L L

the Servicecof Sepang gold coast, Leonard, and rain florist

I'm the 1st bride in Sepang Gold coast, the place is beautiful and my wedding ceremony is lovely, here are some of my experience with the company I alliance with,

The florist, :lol:

She's a wonderful lady with passion and good attitude. as our discussion, we fix our budget at RM1xxx, but the outcome is so much more then our agreement. she did mention that the budget is not enough a day before my rom, so i've expected that she'll ask for more on my actual day as ill pay her the last payment, but she didn't! Anyway I was so busy that day, so I called her the next to thanks her for her great job (she did lots of extra like rearrange the chairs and tables, lenting her own flower vases and decor foc and etc). So as we chat she mention that she had only manage to cover her cost, she didn't ask for more bcz she don’t want to spoil my mood. I was appreciate to hear that, So I offer her some add on, and she ask for RM200 only, I thank her again and tell her that I’m happy to give her the add on not because of the flower but my gratitude for her understanding and passion, and she’s the only alliance on my rom with no problem.her name is Chin 0129165321 or check out her site:http://www.rainflorists.com/

Yet i have some bad experience too to share!

The hotel :girl_devil:

the hotel service is bad. Suppose they've promise a live band on my dinner, but they cancel it a day before my big day, I and my hubby have to download songs till mid night! When I try to complain to their upper management and stryggle for another option for my dinner’s entertaintment( their staff persuaded me to make complain) they push me among departments, I almost got mad before my party started. At the end they promise me 40 min of live band from 7pm. but when that time approach, no one come to stage till I ask(when I realize its about 7.15pm), and he was behind the stage all the while! At the end the musician only perform about 20 min..

It started to rain in the afternoon while they were arranging the chairs and tables at the beach. They told me that they’ll have to move the chairs and they are not going to arrange it back to the beach again. My husband was so pissed off and we said we’ll ask our friends to do it, just move the chair to the shelter will do. Altough they arranged the chairs again, but why do they need to upset us at the 1st place. It really spoil our mood..

The Videographer :sauer2:

We appointed Leonard Hon’s senior videographer, he was late for one and a half hour out of his five hours service, when I complain to Leonard about this he claim that it is not his videographer fault as he has another shooting in the morning and my place is far, but isn’t his job to find out how long will he take to be there… I asked for a discount of course he refuse and said we can count it off if I don’t want the video. What else can I say…

Other then these, the rest of the things are alright and I’m happy with it. I’m glad I made my decision on having my registration at the beach.

Can give it a check on my video on utube . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XH2owZOR8Q

May all the future bride wish come true :wub:

Despite all the hiccups, and your videographer who was late.... after watching the video...I actually loved your wedding video.

Everything seemed perfect to me. The weather was good, people are laughing, bubbles in the air, the groom doesn't feel uptight as he's not wearing a suit, the father of the bride looks like he's going on a holiday, at the dinner during the dance and cutting of the cake, it just seems that the couple are so in love with each other and are oblivious to what is going on around them.

But of course, not every couple would want a ceremony this relaxed..........

Anyhow, Congratulations to you and your marriage. =)

Hi LL,

Nice video and i love your romantic ceremony. At least u enjoy the nite.

For the hotel, i do have experience bt mine is company annual dinner which was held at holiday villa subang.

Anyhow, all the bad experience had passed... Congratulation to u.

http://youtu.be/3U-Os-MmMZQhttp://youtu.be/3U-Os-MmMZQ

1. Very nice wedding video, well done my senior team. This is a last minute booking ( few days before the event). my package listed clearly in my website 5 hrs coverage only. However Lynn never inform us  "is a outstation event" before I booked my videographer and i SHOULD HIGHLIGHT THAT THE BOOKING's CALLTIME is 5PM which we have dealed on phone! Outstation fee for sepang will be Rm250!!!. Note "(FOC)".

2. She kept telling me 45mins can reach but it took 1.5hrs, my videographer covered from 4.30pm to 9.30pm ( half hour earlier than the call time 5pm, which she informed earlier "thru phone"). I regretted to take this job before the shoot coz she asked my videographer be there at 3pm coz she got pre shoot and the actual event call time is 5pm and follow by dinner. Call time 5pm is what we had deal for the booking!! And i should Highlight again is 5pm-10pm!

3. She ask for fast edit coz need to show on her reception few days later, she refused to pay us deposit which she have promised. Our term is 3 months but i got no choice coz i get "ZERO" deposit from this job. Somemore need to deliver to her house!!! 

4. She argued for more discount after the shoot and I was really tired and frustrated for such conversation. This is the reason why my package & pricing listed on my website!!!

Lesson learnt, never evr help on any last minute booking! 

To know me or judge me more, feel free to log on my blog at Leonard Hon blogspot dot com.

Edited by evntleo
Inserhttp://youtu.be/3U-Os-MmMZQhttp://youtu.be/3U-Os-MmMZQt media

Despite all the hiccups, and your videographer who was late.... after watching the video...I actually loved your wedding video.

Everything seemed perfect to me. The weather was good, people are laughing, bubbles in the air, the groom doesn't feel uptight as he's not wearing a suit, the father of the bride looks like he's going on a holiday, at the dinner during the dance and cutting of the cake, it just seems that the couple are so in love with each other and are oblivious to what is going on around them.

But of course, not every couple would want a ceremony this relaxed..........

Anyhow, Congratulations to you and your marriage. =)

Yes, i do feel satisfy with my ROM, the hiccups are for the brides to be's reference. hereby I want to give a big thanks to my family and supportive friends, as we know Sepang gold coast are some distance from KL and they were there early to help.

Of course as you said this is too relax for a wedding, so my actual day is a traditional chinese tea ceremony in the morning and dinner in the evening at noble banquet.

Thanks for your compliment.

1. Very nice wedding video, well done my senior team. This is last minute booking, my package listed clearly on my website 5 hrs coverage only however LL didnt inform us even on the phone "is a outstation shoot"!!! after I blocked my videographer. Outstation charge for such distance will be Rm250!!!. Note "(FOC)".

2. She keep telling me 45mins can reach however took us 1hr30mins, my videographer cover from 4.30pm to 9.30pm. I regret for taking this job even before the shoot coz she asking my videographer be there at 3pm. the actual event is 5pm and follow by dinner. We have been in video line for 10yrs!!! """"LL, you should know your booking is 5pm - 10PM.""""

3. She asking for fast edit coz need to show on her wedding day few days later, however our term is 3 months but i got no choice coz i get "ZERO" deposit for this job. Somemore need to deliver to her house!!!

4. She keep asking for discount and I was really tiring for such conversation. This is the reason why my package & pricing listed on my website!!!

Lastly, I learn from the lesson, Dont ever try to help any "last week" booking's couple. For couples who getting married pls show some respect to "professional wedding videographer"....

To know me or judge me more, feel free to log on my blog at Leonard Hon blogspot dot com.

http://youtu.be/3U-Os-MmMZQhttp://youtu.be/3U-Os-MmMZQ

i'm sorry indeed this is a last minute booking but this does not give you an excuse to screw up!

1: you said you've been to sepang gold coast , you know the way, so why you did'nt ask for outstation charge in the 1st place????

2,There is a short cut from Equine park to sepang goldcoast through Nilai, do you know that??? it took us 45minute least!!! to an hour most!!! I've been there several times,and i told you to come with us!

3. My ROM start at 3.00 pm not 5.00pm!!!!! do you want me to send the itinerary for you again? 3.00 to 5.00pm is water sport! Wau! what an enent to be record right? my dinner are so so over, not even my family were there already by 9pm!!!! why shall i book you from 5 to 10pm? Again!! my rom was 3.00pm to 8.00pm.

4. I ask for discount after the ROM because your video grapher were there for only 3 hour!!! Is that fair???

5。 You do threaten me: " if you don't want the video , we can leave it."

1. I said I try to "help" no promise and at first I rejected ur enquiry and u call me again ask for my help ! I oredi told u that  29.5.2010 the booking is really Full, my teams is not available! U not even dare to tell me is a outstation JOB before i make the arrangement!!!! Can I simply cancel ur job?!!

2. I got no comment for your "Short Cut"!!!

3. If ur ROM start at 3pm, I swear to "GOD or UR GOD!!!" I wont take this JOB, 3 jobs is enough for me. We oredi infromed u my Videographer Aun having a chinese wedding shoot until 2pm. 

4. Even a 30min ROM! we will charge for halfday. Fair! Read our terms and conditions!!!

5. Should i beg u for the payment after everthing done according ur request? I didnt threaten u, never!!! I am just asking u come over to my studio to collect the DVD instead of deliver all the way from ss2 to sri kembangan!!

Shame on u Leonard! Shame on u! No outstation fees, no deposit, no face, free fast edit, free delivery, free show & bullshit in Malaysiabrides!

To know me or judge me more, feel free to log on my blog at www Leonard Hon  dot com.

Edited by evntleo
Insert media

Shame on u Leonard! Shame on u! No outstation charge, no deposit, no face, free fast edit, free delivery, free show & bullshit in Malaysiabrides!

To know me or judge me more, feel free to log on my blog at www Leonard Hon blogspot dot com.

Sorry to hear that Leo,

There's a lot of customers with fussy demand and you really can't blame them 100% for overlook of special requests unless if you have write everything in black and white.

From house preparation and now my wedding, I have vendors that quote me higher price because of last minutes but I just have to bear with it because I believe they will produce a good result.

Saw your work, you have a good effort. Next time, just quote the "last minutes customers more" (if your business is really good). I am sure those customers will still accept your service is because they have confident on you rather than just want to find the cheapest vendor.

So Sorry to interrupt, but I'm doing a survey about bridal shops and i need you to fill in the blanks for me. If you wouldn't mind, please spare a few minutes to fill in this survey. It would mean so much to me. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Really appreciate it. <3

http://freeonlinesur...z9itd9yau559482

Ppl say google is god, for me google like a history book. It keep reminding me the past and the lesson, u may change ur opinion but never abandon ur principles. Keep moving Leonard Hon :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U-Os-MmMZQ. Once again thx Aun for the job well done, one of the best videographer in town.

Edited by evntleo
insert media !