Dear everyone,

I just signed up for a Pre-wedding PS with keep gallery and due to short notice the photographer that I prefered (Sam Leong) does not have slot for me, they assigned another photographer to me and his name is ANSON/ENSON(not sure how to spell his name), anyone here PS with this photographer b4? pls give me some comment pls.... I signed for a package which cost me rm4k, I really don't want to be dissapointed when the photos come out :-)

Chloe

Dear everyone,

I just signed up for a Pre-wedding PS with keep gallery and due to short notice the photographer that I prefered (Sam Leong) does not have slot for me, they assigned another photographer to me and his name is ANSON/ENSON(not sure how to spell his name), anyone here PS with this photographer b4? pls give me some comment pls.... I signed for a package which cost me rm4k, I really don't want to be dissapointed when the photos come out :-)

Chloe

hi...

how is ur exact photo package??i also just sign up a package..

I would recommend Eugene.

http://eugenechewphoto.blogspot.com/

Dear everyone,

Chloe

hi...

how is ur exact photo package??i also just sign up a package..

Actually I would say it depends on what style of photographer you want. Each of them has different style...but all of them seems to produce very nice photographs. Mine is Eugene (my second choice). Initially I wanted Sam Chui but my husband seemed to like Eugene's style more..so I agreed to him :)

Actually I would say it depends on what style of photographer you want. Each of them has different style...but all of them seems to produce very nice photographs. Mine is Eugene (my second choice). Initially I wanted Sam Chui but my husband seemed to like Eugene's style more..so I agreed to him :)

hi elyssa

can share with me ur package details??

pls email me @ y_mmin@yahoo.com

thanks a lot

hi elyssa

can share with me ur package details??

pls email me @ y_mmin@yahoo.com

thanks a lot

Hi,

Below are my package details. I only booked it this year (heard the price went up quite a bit compared to those who booked last year) However, I heard some brides get to negotiate for a better package recently. So see how good is your "pasar" skills :P

Pre-Wed Package with Keep Gallery :

Indoor + Outdoor Shoot

4 Gowns (3 Gowns if outdoor shoot not in Klang Valley) - mine only 3 gowns as I shoot in PD

Make-up and Hairdo different for each Gowns (ampoule not inclusive – RM 30 each inclusive foundation etc) - Spent RM90 total for ampoules (this not included in total price)

150-250 shoots - ended up having almost 300 shots

All soft copy returned in CD (print up to 5R) – not touched up

12x18" – 20pages (40 poses)

8x12" – 20 pages (20 poses)

Mini Album (I did not want the ji mui photos so they offered me a very mini album an allowed me to add poses for free)

24x36" – One framed picture

10x12" – Two framed picture

DVD – 2 songs (60 poses)

CDR – 60 poses (touched up)

Dinner Wedding/Evening Gown x 1

Coat

Hand Bouquet

Car decoration

TOTAL = RM3500