster and wet works. We saved alot by doing that...provided you have the time.

Back and front extension, hacking off tiles for dry kitchen walls and floor, hacked off a portion of wall, counter top.... cost us about 40k ish(have to confirm again...forgotten)

I can give u contacts for plaster ceiling and electrical if you want....best and cheapest i can find....and totally reliable. THe plaster ceiling guy sent over some ppl to help us drill and install our starlight ceiling.

hi, can you PM me the contact for electrical? I'm looking for one also. thx

Hi,

Does your 40k include tiles work?

Mind to breakdown?

Thanks

Ello,

actually it was less than 40k...about 35k-ish.

wet works about 28k....tiles 4k....other misc items a few k.

wet works includes: demolish rear wall, extend 5ft + roofing, 4 windows (back), back door, 28ft concrete counter top, 14ft wall, wet kitchen plaster ceiling, piping works, hack a portion of wall, hack dry kitchen floor and wall tiles, plastering of hacked walls, living hall extension (demolish 24ft wall, erect new wall) and hack wall for new toilet door.

tiles for both wet kitchen floor and wall, dry kitchen floor, counter top, part of living hall extension.

a 14X4ft and 4X3ft tempered glass.

that's what i can think top of my head now....

35k sounds reasonable... Mind to share with me the contractor contact? So i can ask him to quote my house.

Since you didnt complain about him, im assuming that his work is reasonable good.

wet works includes: demolish rear wall, extend 5ft + roofing, 4 windows (back), back door, 28ft concrete counter top, 14ft wall, wet kitchen plaster ceiling, piping works, hack a portion of wall, hack dry kitchen floor and wall tiles, plastering of hacked walls, living hall extension (demolish 24ft wall, erect new wall) and hack wall for new toilet door.

tiles for both wet kitchen floor and wall, dry kitchen floor, counter top, part of living hall extension.

We quite in a rush for our reno and we manage to get everything done and it was pretty extensive reno... under 9weeks.

This contractor is family fren....but like all contractors...we have to watch them like a hawk. Cos we want things to go accordingly and make sure things are properly done. My parents were at our new home daily to monitor their progress and guide them.

Just minor complaints, no biggie. Will get my fiancee for the contact...don have it wif me now.

We quite in a rush for our reno and we manage to get everything done and it was pretty extensive reno... under 9weeks.

This contractor is family fren....but like all contractors...we have to watch them like a hawk. Cos we want things to go accordingly and make sure things are properly done. My parents were at our new home daily to monitor their progress and guide them.

Just minor complaints, no biggie. Will get my fiancee for the contact...don have it wif me now.

hi, appreciate if you could share the contacts for the contractors (wet, dry, electrical, plaster) too.. thanks.

thanks kaizoku... waiting for your contact then. thanks...

Ello,

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi do you mind to PM me your plaster ceiling and electrical contractor contact no?

Also, do you remember how much per sq feet they charge for plaster ceiling?

Hi. I'm looking for contractor to renovate my new house.

Appreciate if you could share the contacts for the contractors. Thanks.

Hello Kaizoku,

Most appreciate if you can PM me the wet works number. Many thanks!

Not sure who i replied to and not...was busy with wedding then now working liao. Best that i can recommend is my plaster ceiling and electrician contractor. The wet works wan...pretty hard to deal with....not that I don wanna recommend...takut if any problem arises, bad for us eh.

Hey, xp19 im building material supplier located in Klang.

If you feel like wanted to buy building material yourself ( cz many contractor do chop their customers), you can try to contact me to ask for quotation or prices for building materials.

My company do supply all kinds of building materials, if you interested you can call me at 51613394 or 33729278 or my handphone 0173139329

Thank you

Have a nice day! :cool:

hi kaizoku,

wondering if i can also have ur plaster ceiling contractor & electrician :) just bought a house in setia alam and thinking of getting these done as part of the renovation. thanks in advanced.

Ello,

Hi, I plan to do some renovation & extension of the kitchen, guestroom, toilet, tiling, plaster ceiling, electrical, grills also for my new house in Botanic. Kindky share with me your various contractors' contact tels & names. Many thanks in advance!

Ello,

Hi, I plan to do some renovation & extension of the kitchen, guestroom, toilet, tiling, plaster ceiling, electrical, grills also for my new house in Botanic. Kindky share with me your various contractors' contact tels & names. Many thanks in advance!

Hi there

Have you found a contractor for your place?

Just curious!

This post is probably too late..ha... but if anyone looking for any contractor/ wiring or designer, you can always look us up at the link below. We have been in the home renovation industry for more than 10 years so we have a hugh connections. Have a good idea of what works and what not and who is good to recommend and not. After all, we have a reputation to maintain by recommending also.... dont get anything but most of all must protect reputation ma..... We are in the lighting business. You can check us out below....

Look us up at Advance Home Decor in Sentosa, Klang for your lighting, fans and water heater need.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advance-Home-Decor/149616131742002 or http://www.bulbs2u.com.my/home.