angel eng

skin problem

hi... you can try to do double cleansing for your daily cleansing steps. use milk and cleanser, because cleansing milk can help to remain a layer of oil on skin surface to prevent dryness. Meanwhile, apply sheet masque daily if you have budget or at least once or twice per week. I use to have dry skin problem and feel itchy too, I used Intensive Hydro Repair Biological Masque once a week can help me to solve this problem. although it is bit expensive but it worth....

I suggest you try all natural products, cut down chemical products, that will help...There are not many natural skincare company around. I managed to found one, it helps me and my family with our skin problems..Here is the Url

www.cristtee.com

www.facebook.com/cristtee

The under eye area on the face is very delicate. The problems most of the people have with their eyes when they age include dark circles & eye puffiness. Fine lines and wrinkles are also another skin problems that need to be taken care of.

These days, a lot of treatments are available that can help you to look young such as botox surgery but if you don't have that kind of budget then the only solutions i would recommend you are natural eye creams for dark circles & facial exercises. These can help to a large extent.

I recently read that eye creams can help to eliminate upto 60% signs of aging. How great is that? & since thesecreams are natural, you will not suffer from any kind of side effects

Every day, our skin faces a lot. Pollution, stress and chemical-based skin products are enough to make our skin full of flaws.  

• Acne 

Acne is one of the most common issues in women that most women face. Women in their teenage, mid-age and even old age face this issue. This happens when dirt and oil accumulated in the clogged pores are infected by bacteria which leads to the formation of pimples. Many have a habit of squeezing them out and this leads to a larger spread of these spots that make the face losing out on charm. You can use a comedone extractor to massage all over your face and get rid of them. Meanwhile, make sure you have good water intake and do face detoxifying sessions. 

• Blackheads

Blackheads are solidified in the pores that are left unattended. This makes the face look as if it is filled with pores. Blackheads do not only appear in the facial areas but also on the back and shoulders. Do not squeeze and remove them as this would cause acne issues. Use a pore vacuum blackhead removal tool and make your skin free from blackheads

• Wide skin pores

Everyone has skin pores on the face. Some of them have oily skin that makes the pores widen up by losing elastic. Apart from this, there are some other factors that make the skin pores wide. This would make your skin have crater-hit dents on your skin. You can shrink pores by having a facial massage with a comedone suction tool that unclogs and shrinks pores

• Dry skin

There is nothing called as normal skin. People either have a dry or an oily one or a combination of both. You need to first be aware of what kind of skin you have. The pores in your skin need to be hydrated with a good moisturizer. Use a good oil-based moisturizer on your face and massage well to keep your skin hydrated. Use a good face wash and make sure that you do not use soap bars on the facial skin to make it drier. 

• Oily skin

The other kind of skin that one gets tired of dealing with is oily skin. Oily skin makes room for acne issues, wide skin pores, blackheads, and other such skin issues. You need to keep your skin clean moisturized with a water-based moisturizer. Also keep a set of skincare tools like the pore cleaner, blackhead extractor tool and other such tools at home and use it when needed. 

• Sun Tans

The other common issue men, women and children deal with is the suntans. You can deal with them in a healthy way. Make sure you carry a good sunscreen with you and apply it once in every two hours to screen your skin from the sun effectively. You can also get a good facial massage with a comedone tool as it sucks out and removes all the tanned dead skin cells to remove all the tan and make you get out your hidden inner glow from the inside.

Hello angle , 

We can try with home remedies Like Take 1 Spoon of lemon , 2 tea spoon of curd , 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric Mix all the ingredients well and apply for the clean face after 15 minutes you can wash the face with the cold water . You feel bit better and oily for more information about the home remedies please go through the blog site  https://myoveo.com/blogs/