oxford_bb

Single mother life

Dear all Jie mui,

I'm back with my new status....I was disappear quite long time to settle all the remeh-temeh stuff, adjusted my new lifestyle. I'm glad n really appreciate my family, frens who help me n support me during those darkness period. Initially I know I'm not alone... I'm here to share single mom life n single family life in mys. And welcome single mom n single dad as well sharing your experiences. Thank you.

Glad that you're all ok and managed to pull yourself together. Life still goes on and you have your baby to look forward to so I'm sure you'll do great! Take care!!

welcome back :)

reading all that you went through, it must be hard the last few months for you to go through but you did it and you are a very strong and brave women *hugs* its his loss for not knowing how to appreciate you and he definitely doesnt deserve you at all.

its ok, life goes on... you make the right choice.

*hugs*

I had similar experience but without a kid.. Hang on there.. U will soon find your new happiness together with your baby... Turn on a deaf ear shld anyone says anything not nice to u.

I'm glad that everything is over and done. Don't let the pass experience to "haunt" you, life goes on and your little needs you =)

You have the great support from your parents, family, friends and us here =) just come in and talk to us whenever you need us. =)

hey there, am not sure what's going on before this but I hope things are getting better now. I have a couple of single moms whom I met through blogging and they are doing great despite being both father and mother to their little one. Things would be tough but in the end what matters most are the both of you so hang in there alright :smile:

Dear all Jie mui, really appreciate for the support! :)

I do found out lots of single mom in KL. I feel that I'm lucky cau Im still survive and enjoy my new life.

yes there is ... a friend was in worst situation than you and she survive it through (bf abandon her when found out she is pregnant while she was studying pharmacy) anyway she is now a super hot, sexy, fun single mum life with her cute lovely girl.

hi oxford_bb, just saw this topic only. it has been almost a year since you last wrote. do keep us updated of your status, and take good care. ji muis are always there for you. you are not alone, hope you know that...