I'd like to know more about Precious (Ever After) too! How is their gowns selection, particularly?

Any Precious brides here care to comment and share your experience? :smile:

Thank you!

i just sign up wirh them. so far, i've visited them 3times before final decision. their service seems to be ok. my initial concerns is actually gowns selection too..thus, they suggested i try out their gowns before any confirmation. i think is simple and nice!

anyone, any comments to share??

I had signed up a package with them too during the bridal fair in Mid Valley last week. After i heard so many bad comment for this BS now i start worry.

Any comment or feedback or pass experience you can share with Precious?

I had signed up a package with them too during the bridal fair in Mid Valley last week. After i heard so many bad comment for this BS now i start worry.

Any comment or feedback or pass experience you can share with Precious?

hi, i recently visited Precious, their gowns not bad, didn't manage to try it on that day cause a lot of people, so i went to marry marry, heard both sisters biz, tried few gowns, ok also, photography normal only.

would like to hear from you how was your experience with them, service, photo quality, gowns etc. Thanks a lot.

Hi everyone,

I'm currently engaging their service for my pre wedding album.

They have range of gowns categorized as outdoor and indoor gowns. For e.g. if you have outdoor shooting, there will be another gowns specifically for outdoor and vice versa. On another note, the gowns on ground floor are for purchase option and if you wish to wear it for shooting, there'll additional cost to it.

Overall, the gowns are not bad even wear a knee length dress for outdoor shooting which I does that, :smile: . Plus they (Mandy) will followup via call for reminder on upcoming appointment.

So far the services are at satisfactory level based on my experience with them. I had so much fun with the photographer, videpgrapher and makeup artist during ps.

Dont worry much and hope you enjoy ya day, :smile:

To be honest, i had a very BAD EXPERIENCE with precious ss2. Hubby and I had just signed up package RM4288 in Mar 2015. As our understanding a standard package should be included jimui photos, parents photo frames, hand flowers, photo album casing etc. For our case, we don't get my jimui photos and album casing which we though it is very standard package should be included. At first we decided not to have jimui photos, within the discussion we change our mind and we said we want to get some jimui photos and Joelle (Supervisor) who serve my hubby and me said no, if you want JIMUI PHOTOS you have to add EXTRA MONEY. [P/S we changed our mind within the discussion not even out from the door!!] 

When we singed up the package Joelle show us the area that gowns can be chosen for our shooting day and actual day without charging, and a small area of gowns for outdoor shooting. There is only an area call VIP room, if we choose the gown from the VIP room will be extra charges. The fact, when we choose the gown for shooting day it is only few rows of gown can be chosen. This is still fine with us even it is not what we being told before. We had chosen 4 gowns from specific rows that the girl mentioned and we kena charged RM300 FOR LAUNDRY FEES some of the gowns. What a joke that customer have to pay laundry fees for the gowns. And Gowns only can be chosen once, if you change your mind to change gown you have to pay penalty. The reason being told was taylor will need to do adjustment on the gown if we change. First question, if the bride getting pregnant, shall the taylor do adjustment? Second question, will the taylor make gown adjustment after few days we selected? Not only for gown chosen, even selecting photos for our album also once. You can't make any changing after you walk out from the door. It is so inflexible, when i asked my surrounding friends non of them had this experiencing with the other bridal galleries. 

While during photo shooting day, we had bring 2 ampoules for the make up as we know the ampoules, eyelash is an optional, we can bring our own ampoules and eyelash. I told the make up artist that i would like to use my own ampoules and she told me each person have to use 2 ampoules. Than i said 'oh than my hubby no need use ampoules, the 2 ampoules use for bride is ok'. She said no, cannot hubby have to use 2 ampoules as well. I looked at her and said my hubby not necessary have to use ampoules right? she said no, your hubby have to. Fine, as I worried if i not buy 2 ampoules from her, I dunno how my make up would look like. So at the end, i added extra money buy 2 AMPOULES, 1 EYELASH and 1 SET POUCH ( included new sponge, lip stick brush etc.) After shooting, we were being chased to settle full payment. I was asking why? Shouldn't be completing all and collecting all like photo frame, photo album only pay full payment? Joelle said no, your FULL PAYMENT have to be settled BEFORE everything COMPLETE

With all these things are still not come to the end. When we collected our things (photo album, photo frame, soft copies etc) our photo album come WIHTOUT PHOTO ALBUM CASING?! Yes our receipt do not stated photo album casing as we though it is very standard that a bridal gallery could be offer. And our mistake that we didn't take note when we signed the receipt. It wasn't too bad that Precious still have a great photographer, DICK. Im glad that we have him as our photographer. He had really done a very good job on his part. We appreciate it. But still overall we are not satisfied with their service and inflexibility. Im not expecting much for what we had paid for the package, at least we should get the standard package which should be included  JIMUI PHOTOS AND PHOTO ALBUM CASE!! 

Last, think carefully before you choose bridal gallery. It might not be perfect at least a better one.