Sign in to follow this  
janicehelp

How To Clear Oily Skin

hi,

not necessary is skin problem... it can be internal organ problem... or hormone related problem... do u eat a lot of deep fried things? how often do u exercise? how much water u drink in a day?

There are various natural remedies for the oily skin. Avoid eating oily food and keep your skin clean with the limited wash. You may use an oil free moisturiser and cosmetics. Use a clay based face mask two to three times a week as well as choose those products which remove dead cells and gives a smoother skin. You must also be strict with your food. Steaming is also the best thing for your face. The most important is that you must drink eight to ten glasses of water in a day.

hi,

do not use too much sebum (oil) control products as your skin will be more oily if your skin was dehydrated. there is some gel to powder lotions that can control oil if your face is oily and keeps your skin hyrated when it's dry. it works both ways and your skin will feel soft and supple, smooth like baby skin =)

Oily skin is the skin for which most of the women are concerned by their bit experinced menatality. They are suffering for their oily skin from expressing their outlook to the genearl people. So it is very necessary from get rid of this kind of problem. There are many products for removing oily skin and making their skin lightening. I heard DR Secret is very famous in south east Asia for removing oily skin and getting Skin lightening. You can try it from DR Secret.

Oily skin is the skin for which most of the women are concerned by their bit experinced menatality. They are suffering for their oily skin from expressing their outlook to the genearl people. So it is very necessary to get rid of this kind of problem. There are many products for removing oily skin and making their skin lightening. I heard DR Secret is very famous in south east Asia for removing oily skin and getting Skin lightening. You can try it from DR Secret.

I think that acne can appear on any type skin, and can be the most profound on oily skin. In order to properly clear oily skin, it is important to avoid drying out the skin, which can cause the skin to produce more oil in compensation. Luckily, there are many effective skin clearing methods that will not dry out the skin.

Murano Glass

Oily skin on face is a major problem nowadays. Afterwards, it may become sensitive for most of the people. In that case, I can speak about my experience.I had this problem few month ago. I have used many oily skin care product but they did not work. Finally, I am try organic skincare product. It is very good, but need to apply daily.

I’m a person who suffer from really bad oily skin.I always get big red angry spots on my cheeks..Which hurts.I tried using toothpaste and I don't advise dat to people who have sensitive skin like me.Because I tried that once and my whole face turned red and blotchy the next day..Recently, I tried this skin care product: ProActiv which really works! As I can see the difference now...and using Listerine helps too.

There is a ton of oily skin care products on the market. Although many effectively relieve symptoms, many contain harsh chemicals that can have negative effects on the skin.

You can use natural oily skin care products.

hi, everyone....i have a very oily face and that'y often have the acne and pimples problem however, recently i have found a brand called Caroline...which is able to help me to smooth and reduce my pimples and acne...yet it oso can reduce my black and white head...i have used this product for 2 week and i can feel the effectiveness obviously....is really work very well....or u can try to use a brand called Beaubella....is oso one of my recommendation...

I am mentioning some Ayurveda tips for Oily skin below:

Wash skin with plenty of warm water 2 or 3 times in a day and use herbal scrub to prevent clogging of pores.

Always avoid using harsh chemicals to remove oil, as some amount of natural oil is required to maintain the surface of skin.

Human skins are divided into three types: Dry, Oily, and Sensitive. Different types of skins require different types of approach to solve the said problem.

Now, lets get back to the topic. The only way to clear the oily skin is to cleanse them with cleanser. Use the cleanser in the morning and in the night time. Remember, most products that I have known containing some sort of mercury in their products. After using them, you will notice that your face is a bit shiny. This mercury is actually not good to skin, as it is toxicity to skin.

One of the product which I can recommend is Artistry's Essentials Balancing Cleanser. This Artistry product does not have mercury, and it uses natural ingredients to cleanse your oily skin. If use it in the correct way, not only it cleanses the oily skin, it also helps to regulate the oil production on your skin. Try it out, and you will not regret.

You may contact me if you want to know more about this :)