wongkenyik

Enfalac A+

i am staying around kepong. so hopefully can buy cheaper price some where around segambut, jalan ipoh, jinjang, etc... or Serdang. sometimes I go back to Seri Kembangan my home town.

Now I buy from Chinese Medical shops too. For 650g, around RM57. Wonder where can get cheaper...

thx

yeah, my colleague also told me about this chinese medical shop - located near Atria, next to Public Bank. I think it is about RM5 cheaper per box.

i am staying around kepong. so hopefully can buy cheaper price some where around segambut, jalan ipoh, jinjang, etc... or Serdang. sometimes I go back to Seri Kembangan my home town.

Now I buy from Chinese Medical shops too. For 650g, around RM57. Wonder where can get cheaper...

thx

the chinese med shop in klang sells rm57 too, thats the cheapest i hv come across so far...

i wonder whether can buy from wholesaler...

milk formula is really not cheap, the next heaviset burden next to babysitter...

no doubt... but i kinda got used to it...

hey are u working in PJ? ive got a colleague with exact same name as yours

RM 57 is referring to new or old packing ?

If old packing, previously i bought for RM 52.90 / 53.90 at those kedai ubat at Jinjang...

Thank u guys...

seems like jinjang is the place to buy enfalac a+...

ps: garezma: yes i worked in pj. i think we are collegues hehe...

i used to get the old packaging for abt rm53 too at my med shop..

ken yik - omg i cant believe u are using your full name here... wow

I just bought one cartons of Enfalac A+ @ RM56.90/pack 650gm at herbal shop in Taman Megah, can use credit card. Not sure is this price is the cheapest?

I just bought one cartons of Enfalac A+ @ RM56.90/pack 650gm at herbal shop in Taman Megah, can use credit card. Not sure is this price is the cheapest?

Hi Suevian,

Can share the name and address of the shop?

blutulip

I dun have the address. R u familiar with Taman Megah? Now got a new pasar in Taman Megah, the kedai ubat is beside the pasar, the shop is inside, not outside road. If u still dunno, can call me at 012 2012576

Hi Suevian,

Can share the name and address of the shop?

That is Megah Herbs shop. There are 2 chinese herbs shop in Tmn Megah, both price quite competitive and fluctuate. So usually i'll compare the price at these 2 shops. For enfalac, the cheapest still rm56.90 at the moment.

Thanks Suevian and Shyan. I am not too familiar with Megah but I know a big pet shop there. I wonder if it is near the pet shop?

YAYAYA...is there :)

Hi Mommies,

Would your babies show signs of hyper-activeness and/or doesn't sleep too much when taking enfa?

If you say so, my 16 mths old bb who is taking enfagrow since 4 mths ago doesn't sleep much either. But i never thought this is due to milk powder. He was on enfalac since new born. He doesn't sleep much day time but night time was fine last time. Only the recent 2 mths he changed his sleeping pattern either sleep very late at 12am, or wake up midnite 2-3am then refused to sleep, or wake up early morning 5am till 8am.

Hi shyan, my bb is on enfa since 3rd wk old cause we were on s26 but changed later. He doesn't seem to sleep at nite or very active..can't help but to wonder if it's sugar in milk or something else