Sign in to follow this  
homeofbeauties

TAIWAN CLIMATE

Dear All,

Initially I have planned a trip to Taiwan in end of Sept 2010 for my wedding shoot and things are all confirmed. But one thing that keeps bothering me is their unpredictable Typhoon thingy.

Can anyone please advise will there be a very big possibility of Typhoon in Sept? How about October?

According to a lot of online sources, chances of Typhoon in Taipei is slimmer, but not in the south like Ping Tung.

And since I am posting this, haha, any suggestions for hotels in Taipei?

Kindly advise. Thanks!

Taiwan's annual average temperature is about 24 degrees Celsius in the south and 22°C in the north. In July, the warmest month, the island's temperature goes up to 27°C with the north slightly warmer than the south. In the winter, the coldest average temperature for the north is about 15°C in February while that for the south is around 19°C in January. Northern Taiwan thus experiences a greater range of temperature throughout the year than its southern counterpart.

The temperature in mountainous areas drops with increasing altitude. The annual temperature range is smaller in the mountains than in the plains but the daily range is greater.

Looking for the : cheap tickets online and last minute flights .

I Love Taiwan! :wub:

This place is really amazing and one should definitely visit it.. There is so much to do and have fun.. I have been there and it was a great memorable trip for me.. from nightlife to street, I enjoyed each part over there..

----------------------------------

heathrow parking

anyone can recommend apartment stay or home stay in Taipei? i plan to go this year end with family of 7 with one 16mo infant.