Sign in to follow this  
M@nDy

新翠华楼(Xin Chui Hua Lou),Manjalara vs. 皇宫酒家(Golden Palace),Selayang

Hi,

Would like to know is anyone held their wedding dinner at either of these restaurant before? Need your advise and comments before we place our booking.

Thanks.

my dining experience at there was bad.

We were booked a table few days before, on that day we reached there at 7pm, wait until 845pm the dishes still haven't served!

We did check with a few captains within the time but no one has respond! Finally there were a captain came but she was told us tat one of the dish tat we ordered was sold out! wtf! wait for almost 2 hours n we got tis kind of service!

Furthermore, one of my fren attended her fren's wedding dinner, the piglet is the last dish to served! :wacko:

that new chui hwa really needed a lot of surpervision if u decided to have it there.

my hubby family wanted to have it there, but they will help to monitor and push the manager on the dish sequence and the speed....

but food taste wise is good enuff for me...

how i wish they would have book the oriental banquet which i really fond of...

My hubby attended his relative's wedding at the Xin Chui Hua restaurant. Huge venue but bad services. The guests has arrived at the exact time and it took them 1 hour for the first dish to be presented. Then in the progress of serving the dishes, not synchronize at all, some tables were still on 2nd dish, some on 3rd already, some on 4th and so on....Hubby complained the food tasted badly. Everyone didn't eat well that night ending up going for mamak. Topping up drinks were extremely slow. Overall my hubby said it's not worth it to have wedding dinner there.

I didn't get to attend due to work.

Hopefully those whom gonna engage with them to check properly so it won't spoil your precious night.