Hi everyone,

i've just signed up the package with KP.

they are having 3rd anniversary promo this month - 50% off for ala carte service

I'm now udecided on which photographer i should take and the location for outdoor photo shoot, any you guyz gimme some suggestion?

:smile:

Hi Sweetie,

Thanks for the info. I will go to ask the package on this sunday. THe wedding date is closer n closer, cant take my own sweet time d :P

Hi everyone,

they are having 3rd anniversary promo this month - 50% off for ala carte service

I'm now udecided on which photographer i should take and the location for outdoor photo shoot, any you guyz gimme some suggestion?

Hi all. I just signed up my package!!! But i forgot to take back the listing. Lol.

Their service is quite good. Now i wanna considere which photographer to choose. Tis is quite headache cos all seem not bad. Any good suggestion?

Sweetie, do u have the yellow paper (rhe price list), can u email me ah. Cos i forgot to bring tat back. Their promotion is until tis month end only. So if wanna add on hace to b fast. If u have, pls pmme rosemkpang@hotmail.com. Tq :)

Hi everyone,

Hi Sweetie55,

Do you get any additional thing when you sign up for the 50% ala carte service?

Mind to share your package detail?

Thanks!

Rosemk, nice to hear u hav signed up with KG too =) im headache with which photographer i wanna take and which location for outdoor too.

Smileflower, my listing is home and im working abroad. all the things i took are ala carte, cos im more concern on my actual day gowns..

as i will have 2 wedding dinners (groom side & bride side), i paid more for gowns..

I found album is not really tat important for me, i only go for 1 big album and 1 mini album (same poses) - which will be a gift for my mum.

There are few more things, but i dun really remember already...

BTW, anyone of u have any suggestion on outdooe PS location?

Rosemk, nice to hear u hav signed up with KG too =) im headache with which photographer i wanna take and which location for outdoor too.

Smileflower, my listing is home and im working abroad. all the things i took are ala carte, cos im more concern on my actual day gowns..

as i will have 2 wedding dinners (groom side & bride side), i paid more for gowns..

I found album is not really tat important for me, i only go for 1 big album and 1 mini album (same poses) - which will be a gift for my mum.

There are few more things, but i dun really remember already...

BTW, anyone of u have any suggestion on outdooe PS location?

Hi sweetie55, thank you for your reply.

For outdoor, I reckon Putrajaya. If you like beach environment, go for PD Avillion or Sepang Gold Coast.

Can I know how many gown you hv for your PS?

I realize that their gown for PS is pretty limited. For actual day, it is not much but I believe able to choose.

How much is your package in total?

Smileflower, I also signed for the ala carte. I tot ala carte is u choose then they give 50% discount wow. Can get additional things de meh???

Mind to share ur package?

I m in office now, didnt bring out the package detail. Will share the package when i m home.

Smileflower, do u have the yellow listing? Can you scan n email me arh. I m thinking of change package o upgrade eh. Cos i remember i only got 3 gown for photo session. Kinda limited.

Sweetie, i agree with smileflower eh. Mayb i will go to putrajaya too. Actually i like the sepang view. But have to incurred extra cost eh and have to apply by ourselves. Very troublesome lo..

Smileflower, I also signed for the ala carte. I tot ala carte is u choose then they give 50% discount wow. Can get additional things de meh???

Mind to share ur package?

I m in office now, didnt bring out the package detail. Will share the package when i m home.

Smileflower, do u have the yellow listing? Can you scan n email me arh. I m thinking of change package o upgrade eh. Cos i remember i only got 3 gown for photo session. Kinda limited.

Sweetie, i agree with smileflower eh. Mayb i will go to putrajaya too. Actually i like the sepang view. But have to incurred extra cost eh and have to apply by ourselves. Very troublesome lo..

Rosemk - I hv not sign up with Keep yet as I am worried I am not able to choose dress at Keep.

Smileflower, I tot u sign up d. Their prom is until this month end only lei. So have to be fast.

I think u can go to see their gown first.

Tat day I went ah, they bring me see the gown also. So i think u can request also. Just try la.

Rosemk - I hv not sign up with Keep yet as I am worried I am not able to choose dress at Keep.

Hi Rentan,

I took my PS photo at Putrajaya. A lot of nice place there.

My PG is Eugene and MUA is Dong Dong. If u really wish to engage them. Then better call up and book them earlier. Dong Dong's time schedule really tight. Quite diff to book her. Dong Dong is really fantastic. I like her make up. Eugene is nice too. Very funny man.

Before you go n take ur photo, better study the pose. Cos the PG will ask u pose by urself. Cos if u pose by urself then more natural.

Enjoy ur PS session.

dear all

i have signed up package with keep gallery.

anyone can share with me ps location and photographer

any recommendation?

thank you!

hi rosemk

thanks for ur sharing.

did u get ur pre-wededing phots? people look small in photos?

did u apply any sun block when outdoor shooting? any brand to recommend?

i easily sweating when hot

thanks

regards

rentan

Hi Rentan,

I took my PS photo at Putrajaya. A lot of nice place there.

My PG is Eugene and MUA is Dong Dong. If u really wish to engage them. Then better call up and book them earlier. Dong Dong's time schedule really tight. Quite diff to book her. Dong Dong is really fantastic. I like her make up. Eugene is nice too. Very funny man.

Before you go n take ur photo, better study the pose. Cos the PG will ask u pose by urself. Cos if u pose by urself then more natural.

Enjoy ur PS session.

dear all

i have signed up package with keep gallery.

anyone can share with me ps location and photographer

any recommendation?

thank you!

HI Rentan,

I got my photos d. Stil choosing the photo. B4 went out to take the photo, i got told the PG wat i want. I told him that i dont wan the ppl so small de. So b4 u go out to take photo, u have to tell the PG wat u wan n u also need to study some pose. So that during the PS, u can pose naturally and easily.

u cant apply anything b4 u go to make up. cos they wanna apply the ampoule.

on my PS day, i didnt apply anything including sunblock. Luckily tat day dont have sun. Lol...

hi rosemk

thanks for ur sharing.

did u get ur pre-wededing phots? people look small in photos?

did u apply any sun block when outdoor shooting? any brand to recommend?

i easily sweating when hot

thanks

regards

rentan

Hi all, I just had my PS with KG on 11th and 18th Nov 2010.

Both me and my hubby are working in oversea so we only have about 3 weeks time in m'sia.

We signed up the contract on 31/10 and initially PS was arranged on 11/11.

However, due to the bad weather :S we have to changed it to the following week on 18/11.

Thanks god that although we have to pay extra RM300 for the re-schedule of time but in return we had a really BIG sun on the second PS day. haha!

Since we want it really quick so we can't choose our photographer and MUA as most of them were already being booked.

They gave us WU the photographer and SHIRLEY the MUA.

Wu doesn't talk much but he is really nice and he guides us with all the poses..

while Shirley is very down to earth and professional...

But i have to say that they really have a very very limited shooting gowns to choose especially the evening gowns....

The amazing part is that we received all our photos on the night of the second PS day!!

This is because we will be leaving on 20/11 morning...

...really thanks Wu as he stayed late with us to choose the pictures till nearly 12am...

Overall, we really satisfy with their service and glad that we choose them. :)

Mjtalk, thanks for ur input.

Really happy tat u had a good experience with them too.

Their gowns are really not much. But stil can get some nice one. And the most important thing is the outcome is nice. Other than that I still can accept.

Hi all, I just had my PS with KG on 11th and 18th Nov 2010.

Both me and my hubby are working in oversea so we only have about 3 weeks time in m'sia.

We signed up the contract on 31/10 and initially PS was arranged on 11/11.

However, due to the bad weather :S we have to changed it to the following week on 18/11.

Thanks god that although we have to pay extra RM300 for the re-schedule of time but in return we had a really BIG sun on the second PS day. haha!

Since we want it really quick so we can't choose our photographer and MUA as most of them were already being booked.

They gave us WU the photographer and SHIRLEY the MUA.

Wu doesn't talk much but he is really nice and he guides us with all the poses..

while Shirley is very down to earth and professional...

But i have to say that they really have a very very limited shooting gowns to choose especially the evening gowns....

The amazing part is that we received all our photos on the night of the second PS day!!

This is because we will be leaving on 20/11 morning...

...really thanks Wu as he stayed late with us to choose the pictures till nearly 12am...

Overall, we really satisfy with their service and glad that we choose them. :)

hello~ i just had my PS with KP, my PG is Anson, make up artist is May, location Putrajaya. Anson is funny and quite nice, very talkative :P May is very helpful and friendly :)

I've do research on the net and collected the "feel" of the photos that i like, poses, etc, and "feel" that i dun like, we communicate on the PS day before my make up session, but i do tell him that no pressure, cause I dunwan to limit him or pressure him, making him think that must take like what I've shown him, in the end pressure shows in the result, then i let go and let him do his job.

He did ask me that can I accept those photos that ppl are small, cant see faces, etc. To me is ok, I'm more towards how the photos feel overall, and wanted the PG to capture the interaction btw me n my hubby.

Their gowns, not to say limited, but not as many as other bridal studio, but for PS consider still ok, coz to me PS is more towards "feel", details of the dress is not that important, as long as the shape of the dress can hold so that the PG can take a nice shoot of it.

Gowns for AD, day time gown not much, but all consider quite nice (to my liking, I'm more towards mature style like Aline, mermaid than cute princess can can), dinner gowns more variety. I will advice brides who care very much on her actual day's gown, better view their gowns section first before you sign up.

Finally, do research and collect those photos that u like, go to their website, look at the PG's profile, choose your PG, communicate with them, then let them do what they do best~ Sleep well and worry about nothing before your wedding shot, during the photo shot, enjoy and have fun no matters what comes up (eg, rains, traffic jam, pimples, etc), the photos will look amazing when you are happy and relax :)

Attached are few of my fav shoots from Anson at Putrajaya, a reference for those who are still considering PG and PS location, photos will be a lot as i try to includes most of the spot that i took photos in Putrajaya so you gals can have a better reference.

(P/S: A guide on choosing location is what kinda style u like, nature (FIRM, cameron, pork dickson) or city (KL/ putrajaya), local (petaling street, melacca) or modern (Putrajaya, KLCC, bukit bintang area). Putrajaya was my choice because I like city feel, and I think with the correct angle, Putrajaya have a touch of "london" feel in it. My hubby is Taiwanese so I wanted something unique, if I choose to take at those nature location eg: FIRM, port dickson, if wouldnt be much different from those nature places in Taiwan. Balloons and hand bouquet prepare by myself, however they do provide hand bouquet for photo shoting)

kg%2011122-17.jpg

kg%2011122-47.jpg

kg%2011122-78.jpg

kg%2011122-90.jpg

kg%2011122-92.jpg

kg%2011122-113.jpg

kg%2011122-117.jpg

kg%2011122-120.jpg

kg%2011122-128.jpg

kg%2011122-133.jpg

kg%2011122-138.jpg

kg%2011122-142.jpg

kg%2011122-151.jpg

kg%2011122-165.jpg

kg%2011122-171.jpg

kg%2011122-221.jpg

kg%2011122-222.jpg

kg%2011122-243.jpg

kg%2011122-261.jpg

kg%2011122-259.jpg

Mei, your photo looked so lovely. I like ur hand bouquet.

On my PS day, I totally forgot tis and my hubby also didnt wear any tie. Too excited and happy, so cant remember.

Here I wish to advise those BTB, b4 the PS then have to list down all things (like wat to prepare, wat shoes to wear and etc). This will help u a lot. I got list down some, but stil miss out something.

Now waiting them to edit the photo. Hope the outcome is nice.

hi Mei. congratulations! your photos are nice.

i also choose anson as pg but next year photo shooting. is it most of the photos with small people or just 50/50.

how is May makeup? do u have any photos with close shoot?i m looking for actual day makeup artist.

thank you.

regards

rentan

hello~ i just had my PS with KP, my PG is Anson, make up artist is May, location Putrajaya. Anson is funny and quite nice, very talkative :P May is very helpful and friendly :)

I've do research on the net and collected the "feel" of the photos that i like, poses, etc, and "feel" that i dun like, we communicate on the PS day before my make up session, but i do tell him that no pressure, cause I dunwan to limit him or pressure him, making him think that must take like what I've shown him, in the end pressure shows in the result, then i let go and let him do his job.

He did ask me that can I accept those photos that ppl are small, cant see faces, etc. To me is ok, I'm more towards how the photos feel overall, and wanted the PG to capture the interaction btw me n my hubby.

Their gowns, not to say limited, but not as many as other bridal studio, but for PS consider still ok, coz to me PS is more towards "feel", details of the dress is not that important, as long as the shape of the dress can hold so that the PG can take a nice shoot of it.

Gowns for AD, day time gown not much, but all consider quite nice (to my liking, I'm more towards mature style like Aline, mermaid than cute princess can can), dinner gowns more variety. I will advice brides who care very much on her actual day's gown, better view their gowns section first before you sign up.

Finally, do research and collect those photos that u like, go to their website, look at the PG's profile, choose your PG, communicate with them, then let them do what they do best~ Sleep well and worry about nothing before your wedding shot, during the photo shot, enjoy and have fun no matters what comes up (eg, rains, traffic jam, pimples, etc), the photos will look amazing when you are happy and relax :)

Attached are few of my fav shoots from Anson at Putrajaya, a reference for those who are still considering PG and PS location, photos will be a lot as i try to includes most of the spot that i took photos in Putrajaya so you gals can have a better reference.

(P/S: A guide on choosing location is what kinda style u like, nature (FIRM, cameron, pork dickson) or city (KL/ putrajaya), local (petaling street, melacca) or modern (Putrajaya, KLCC, bukit bintang area). Putrajaya was my choice because I like city feel, and I think with the correct angle, Putrajaya have a touch of "london" feel in it. My hubby is Taiwanese so I wanted something unique, if I choose to take at those nature location eg: FIRM, port dickson, if wouldnt be much different from those nature places in Taiwan. Balloons and hand bouquet prepare by myself, however they do provide hand bouquet for photo shoting)

kg%2011122-17.jpg

kg%2011122-47.jpg

kg%2011122-78.jpg

kg%2011122-90.jpg

kg%2011122-92.jpg

kg%2011122-113.jpg

kg%2011122-117.jpg

kg%2011122-120.jpg

kg%2011122-128.jpg

kg%2011122-133.jpg

kg%2011122-138.jpg

kg%2011122-142.jpg

kg%2011122-151.jpg

kg%2011122-165.jpg

kg%2011122-171.jpg

kg%2011122-221.jpg

kg%2011122-222.jpg

kg%2011122-243.jpg

kg%2011122-261.jpg

kg%2011122-259.jpg

Hello rentan,

I feel that the size of the ppl consider ok to me, maybe not those really close up type, but still can see faces.

In my photos, in door one more close up, those taken outdoor more towards capturing the whole scene.

Don't worry, you can tell Anson to take close up for you.

May's make up not bad, not those very kua zhuong (heavy) type, but maybe I used to do my own make ups on frequent basis too, I feel that I doesnt look like what I've imagine after she do my make up, but still, she is quite flexible, unlike some MUA who like to insist in her own way, you can communicate with her, show her some photos and ask if its suit you. She is good in doing hair :)

P/S: I told her that I want it simple and classy, so you gotta know what you like and want. Close up maybe like 30/70 or 40/60, haha different ppl view close up differently, I feel that mine is quite ok jor coz most photos can see our faces, plus also matches the scene.

If you really worries, i can mail you my complete album for reference.

hi Mei. congratulations! your photos are nice.

i also choose anson as pg but next year photo shooting. is it most of the photos with small people or just 50/50.

how is May makeup? do u have any photos with close shoot?i m looking for actual day makeup artist.

thank you.

regards

rentan

kg%2011122-17.jpg

kg%2011122-47.jpg

kg%2011122-78.jpg

kg%2011122-90.jpg

kg%2011122-92.jpg

kg%2011122-113.jpg

kg%2011122-117.jpg

kg%2011122-120.jpg

kg%2011122-128.jpg

kg%2011122-133.jpg

kg%2011122-138.jpg

kg%2011122-142.jpg

kg%2011122-151.jpg

kg%2011122-165.jpg

kg%2011122-171.jpg

kg%2011122-221.jpg

kg%2011122-222.jpg

kg%2011122-243.jpg

kg%2011122-261.jpg

kg%2011122-259.jpg

Haha as long as you are excited and happy, you will look amazing :) no need hand bouquet la~ save money XDDD

Mei, your photo looked so lovely. I like ur hand bouquet.

On my PS day, I totally forgot tis and my hubby also didnt wear any tie. Too excited and happy, so cant remember.

Here I wish to advise those BTB, b4 the PS then have to list down all things (like wat to prepare, wat shoes to wear and etc). This will help u a lot. I got list down some, but stil miss out something.

Now waiting them to edit the photo. Hope the outcome is nice.

Hi Rentan, I heard most of the MUA of KG also not bad. My MUA is Dong Dong. Her make up is fantastic. But she always got booked.

I agree with wat Immei said, you have to know wat u wan. Have to communicate with ur PG and MUA.

Wish to share my photo here, but dono how to add photo here. Lol..

I agree with rosemk.

I had my make up done with Dong Dong and she did really fantastic job.

everyone compliment me with hair & make up.

I wish I could bring her on my AD but she doesn't work freelance.

i don't know how to post pics here too or else could share..

or if u want to c my photo, pm me yah. will shall send the link. hope it helps!