Sign in to follow this  
juanil

Broadband

Dear All,

Am thinking of subcribing broadband services but not sure which one better. One of my friend is currently using DiGi, according to him, it is very slow as he is using RM68 package. My sister used to use Celcom but she said so slow. Another friend using Celcom and claimed that it is good.

How am I suppose to decide? Dilemma now. :unsure: Can anyone give me any suggestion?

juanil,

It depending on your area.

So far .. I'm using celcom broadband RM68 per mth, no complain .. line kinda alright, receiving also.

It is better you try all the services (which you can get from your friends) to try on your area before deciding which one to get. =)

Ling,

Thanks heaps for the input.

My FIL also using Celcom, also no complain from him when he is back to Kuching. He is now upgrading to RM98 package.

juanil,

No problem =)

That's my experience, because it all depending on your area and how near you are to the receiving tower.

I'm kinda lucky because my house considered quite near to the receiving tower (there is one at the back of my house but miles away, but I can see it =p)

And it also depending on the package that you are getting, mine is okie .. just once a while the line will down or not stable but kinda common to any services too. Mine is RM68 with 7.2mbps

Ling,

Thank you so much. By the way, once you've signed up with them, how long do you need to wait in order to start using it?