Hi there!!!

Was wondering if anyone knows where to go for dance classes for our first dance...as my FH and i have never really slow danced together before i think we need few lessons...how much are the classes and where?

We would prefer somewhere nearer to bangsar but pls feel free to give us all options!! our wedding is in october..

Thanks!!!!

Cyn

is it ballroom dance that u looking for?

i think u can just approach those dance studio that teaches Ballroom dancing. wont cost u sky high i think....

Hi there!!!

Was wondering if anyone knows where to go for dance classes for our first dance...as my FH and i have never really slow danced together before i think we need few lessons...how much are the classes and where?

We would prefer somewhere nearer to bangsar but pls feel free to give us all options!! our wedding is in october..

Thanks!!!!

Cyn

hi, may i know where u slot in the 'first dance' session in your wedding banquet?? :)

we did our first dance at Passion Road to end the wedding reception. however there is no rule of when u shd do so ... u could even do that before cake cutting & toasting =)

we signed up with I-Dance studio and learn Viennese Waltz. our instructor Sae Min was really dedicated and that's all u need seriously.

all the best!