was gonna buy new bras today, but was very shocked with the price for Wacoal and Triumph etc.

Knew they were expensive and all that, but didnt expect it at that high a price :lol:

i've ha experience with xixli sales person. they are really good on giving advice. Frankly speaking i also do not know i'm wearing the wrong size bra until i was told my the SA from xixili. Now my boobs have better shape and the side 'meat' on the bra near the arms are gone.

yea.. i had help from an xixili assistant too.. however, advice all SA could help, just that i find xixili's more eager to help compared to some jaded SAs... hehe...

and also, anyone noticed that wacoal has a smaller cutting than other brands in d market?? i always had to buy a size or cup larger if it is wacoal...

Hi december, which xixili outlet u visited?? I also dunno whether the bra I wore is the correct size or not, so really would like to ask expert's opinion as well.

Anyone bought La Perla before? Are the bras comfortable? I find that the choices and brands in Malaysia are really limited when it comes to intimate apparel. Even brands like Xixili and La Senza only arrived few yrs ago. I used to shop a lot for bras overseas.

Hi december, which xixili outlet u visited?? I also dunno whether the bra I wore is the correct size or not, so really would like to ask expert's opinion as well.

escudo, can try the outlet in 1U. Look for "Lay Hiong". I find her good.

i've ha experience with xixli sales person. they are really good on giving advice. Frankly speaking i also do not know i'm wearing the wrong size bra until i was told my the SA from xixili. Now my boobs have better shape and the side 'meat' on the bra near the arms are gone.

yea.. i had help from an xixili assistant too.. however, advice all SA could help, just that i find xixili's more eager to help compared to some jaded SAs... hehe...

and also, anyone noticed that wacoal has a smaller cutting than other brands in d market?? i always had to buy a size or cup larger if it is wacoal...

i went to the xixili located at parkson subang parade... however, i cant remember her name d.... she also gave me a form to fill up where they would actually email me if there is any promotion going on...

if not mistaken, wacoal has AA size. however, it's best to consult the advisors before purchasing. sometimes you'd end up with the wrong bra without knowing.

last weeken i went to parkson , thought wan to buy triumph bra....1 pc for RM139...i end up empty handed bcoz too expensive.

any one know where got lingerie sales now?

xixili is on sale.

i went into 1U la senza yesterday and walked out empty handed. i wanted so much to get a set there.. but the bra cannot 'on' lah.. i feel the bra more suitable for women who have small breast.. the bra is just too lovely and cute like u wear it for fun and fashion n not for the right purpose. haha.. i better stick to xixili..

hi... im new from this forum...

i got some problem and confuse and need expert for help... cause im not well in choosing lingerie.. no one teach me how to choose a correct bra before... so i always need promoter help to buy my bra...

i have read all the posts at this topic and feel amazed of xixili brand and want to have a try on it cause im not sure whether the bra I wore is the correct size or not...

so last fri (1st feb) i went to mid valley metrojaya to buy xixili bra and under... the promoter at there measure my band size and give me B80... so i bought 2 sets of the lingerie and another panty which cause me around 180...

and from last time till now, im wearing B cup... there is a aunt at the store which near my house also say im only B34 when last year i went there to buy bra... (sorry because i not sure B80 is it B36, i dont know well bout all this)

then... yest (3rd feb) i went to xixili at 1u and look for "lay hiong" which "wye ee" mention on 20 sept 07 (the post at page 2 of this topic) and lay hiong said i brought wrong size from midvalley and cant return or change... she say im E75 and give me try E75 and she said it suit me and wont tighten my breasts and make it smaller etc...

so, im confuse now... which is correct... am i wearing a wrong bra since last time and the aunt at the store and the promoter at mid valley also dont know help me see... o can just 2 days, a breasts from B cup become E cup...

but... what i know is that i feel comfortable when i wearing E75 at the fitting room... anyway, i dont think i have so big boobs... i feel it just normal and sometime feel small compare to others... but when i wear E75, cant see any "longkang"... so i think i dont have so big boobs...

can anyone give me some advice? i need help urgently... i dont want to buy wrong bra anymore...

which brand promoter(and at where) can help me see my size and give me detail explaination bout how to choose suit bra etc...

sorry for the grammar mistake, my english is not so good... and sorry cause i write so long... hope you all understand what i saying and can help me. thx in advance

hi... im new from this forum...

i got some problem and confuse and need expert for help... cause im not well in choosing lingerie.. no one teach me how to choose a correct bra before... so i always need promoter help to buy my bra...

i have read all the posts at this topic and feel amazed of xixili brand and want to have a try on it cause im not sure whether the bra I wore is the correct size or not...

so last fri (1st feb) i went to mid valley metrojaya to buy xixili bra and under... the promoter at there measure my band size and give me B80... so i bought 2 sets of the lingerie and another panty which cause me around 180...

and from last time till now, im wearing B cup... there is a aunt at the store which near my house also say im only B34 when last year i went there to buy bra... (sorry because i not sure B80 is it B36, i dont know well bout all this)

then... yest (3rd feb) i went to xixili at 1u and look for "lay hiong" which "wye ee" mention on 20 sept 07 (the post at page 2 of this topic) and lay hiong said i brought wrong size from midvalley and cant return or change... she say im E75 and give me try E75 and she said it suit me and wont tighten my breasts and make it smaller etc...

so, im confuse now... which is correct... am i wearing a wrong bra since last time and the aunt at the store and the promoter at mid valley also dont know help me see... o can just 2 days, a breasts from B cup become E cup...

but... what i know is that i feel comfortable when i wearing E75 at the fitting room... anyway, i dont think i have so big boobs... i feel it just normal and sometime feel small compare to others... but when i wear E75, cant see any "longkang"... so i think i dont have so big boobs...

can anyone give me some advice? i need help urgently... i dont want to buy wrong bra anymore...

which brand promoter(and at where) can help me see my size and give me detail explaination bout how to choose suit bra etc...

sorry for the grammar mistake, my english is not so good... and sorry cause i write so long... hope you all understand what i saying and can help me. thx in advance

hi dear,

i'm a xixili fan.. im E75 too.. all this while i'm only wearing B36 with other brands and never even wore a C cup before. let alone E cup. so when i stepped into xixili, i was surprised tht they told me that it's impossible for me to fit into a B cup. so they gave me size E75. since i got nothing to lose by trying out, i decided to go for it. i got shocked when it fits me perfectly. xixili cutting is rather small compare to other brands like wacoal, triumph, sorella & etc. yesterday i went to xixili in pavillion. i tried 2 bras of my size. i found it's a lil loose esp. on the top. cos i can easily slip in my hands into it. tht means even if it's the same brand and size, cutting is always different. so 'comfortable' is the thing u must look for and the 'shape' of ur breasts. 1 thing for sure is the band size is always fix, so if E75 is too loose for u, then go for D75 cos it's impossible u need a F75!! hehe.. hope this helps!

evelyn,

like what angela mentioned above, sometime it's depends on the cutting of the bra lor... sometime even if it's the same brand, you might wear a different bra size due to the cutting. so the best is try before you buy...

Your bra size can change with 1) cutting, 2) age of the bra and 3) weight. It is usually recommended that a woman measures herself for new bras every six months or a year AT LEAST.

Bra sizes go by band and cup size. Band size refers to the circumference of your chest - just below the breasts. Cup size refers to the differences between the band size and the measurement of the circumference of your chest - around the nipples.

A bra that is of the right size and fits you well should not:

1) Dig into your flesh at the shoulders or sides (too tight)

2) Cups should not sink in (you can slip your hand in (cup size too big, go down)

3) From the side, your breasts should be gently curved not shaped like a B (cup size too small, go up)

4) Band should sit nicely below the breasts; if it's too high, it means your straps are too tight.

For tips on fitting, refer here.

The site above even has a bra book which you can download (general info, tips, etc) and if you look around, it has pictures of how you should wear a bra and etc.

thx angelanpg, mhyap1 and meiteoh...

thx for ur replies and help... when i still got any question only ask you all again cause recently bit busy with my work...

btw, Happy Chinese New Year... have a nice days...

thx a lot

er.... i got few question which want to ask...

i heard that a half cup bra with strip, normally the cup will appear smaller even it's an D/E cup if compare it with the full size bra. so, may i know when i want to buy a half cup bra, is it need to find a bigger size? for example, im wearing a E cup bra for full cup, is it need to wear a F/G cup for half cup? but i heard from a promoter that if i want to buy half cup bra, i need to buy a smaller size. which mean if im wearing a E cup bra for full cup, she say i need to buy C/D cup for half cup bra... may i know which is correct?

and i want to know is it mostly of the xixili bra is flowery bra and got lace? i feel that they have very limited of simple and plain colour bra... and is it usually those simple and plain colour bra which xixili got, dont have sponge on it?

thx in advance and sorry for my broken english

Hi angelanpg,

I wanna try Xixili once, and i visited the 1U branch. Dont really get any good advise from them. Jsut wonder which branch u visit? And who is the sales personal? REally wanna purchase a bra that suit me.