Sign in to follow this  
S2000

Baby Monitor

Hi all mummies,

I would like to buy a baby monitor for my little girl. What brand are you using, features/functions and price? My budget is ard RM150-250.

Izzit better to have a baby monitor for a 2 mths old bb? All feedbacks are welcome.

If you have an used one and still in good condition for sale do email me at sweetdessert@hotmail.com

Thank you.

vv5qnqbw0r92oegm.png

I'm using Lindam (pic below). Got it during a sale RM299. Now its selling at RM330 in Babyjaya. Pretty good as it is not v. noisy. I would suggest that you buy a good baby monitor as the cheaper ones tend to be noisy (has static sound), which can be quite irritating if the monitor is turned on almost the entire day. And nowadays, they're also selling monitors with video screen where you can see the baby - not necessary at all. I've been using a baby monitor since my daughter was 1 mo.

Baby-Talk.gif

i suppose co-sleeping is not common for many ppl.

FOr us indians, it is due to alot of superstition that needs us to sleep beside baby, or at least in the same room, and also for building bond between mom & baby.

Hi Ally'sMom,

Is the receiver and transmission good? Izzit can with adaptor? Even bb movement or baby light noise can be heard? I also afraid some will ahve the static noise which i wud want to avoid. RM330 sound quite pricey. Is there any warranty and after sales service provided?

I wonder any one heard Tomy brand Baby Monitor before? Heard the price is around Rm300++ too.

vv5qnqbw0r92oegm.png

I'm using Lindam (pic below). Got it during a sale RM299. Now its selling at RM330 in Babyjaya. Pretty good as it is not v. noisy. I would suggest that you buy a good baby monitor as the cheaper ones tend to be noisy (has static sound), which can be quite irritating if the monitor is turned on almost the entire day. And nowadays, they're also selling monitors with video screen where you can see the baby - not necessary at all. I've been using a baby monitor since my daughter was 1 mo.

Baby-Talk.gif

Hi qarezma,

During nite time we co-sleeping but during day especially weekend i might running house chores and she sleep in the room so is quite tiring keep walking ard to the room to check on her. So, that is why I wana get one baby monitor :)

vv5qnqbw0r92oegm.png

FOr us indians, it is due to alot of superstition that needs us to sleep beside baby, or at least in the same room, and also for building bond between mom & baby.

Lindam BM can operate either with battery or from electricity socket (adaptor provided). With battery, it is not too great - as battery current is not as strong, we get more static noise. It is very sensitive - any slight noise that baby makes, you can hear. Once I put a clock next to the monitor, and we could hear the clock ticking from the receiver :). It comes with warranty - can't remember warranty period. But my monitor did not have any issues. My sister also has 2 of these - 1 each for her 2 sons. The monitor has 2 frequency channels. She's been using this for 2.5 years.

oh i see... i keep a baby cot in the hall for my baby to sleep during day time...

Hi qarezma,

During nite time we co-sleeping but during day especially weekend i might running house chores and she sleep in the room so is quite tiring keep walking ard to the room to check on her. So, that is why I wana get one baby monitor :)

I will put baby to sleep in the room but with the door open and no loud music, so that i'm alert when she cry..

oh i see... i keep a baby cot in the hall for my baby to sleep during day time...

Hi qarezma,

Ally'sMom

It is better to get the baby monitor as I'm staying in double storey. I wonder the frequency on the receiver can listen if bb uptairs and im down stair?

Thanks for the info. Think will get one of Lindam as I think the price is affordable compared to other brand like Fisher Price and Avent.

vv5qnqbw0r92oegm.png

Lindam BM can operate either with battery or from electricity socket (adaptor provided). With battery, it is not too great - as battery current is not as strong, we get more static noise. It is very sensitive - any slight noise that baby makes, you can hear. Once I put a clock next to the monitor, and we could hear the clock ticking from the receiver :). It comes with warranty - can't remember warranty period. But my monitor did not have any issues. My sister also has 2 of these - 1 each for her 2 sons. The monitor has 2 frequency channels. She's been using this for 2.5 years.

Hi Ally'sMom,

Is the Lindam model you bought 2 way communication or only one way which we can listen but can talk back to the bb receiver?

Yep, no prob for a double storey house.

Hi all mummies,

I would like to buy a baby monitor for my little girl. What brand are you using, features/functions and price? My budget is ard RM150-250.

Izzit better to have a baby monitor for a 2 mths old bb? All feedbacks are welcome.

If you have an used one and still in good condition for sale do email me at sweetdessert@hotmail.com

Thank you.

vv5qnqbw0r92oegm.png

There are many easy ways for the installation of your baby monitor some comes with the table camera and wireless monitor,To solve Your Issue i would reccommend you to get a baby monitor installation service in your area. Here in new jersy i got mine installed by a company called M-tech group, you might  search it in your area too.