there's many bra brand in the market and one of it is la senza. to some it's expensive but not to the others. just wondering why some ppl will still buy it even though it's expensive...? do they pay for the brand? comfy? or is it bcoz it's 1 of the sexy lingerie available in the market in msia for particular..? hehehe....

actually just wondering about this when chatting with friends recently coz La senza lingerie is selling like hot cake during the sales. in 1 occasion, was so suprise to see that there's a young lady that bought the lingerie in bulk as it like those do not need money to buy like that... and when i say bulk i really mean it. i think she bought a total of 4 design of bra and panties. each design she bought half dozen of it. not only that. she bought so many those sexy sleepwear too....

hahaha.... just wondering if victoria secrets will threaten la senza if it's brought into msia.... well, what i know for sure for the time being we won't get victoria secrets in msia coz they don't do franchise. so for those victoria secrets lover they can only opts to purchase from online nia...

mhyap,

serious ar? buy lingerie in bulk somemore ar? i never seen that in my life leh.... hehe, must go to those sales to c next time :P

anyway, i think n think, still dunno y she buy in BULK! perhaps, she building up her collection or buying for her frens who happened to have same measurements as hers gua.... hehe ;)

hahaha... it's true lor... i saw it coz that time i wanna utilise a 50% voucher that my friend gave me ma... at 1st when i saw it i thought that lady is holding for her friend. then later when me and my friend try to look around, we didn't see anyone with her lor... she keep walking in and out from the changing room till she make the payment at the counter...

OK, I'm speaking from experience... Here is U.S. La Senza cannot even compete. It only exists in Canada because Victoria Secret does not exist there. I have worn both La Senza and VS and some other high end lingerie....

I can say that I would prefer to wear VS over La Senza because VS has better "technology" when it comes to improving the "performance" of undergarments (seamless, support, comfort, etc). La Senza only looks cute to my opinion. The wires still poke my ribs.

she bought a lot maybe feel the design is comfy???

recently i bought few in La Senza sales.. it's very cheap loh.. feel it quite comfy. never wear VS b4 so cant compare ;)

Not sure about La senza, too shy to go in as there's too many flurry lingerie put in display, somehow it gives me the S&M feeling. Probably because i dun like the lacey stuff. Hahahahha call me sua ku if u like.

Anyway recently i've discovered that xixili's bra is very good as it gives u good support n the overall shape is quite nice. In summary: simple, nice & gives u comfortable good support. Esp for those with a bit of flesh... they have bra that is not 80% filled b4 u wear on it :P not sure if u get what i mean though

i got problem for look for suitable bra.. i'll only buy it when feel very comfy when wearing it.. otherwise will make me feel uncomfortable & shoulder pain.. this will make me migrain... :(

they have bra that is not 80% filled b4 u wear on it :P not sure if u get what i mean though

Hi,

What u mean by this??

hehehe..... as for me ar, i agreed with Chris, VS bra is much more better than La Senza, in terms of quality, material, 'technoogy'...everything. Xixili is just ok. I've got 2 from xixili, but one of them are not that comfortable to wear. I've seen a brand at Thailand, BSC, they have quite nice design, and I can say quality better than Triumph Malaysia. Even the Wacoal sold at Thai also different deisgn, price from here in M'sia.

1 of my friend did emailed VS before to get the franchise into m'sia. but VS reject her request. VS said they just want to focus only to their retail outlet in US and online nia.... they have no intention to expand the retails outlet to oversea yet. at least not now lor...

why dont have VS in m'sia...

i have problem buying bra ... i feel the design all the same...

BSC is sold in SG also. Another lingerie brand tt's very sporty is Elle. tt's why we went crazy buying sets when we where shopping in Thailand.

Overall, SG has more choices compared to Msia. There was once they revamped the whole lingerie section in Tangs SG. very sexy feel. they brought in brands from all over, including some from Australia, eg Berlei and Elle Macpherson. They also have another chain boutique called Blush.

Another brand that i used to fancy when i was young coz my dad would just buy for me, till i knew how expensive, then i stopped. Marks and Spencer. Their technology quite good, i find :)

Xixili, i find their designs, esp the pyjamas very nice :) but yeah, their bra is so-so only, albeit better than some other brands la.or bras

By the way, for bras, i especially love the range from Triumph Sloggi. comfy and not thick at all.

Yah.. Marks and Spencer also nice, love to browse around that store cuz everything there is better quality (at least when I was 17 and lack of exposure at that time :P)

My sisters who are blessed with ample "assets" also complain that the bras in Malaysia are all heavily padded. They can't buy bras that are suitable for them locally, has to be bought overseas.

For me, i am big fans of Wacoal...just came back from Bangkok..bought triump and Wacoal...very good in shape n support.

VS not that suitable for me..feel like not enough support.. :rolleyes:

When i have no choice in US, i buy Natori, not bad...very comfortable and good in support...

I cannot wear pad or sexy bra at all...so sad...

when we were teenage girls.. me n my sister .. my mom always pamper us with Triumph lingerie.. So till now.. we still stick to this brand.. its comfy and nice design. MOst of the times, during CNY.. my dad will bring us go to department stores.. WE ladies will always be at truimph counter.. end of the times, my dad the one pay for it.. He always say.. girls troublesome spend on bra also cost me a fortune.. hehehehe

enid, same here! Daddy wait at the corridor, staring at the big clock or fountain, then he comes in to sign his card :P

4 women in the family... wat to do? :P

same same too.... there're 3 women in my family, come lingerie shopping, daddy just wander around nearby or sit outside people watching. when v r done, he'll b at counter to pay :)

i am a bulk buyer.... cos my requirements are simple. dun wear lace bras. i them plain and simple. used to buy triumph which doesnt really have nice bras for my size. now i go to women's secret (which has an outlet in bangsar shopping centre). the bras are made in spain, are comfortable and easy to care for. i usually buy 6 -8 pieces of the same thing (diff colours) in one go.