Ginnee

losing weight healthily?

dear brides to be/ wives,

Im a bride-to-be, AD is Nov 2010 :)

Just to share with all something, cos I hv been looking for ways to lose my weight "healthily", but not going to slimming centre. Besides eating more vege and fruits, i duno wat else i can do to maintain health and beauty the same time? At last, my boss strongly recommend me to eat something that might shock you all - chocolate, in fact, is Dark Chocolate.

My boss is doing his side business by selling these dark cocolate which made by belgian dark chocolate + acai berry + blueberry (its proven with very high antioxiant and high value of oxygen radical absorbence capacity), it has been said antioxidant is very important for health+beauty. I have consumed 2 weeks, weight decreased 2kg.

Well, altho i eat those chocolate without feeling guilt, but i wonder anyone of u have consumed this dark chocolate name Xocai before? any side effects you guys heard about this dark chocolate to health or maybe weight bounced back once we stop consuming? Or anyone of u heard any other bad comments?

I've been taking oats, cereals, vegetable soup, fruits and enough nutrition supplements to substitute my meals especially breakfast & dinner. Lost about 2 kg in a week time. way to go for me before my gown testing in 2 weeks time!

Don't we all want to loose weight healthily? haha it is my pet subject.

The healthy Dark Chocolate sounds very tempting and I am sure that following some research, I may give it a go at some point in the future. I can't resist chocolate anyway that's part of my downfall.

On the topic of Acai berries in weight loss I have been recommended a pure acai berry herbal product and I am at the start of this new programme...I will be happy to report back and let you all know how it is going.

The early signs are very promising, and I am already a good few lbs lighter, admitidly I have much to loose and a long way to go before I am an ideal weight.

The herbal product, which reads well, and is endored by the medics is supposed to boost your metabolic rate, along with some other major benefits that I could well use haha.

Anyway that's enough from me good luck with the weigh in what ever methods of slimming you prefer, and watch this space!

Thanks, and be happy, it doesn't matter what size we are, we are all very beautiful women.

Connie K

Weight management also requires balanced nutrition!

Stop using reckless weight management programs.

You have to reduce calorie intake, but you need balanced nutrition.

We will help you through.

Just PM me now!

Hi Ginnee,

Maybe my reply is a little too late, but maybe beneficial for those reading it.

Nowadays, there are many ways to lose weight healthily. One can do it by controlling food/drink intakes, do lots of exercises, or attend slimming programmes at slimming centres. The issue now is, how effective are those activities? Are you satisfied yourself with such activities? How fast you want to slim down your body? Not to forget, the cost you need to bear in order to achieve what you want.

From your post, you were taking Dark Chocolate + berries. I am not very sure how effective of this chocolate, and also not sure what are the side-effects of continuously taking this chocolate. I do agree with some commentator above, you need to take balanced nutrition in order to slim down your body healthily. I personally do not recommend anyone to take such chocolate to slim down the body, not healthy in actual fact.

To slim down you body, first, you should not consume too much fried/oily food. Well, I am not going to elaborate this, you should know why, but if you still do not know why, you can PM me to explain to you :) Second, you should take nutritious food. Now, do you think the nutritious food that you take is enough for daily life? The answer is NOT ENOUGH. If you got the budget, you should always look for food supplements, which will guarantee you to have a minimum amount of nutritions your body needs. When your body receives full nutritions, your body systems will be able to work harder to correct all your body problems, including your weight problems. This is something you people do not understand. And thirdly, you need to do exercise. When you do exercise, blood will be flowing faster, thus bringing nutrients to all over the body. Also, this will burn your excess calories to the max.

That is all I am gonna say here. For those who still need further explanation, you may reply to this post, or PM me.

Thanks for your attention :D

dear brides to be/ wives,

Im a bride-to-be, AD is Nov 2010 :)

Just to share with all something, cos I hv been looking for ways to lose my weight "healthily", but not going to slimming centre. Besides eating more vege and fruits, i duno wat else i can do to maintain health and beauty the same time? At last, my boss strongly recommend me to eat something that might shock you all - chocolate, in fact, is Dark Chocolate.

My boss is doing his side business by selling these dark cocolate which made by belgian dark chocolate + acai berry + blueberry (its proven with very high antioxiant and high value of oxygen radical absorbence capacity), it has been said antioxidant is very important for health+beauty. I have consumed 2 weeks, weight decreased 2kg.

Well, altho i eat those chocolate without feeling guilt, but i wonder anyone of u have consumed this dark chocolate name Xocai before? any side effects you guys heard about this dark chocolate to health or maybe weight bounced back once we stop consuming? Or anyone of u heard any other bad comments?

To me, i think the only way will be do exercise in a right way. Also eat right food. My FH and i lucky enough to come across this spinning instructor in our gym which benefit us a lot.

many of my friend took slimming product or go slimming center for the sake of lost weight..but...i still think that the traditional way will help more and most important make us more energetic and refresh . :)

I would like to share with you on a very effective and easy 3 months slimming program. It helps to reduce body weight and body fat, and at the same time gives you a perfect body shape. It does not have any side effect and no rebound.

I was on the program after giving birth and I manage to get back my pre-pregnancy weight and flabby tummy gone too. Do email me at magic_yuan@hotmail.com if you are interested to find out more.

A good breakfast is the most crucial part of any healthy weight-loss effort, as it revs up your energy level and metabolism for the full day.

Its every one to look very slim and fit  in each and very age . We can follow some of the diet plans but it requires lots of workout as well. I tired with this slimming machine to reduce the belly fact , it is very helpful for weight-loss i came to know about this product from the blog called " Potential Sugar Swaps For Weight Loss" from the website https://mymakady.com/2020/04/08/how-to-cut-down-on-sugars-without-sacrificing-your-sweet-tooth/.