my experiance with kg is good, no hidden cost except for ampoules is RM30 per bottle (used 3 bottles). overall i'm happy wit them. but one thing is the album design is simple style, if u like simple it should be ok for u. they have many nice gowns for PS and AD, AD gown are quite clean and new.

good to hear that.. i really scared last min add those unexpected cost...

thanks for ur sharing..

who is ur photographer???

my experiance with kg is good, no hidden cost except for ampoules is RM30 per bottle (used 3 bottles). overall i'm happy wit them. but one thing is the album design is simple style, if u like simple it should be ok for u. they have many nice gowns for PS and AD, AD gown are quite clean and new.

Hi rosemk,

I just had my photoshoot two weeks ago with Keep Gallery. So I may not be the right person to comment on this...not yet..hehe. But so far my experience with them were all good. My SA and a few others were helpful all throughout my process before the shoot. You can ask them simple stupid questions they will answer you. And they are very helpful. But I chose my own SA la based on ppl's recommendation. Ended up another girl kind of took over and she was helpful and friendly too. And even when I called earlier to ask about my photo status (ready or not), I expected them to be quite rude (as most ppl will do) and just answer me briefly as they are very busy right now. But my SA was nice enough to take some time to really check it out for me and answered me politely that the photos are not ready yet and they will call me as soon as they get the CD.

As for my photoshoot experience was great. But I think most brides will tell you that. It was tiring but nice.

If you want to know more about my experience with KG, you can visit my blog on this topic

http://lyssapathoflife.blogspot.com/search/label/wedding

You planning to take with KG?

Hi rosemk,

my photographer is sam leong and ah wu. they are very professional. i am not regret of signing package with them, a good and memorable experiance.

Add on to what I mentioned earlier...

However, just a few points that you may want to consider whether to take KG or not:

1. Their style of photography is more to the modern kind (not many close up photos)

2. Their indoor shooting is very very limited and simple (they are more known for outdoor or overseas shooting)

3. Their gowns in their package is very few compared to other bridal studio (this is because they concentrate on outdoor and also the quality of the photos and not based on how many gowns they provide)

4. PS gowns not a big variety compared to some studios (but for me, if those few can look nice on me, I don't care whether the shop got how many gowns..haha)

Thanks elyssa. Actually I havent go there to ask the package. I saw a lot of good comment of KG, so maybe will go there to sign the package. I am lazy of ask other. Cos heard too many bad thing about BS.

Elyssa, can you pm me ur package detail??

I need those detail, cos I m going to KG this few weeks.

Have a nice day :)

Hi rosemk,

I just had my photoshoot two weeks ago with Keep Gallery. So I may not be the right person to comment on this...not yet..hehe. But so far my experience with them were all good. My SA and a few others were helpful all throughout my process before the shoot. You can ask them simple stupid questions they will answer you. And they are very helpful. But I chose my own SA la based on ppl's recommendation. Ended up another girl kind of took over and she was helpful and friendly too. And even when I called earlier to ask about my photo status (ready or not), I expected them to be quite rude (as most ppl will do) and just answer me briefly as they are very busy right now. But my SA was nice enough to take some time to really check it out for me and answered me politely that the photos are not ready yet and they will call me as soon as they get the CD.

As for my photoshoot experience was great. But I think most brides will tell you that. It was tiring but nice.

If you want to know more about my experience with KG, you can visit my blog on this topic

rosemk,

haha..you sound just like me :P. Truthfully, I never visited any other BS other than KP. All I did was research in this forum and online. Then I did more thorough research on KP (looking at their photography skills etc). Once I am satisfied, I just show it to my hubby and get his agreement. Then we chose one weekend to drop by and straight sign a package with them...haha.

I will share with you my package tomorrow...have it at home and not in office :P

Thanks elyssa. Actually I havent go there to ask the package. I saw a lot of good comment of KG, so maybe will go there to sign the package. I am lazy of ask other. Cos heard too many bad thing about BS.

Hi rosemk,

Hi elyssa,

i agree with all ur points, they have less close up photo. but for me is ok just maybe some other relative or friends cannot accept. for me they have no many gowns but got some i very like. so overall i still happy with their PS and AD gowns. some shop got more gowns but if all gowns look outdated also no use. so i am still happy with KG :wub:

Add on to what I mentioned earlier...

However, just a few points that you may want to consider whether to take KG or not:

1. Their style of photography is more to the modern kind (not many close up photos)

2. Their indoor shooting is very very limited and simple (they are more known for outdoor or overseas shooting)

3. Their gowns in their package is very few compared to other bridal studio (this is because they concentrate on outdoor and also the quality of the photos and not based on how many gowns they provide)

4. PS gowns not a big variety compared to some studios (but for me, if those few can look nice on me, I don't care whether the shop got how many gowns..haha)

Elyssa and CSC,

Thanks for the info. I received CSC package detail.

Actually I agree with wat u all saying, if the gown outdated then useless also. As long as suit us then I m ok with that also..

Mayb I need to do more research on their product and see whether can accept their style o not.

I am considering KG because heard their good reputation. I will do more research on it :)

Hi elyssa, csc

could you please share with me the package they offered?

Hope to get better deal since im going this week :)

thanks in advance!

Please drop me at henilim@gmail.com :)

Hey Elyssa and csc,

same to me, i did all this pre-wedding research online too..so lazy to walk in every single studios to look at their album, package and gowns...

I like KG so much after viewing their portfolios, and i heard a lot of people comment on limited gowns to choose..

Do u mind to share your package with me?

Cos i will held 2 wedding dinner (for groom side and bride side), not sure how many gowns hey could provide

Thannks in advance ya~!!

Elyssa, i've viewed ur blog, u looks gorgeous and sexy in ur pre-wed photos =) *thumbs up*

Hey Elyssa and csc,

could you pls share ur package to me as well. i'm just visited them last week.

i'm very sastified outdoor photo, bt really less close-up photo. it's look like imbalance..

and i ned some advise from ur both, so pls drop me an email or add my msn : beatrice_leong@hotmail.com

Thank you very much.

To :Sweetie55 n rosemk

pls give me ur email address..we can share info together.

heni,

i will share some info to u later.

rosemk,

haha..you sound just like me :P. Truthfully, I never visited any other BS other than KP. All I did was research in this forum and online. Then I did more thorough research on KP (looking at their photography skills etc). Once I am satisfied, I just show it to my hubby and get his agreement. Then we chose one weekend to drop by and straight sign a package with them...haha.

I will share with you my package tomorrow...have it at home and not in office :P

Hi rosemk,

Hi. So sorry for this late reply...I did not keep myself in the e-mail loop on this topic...hehe. Anyway, it is easier to share my package here instead. Those who booked last year definitely got a better deal. Those who booked this year or will be booking, the deal is not as good..so will depend on your negotiation skills..hehe. Mine was not that good :P

Pre-Wed Package with Keep Gallery :

Indoor + Outdoor Shoot

4 Gowns (3 Gowns if outdoor shoot not in Klang Valley) - mine 3 gown cos I chose PD

Make-up and Hairdo different for each Gowns (ampoule not inclusive – RM 30 each inclusive foundation etc)

150-250 shoots - I ended up having almost 300...quite a lot compared to others

All soft copy returned in CD (print up to 5R) – not touched up

12x18” – 20pages (40 poses)

8x12” – 20 pages (20 poses)

Mini Album (I got this since i did not want ji mui photos and I added poses for free)

24x36” – One framed picture

10x12” – Two framed picture

DVD – 2 songs (60 poses)

CDR – 60 poses (touched up)

Dinner Wedding/Evening Gown x 1

Coat

Hand Bouquet

Car decoration

TOTAL = RM3500

Hey Elyssa and csc,

same to me, i did all this pre-wedding research online too..so lazy to walk in every single studios to look at their album, package and gowns...

I like KG so much after viewing their portfolios, and i heard a lot of people comment on limited gowns to choose..

Do u mind to share your package with me?

Cos i will held 2 wedding dinner (for groom side and bride side), not sure how many gowns hey could provide

Thannks in advance ya~!!

Elyssa, i've viewed ur blog, u looks gorgeous and sexy in ur pre-wed photos =) *thumbs up*

Hi Sweetie55,

I have posted my package here already

Thanks for your compliment :). I actually posted more on my FB account...hubby do not let me post too many..hehe

Hope you have done your research on the good and bad of all studios and pick the one you like the most la :)

All the best!

Hey Elyssa and csc,

i'm very sastified outdoor photo, bt really less close-up photo. it's look like imbalance..

and i ned some advise from ur both, so pls drop me an email or add my msn : beatrice_leong@hotmail.com

Thank you very much.

heni,

LLC,

Yes. They have not many close up shots of the couple. But some brides did tell me you can request for it. I did nto request because I wanted the PG to feel free in producing photos he is comfortable with. I do wish that I told him to take a little bit more of close up shots outdoor. However, the outdoor background is awesome. Even my dad was impressed by it :)

Elyssa,

Thanks for the useful info =)

LLC,

When is your big day and when you plan to take ur pre-wed photos? There is a fair on September, may be we could get a better deal there?

my email is yiing96@gmail.com

Elyssa,

Thanks for the useful info =)

LLC,

When is your big day and when you plan to take ur pre-wed photos? There is a fair on September, may be we could get a better deal there?

my email is yiing96@gmail.com

KG doesn't participate that many fairs, maybe need to check with them?

Hi there

I would like to know whether does Keep Gallery does touch up on the face and those flabby arms? Cause according to my friend, the PG told her that they won't touch up on that part but those colour toning and others in the photo. So she was kinda shock and in doubt about her outcome for the album.

pls kindly advice for the experienced bride with KG.

thanks!

PG does the color toning and such for all softcopies. Designer will do touch up for arms, face etc for poses in album and big frame. just write down every single details that you want to touch up in the working sheet, designer will do it for you.

Thanks Elyssa for sharing your package with us! Appreciate it :)

CSC, would you kindly share your package with us too? Or PM me please?

Just got to know about KG and am interested in engaging them ;)

Thanks!

Hi rosemk,

Hi elyssa,

I just went to KG today and I got served by an SA which I forgot her name :tongue: Anyway I don't really like her serving me, she seems not really experienced and don't quite understand what I'm talking about sometimes. She's even dishonest when I ask her will they be joining the bridal fair next month (their name is on the list of vendors already). I really would wanna change my SA. Do you mind telling me which SA served you and which was the one you wanted at first? Thanks! :smile:

PG does the color toning and such for all softcopies. Designer will do touch up for arms, face etc for poses in album and big frame. just write down every single details that you want to touch up in the working sheet, designer will do it for you.

Hi Panda,

The designer will have a worksheet for us? They will touch up arms and faces etc for free? That's a good thing :happy:

hi LLC,

Sorry for late reply. Last month i was too busy. Until no time to log in this forum.

Here is my email add, rosemkpang@hotmail.com

Thanks for the sharing.

Hey Elyssa and csc,

Thank you very much.

heni,

hi Elyssa,

Thanks for sharing your package. :cheers:

rosemk,

Hi rosemk,

Hi. So sorry for this late reply...I did not keep myself in the e-mail loop on this topic...hehe. Anyway, it is easier to share my package here instead. Those who booked last year definitely got a better deal. Those who booked this year or will be booking, the deal is not as good..so will depend on your negotiation skills..hehe. Mine was not that good :P

Pre-Wed Package with Keep Gallery :

Indoor + Outdoor Shoot

4 Gowns (3 Gowns if outdoor shoot not in Klang Valley) - mine 3 gown cos I chose PD

Make-up and Hairdo different for each Gowns (ampoule not inclusive – RM 30 each inclusive foundation etc)

150-250 shoots - I ended up having almost 300...quite a lot compared to others

All soft copy returned in CD (print up to 5R) – not touched up

12x18" – 20pages (40 poses)

8x12" – 20 pages (20 poses)

Mini Album (I got this since i did not want ji mui photos and I added poses for free)

24x36" – One framed picture

10x12" – Two framed picture

DVD – 2 songs (60 poses)

CDR – 60 poses (touched up)

Dinner Wedding/Evening Gown x 1

Coat

Hand Bouquet

Car decoration

TOTAL = RM3500