Ijust got myself a U bra frm Triumph's supplier..

Material quite satisfying with prices I really can afford ler~~

Will get more nxt time once has enough money..

Suitable for low cuts night gowns or anything..even comes with aroma baggie things..

nice scent too~~

La Sena is having sale 3 bras for RM120 (Cotton Bra) 3 Bra for RM189 (nicer one) .. hehe i bout the RM189 range.. sooo happy with my purchase

Sometimes, i wonder why i spend so much that i wear inside...sigh....women!

hi dear,

i'm a xixili fan.. im E75 too.. all this while i'm only wearing B36 with other brands and never even wore a C cup before. let alone E cup. so when i stepped into xixili, i was surprised tht they told me that it's impossible for me to fit into a B cup. so they gave me size E75. since i got nothing to lose by trying out, i decided to go for it. i got shocked when it fits me perfectly. xixili cutting is rather small compare to other brands like wacoal, triumph, sorella & etc. yesterday i went to xixili in pavillion. i tried 2 bras of my size. i found it's a lil loose esp. on the top. cos i can easily slip in my hands into it. tht means even if it's the same brand and size, cutting is always different. so 'comfortable' is the thing u must look for and the 'shape' of ur breasts. 1 thing for sure is the band size is always fix, so if E75 is too loose for u, then go for D75 cos it's impossible u need a F75!! hehe.. hope this helps!

hi, i'm also a xixili fan, buying the same brand of xixili doent not quarantee the same fitting for you.

tat wat i found out when i bought 2 new bras from xixili, pavilion branch during CNY. i'm abit frustrated tat time, since i really like the old bras i bought, so i wen & wan to buy the same design of it. but the promotor (aunty) keep on refuse to let me try the design i wan (which i'm wearing at tat daY!), the reason is bcos tat design only cater for small breast. err the one she keep on ask me to try one is for bigger breast (of same cup!)

end up i try alot (around 10pcs of diff design), i finally cater for bras meant for T-shirt wearing. not fit perfectly as old one (since it's lace) but is pretty ok, just tat i found out the cup size (eventhough is same B) abit big for me.

I'm abit big size aka fat, but i dont have big breast. later time i just bought triumph, but recently found abit difficult to buy it's bra tat fit me well, the cup kind of too small or too big or too pointing (same size!)

somemore the price getting abit pricey.

so my advise dont really listen to the promotor, just try everything w/i the range of size. it's abit time consuming, but since me only buy bra once or twice a year, so is ok with me.

ohh by the way, where i can buy Nu-bra & how much ah? (for wedding thing.... :D )

TQ so much :D:rolleyes:

hi davinci,

i don't buy bra w/o trying it first.. not even if it's a cheap bra. hehe! about nu bra, you can get it from blook bangsar. they are selling it for RM39. i bought mine during CNY. and it's Size D. too big size for me hence i've sold off. i'm done with my PS, and nu bra is not needed actually. to me, it's a waste of money.

well, just a pcs of adv.

hi dear,

i'm a xixili fan.. im E75 too.. all this while i'm only wearing B36 with other brands and never even wore a C cup before. let alone E cup. so when i stepped into xixili, i was surprised tht they told me that it's impossible for me to fit into a B cup. so they gave me size E75. since i got nothing to lose by trying out, i decided to go for it. i got shocked when it fits me perfectly. xixili cutting is rather small compare to other brands like wacoal, triumph, sorella & etc. yesterday i went to xixili in pavillion. i tried 2 bras of my size. i found it's a lil loose esp. on the top. cos i can easily slip in my hands into it. tht means even if it's the same brand and size, cutting is always different. so 'comfortable' is the thing u must look for and the 'shape' of ur breasts. 1 thing for sure is the band size is always fix, so if E75 is too loose for u, then go for D75 cos it's impossible u need a F75!! hehe.. hope this helps!

hi, i'm also a xixili fan, buying the same brand of xixili doent not quarantee the same fitting for you.

tat wat i found out when i bought 2 new bras from xixili, pavilion branch during CNY. i'm abit frustrated tat time, since i really like the old bras i bought, so i wen & wan to buy the same design of it. but the promotor (aunty) keep on refuse to let me try the design i wan (which i'm wearing at tat daY!), the reason is bcos tat design only cater for small breast. err the one she keep on ask me to try one is for bigger breast (of same cup!)

end up i try alot (around 10pcs of diff design), i finally cater for bras meant for T-shirt wearing. not fit perfectly as old one (since it's lace) but is pretty ok, just tat i found out the cup size (eventhough is same B) abit big for me.

I'm abit big size aka fat, but i dont have big breast. later time i just bought triumph, but recently found abit difficult to buy it's bra tat fit me well, the cup kind of too small or too big or too pointing (same size!)

somemore the price getting abit pricey.

so my advise dont really listen to the promotor, just try everything w/i the range of size. it's abit time consuming, but since me only buy bra once or twice a year, so is ok with me.

ohh by the way, where i can buy Nu-bra & how much ah? (for wedding thing.... :D )

TQ so much :D:rolleyes:

hehehe..... as for me ar, i agreed with Chris, VS bra is much more better than La Senza, in terms of quality, material, 'technoogy'...everything. Xixili is just ok. I've got 2 from xixili, but one of them are not that comfortable to wear. I've seen a brand at Thailand, BSC, they have quite nice design, and I can say quality better than Triumph Malaysia. Even the Wacoal sold at Thai also different deisgn, price from here in M'sia.

Wacoal thai and m'sia is different .... cause thai manufacture for themselve that's y is cheaper... and the design oso a bit different...

:P !!!

i've ha experience with xixli sales person. they are really good on giving advice. Frankly speaking i also do not know i'm wearing the wrong size bra until i was told my the SA from xixili. Now my boobs have better shape and the side 'meat' on the bra near the arms are gone.

Dear S_Y,

great to hear that xixili solves your side "meat" near the arms... i am still suffering from this. I think I need to go to Xixili then.

I also bought nubra for PS and it's waste of money coz actually did not need it.

please state clearly..my BS told me wear niu bra..

to substitute ur regular bras and also give better cleverage..

If niu bra not needed, just depend on the sew in pad??

I dont even know how to wear niu bra..failed terribly.. :P

jewelelegance,

You wasted you money on what ?

Last sat, i went to Parkson Pavillion and bough 3 La Senza bras, my hubby is complaining my bra so expensive !

Dear Simonne,

haha.... good quality bra sure exensive lar....

i always told my hubby that if you love my 'mimi', you must buy good quality bra to take care my mimi....

there's many bra brand in the market and one of it is la senza. to some it's expensive but not to the others. just wondering why some ppl will still buy it even though it's expensive...? do they pay for the brand? comfy? or is it bcoz it's 1 of the sexy lingerie available in the market in msia for particular..? hehehe....

actually just wondering about this when chatting with friends recently coz La senza lingerie is selling like hot cake during the sales. in 1 occasion, was so suprise to see that there's a young lady that bought the lingerie in bulk as it like those do not need money to buy like that... and when i say bulk i really mean it. i think she bought a total of 4 design of bra and panties. each design she bought half dozen of it. not only that. she bought so many those sexy sleepwear too....

hahaha.... just wondering if victoria secrets will threaten la senza if it's brought into msia.... well, what i know for sure for the time being we won't get victoria secrets in msia coz they don't do franchise. so for those victoria secrets lover they can only opts to purchase from online nia...

i only buy for comfort and fashion too

i got problem for look for suitable bra.. i'll only buy it when feel very comfy when wearing it.. otherwise will make me feel uncomfortable & shoulder pain.. this will make me migrain... :(

You are right, you can try "Dear-Fashion" sexy bras.