cindychin3

WORST HOLIDAY TRIP WITH GOLDEN TOUR TRAVEL

Guy,remember not to choose GTT tour for u holiday. Last week i went to taiwan for holiday with my sisters.Eventhought GTT trip are

more expensive compare with others agency but we choose GTT because we fly with Mas airline & promise 4 stars hotel for this

8 days tour. Instead we are given low budget hotel with bugs. My legs bite by this bugs & itchi for more than a weeks & left with scare on my both my legs. Not to mention our worst Taiwan tour leader with no experience & not professional at all. :sauer2:

Food was very bad, everdays eat the same thing. And the Mas airplane have no different from Airasia so terrible. So stuffy,

discomfort & only one meal serve from 9.15 am to 2.30pm.So what is the purpose to pay more to travel by Mas airplane :dash2:

Complant to GTT but standard answer given to investigate & close file later.

I will not travel with GTT anymore.

The GTT Tours provide good tour and accommodation services and i have experienced it in my last year trip to taiwan.They offered me comfortable and good hotel accommodation with delicious food and proper tourguide was available in the entire trip made us easy to explore taiwan.It was agood experience to remember and i have seen you first person to comlain about GTT Travels.

susy, are u a tour agent or an avid traveller? Saw ur previous posts all recommending places to travel / honeymoon.

Sound like a tour guide to me. Either that or working almost the same industry. Responds sound abit defensive.

Sorry if you are not tho. Just giving my opinion. = )

i have seen you first person to comlain about GTT Travels.

actually there's an old thread in this forum complaining about GTT travel if i remember correctly.. so cindychin3 if not the 1st person to complain..

susi r u working in GTT ? Maybe last year not so bad but now become worse.

Anyway as a frequent traveller, I just do my part to inform u guys to be more careful & not cheated by this tour agent.

Not to mention the time & money spent on the trip but the most important thing is it spoil u well planned holiday with u

love one .

I think I've read somewhere mentioning that GTT is better with trips at Europe. I went with my mum recently to Russia Scandinavia on a bilingual trip. It was beautiful I must say. GTT is expensive, over 20K+, but you will expect good experience for accommodation, food and service. Well, I must say it is overall okay but not to say perfect. There must be some flaws somewhere, nothing is perfect. I thought GTT could improve on their services or explanations (good to have black and white on the papers) to the customers signing up packages.

1. Accommodations weren't tip-top all the way. We could understand that because those places are expensive but we would appreaciate if GTT could scout for hotels with better mattresses. Since this is an expensive trip, one may assume more elders in the tour.

2. Tour guide could cater more for the majority instead of his/her own interests (slightly bad service as tour guide may go shopping or fooling around with minority that has gone their way to malls etc.. Yes, they have gone astrayed but the guide still need to attend to those (not giving trouble ones) in the tour.

3. Tips when it is explicitly stated tips are all in. Well, I've seen and heard with my own eyes and ears that the guide is hinting for tips after the trip. The after-sales (after-tour) service is poor, agency or guide least likely to attend to our requests.

4. Conflict (separated opinions) in the tour. Perhaps, guide should be well trained at times when conflict happens. As for Malaysia, we have learnt the hard way for crisis management in MH370, resulting in a better management for MH17 crisis. This is one for all tour agencies to learn, set up a good conflict management guide when training the guides.

There may be more flaws, but I must say the scenaries have made up our days and whatever that happens- the negativities are no longer important as the natural creations of northen europe deserve alot more of our attention =)

Anyone to recommend better tour agency for elders?