Sign in to follow this  
doraemon21

Marco Polo Restaurant

HI,

I heard this restaurant quite sometime but couldn't get more info in the forum. Can anyone share? Pricing? Package? Services? Food?

Thanks in advance.

It's near my office so I go there for lunch whenever we have a special occasion to celebrate. Food & service are really good. But I am not sure about the pricing of their wedding package.

HI,

I heard this restaurant quite sometime but couldn't get more info in the forum. Can anyone share? Pricing? Package? Services? Food?

Thanks in advance.

It's near my office so I go there for lunch whenever we have a special occasion to celebrate. Food & service are really good. But I am not sure about the pricing of their wedding package.

Thanks Jo Liew. Appreciate it. I'm considering getting it for my wedding next year.....

HI,

Thanks in advance.

Hey, there definitely is good food and service. Coz there got all experienced staff even though there are quick ages. My cousin had her wedding dinner there..so is worth is you ask me but i would need to ask you a question do you mind the interior or the food more? If for me, i felt there is decent.

The whole place looks dated and jaded. If you are not fussy about it looking old and care more about food quality...then it's ok.

The whole place looks dated and jaded. If you are not fussy about it looking old and care more about food quality...then it's ok.

Thanks Nienie and Amanda,

Yeap, food quality very important. Any packages to share? Anything I need to bargain? Any promotion ?

HI,

Thanks in advance.

http://biz.yellowpages.com.my/marco-polo-restaurant/ check them out..packages is fr around RM 700 and up..and its is same with most of the major restaurant..like free corkage for liquor or wine and so on.

I'm interested in this restaurant too, is the food and service really above average? I do mind about interior but maybe not as much as the food lah..

How is the parking there, will there be any issues with parking?

Would appreciate anyone's sharing, thank you! :wub: