hi all,

i'm a newbie.

i recently signed up with classic bridal during the bridal fair in mid valley.

after checking with this MB forum, i realise no one ever mentioned about this BS.

their SA, joanne is friendly.

and i've read in magazines their PG aka manager nelson lai is quite experienced with OD photoshoot.

the reason i signed up their package is i like the OD album that they showed us during the bridal fair.

i'm afraid that our PS will not turn out like what i see in their sample 'cos usually they only show their best albums to attract customers. when i sign up, i have a special condition. if i dont like their gowns and i can find other better packages, i will use my deposit rm700 to change to personal photos.

that's why, recently, i'm still surveying other BS along jalan ipoh and other places to make sure that i made the right choice.

one thing i found out lately is they lied about their location to me.

they said they are located in jalan loke yew.

but actually they are inside UE3.

anyone have any experience with this BS before?

dear decharixma7

i heard that the make up artist "Agnes" is quite good (she's a freelance and she helped my friend in her makeup, came out pretty good, and she actually helped my friend to make really nice accessories on her hair at her wedding dinner, really something you can't get outside) This is the 1st time I saw there's a personal touch on the design which i never saw in other bridal shop before. try to get her.

and the photographer, look for Andrew or Nelson

regards

my fren who got married last september engaged Classic as her BS. That time the shop already at Jalan Loke Yew. Overall the photo turn out very nice. The gowns my fren wore for her AD also very nice. Her MUA also from Classic. If not mistaken her MUA name is Wendy.

i signed up classic early of feb. according to them, they move the shop from ue3 to loke yew last year. they did not lie to u. iam looking for a good service and like their photoskills. the make up also natural. i will take my bs end of june. if u really looking getting good service even after paid deposit, this bs is the right choice. Look for the SA name Joanne and she can give a lot of advises as well. If u want, u can mentioned my name Joey to Joanne and she probably could give u extra freebies...haha...becoz she agreed to me she will give good price to my friends...>_<

hi joeybabe, u signed up too?

hmm....i went there last sunday.

met with joanne. she's the SA that serve me in midvalley.

looked at their gowns, my FW likes it.

looked at their photos again, we both like it.

then, we confirmed and paid up to 50%.

so, we will have to call her up and let them know our PS date, incl the date of gown testing.

we managed to ask for additional sister photo.

actual was 74, they give up to 100.

oh ya, the actual location was in jalan loke yew.

for the gowns, it seems that there aren't many choices but the few that we saw are really nice.

well, what i think is, even if there's 1000 gowns, if u dont like, also no point.

as long as there are a few that are nice and suits u, then it's sufficient.

for me, it's the photos and the photographer that's important.

Dear Decharix,

Yes, iam Classic bride. My SA is Joanne also and she vry helpful and friendly.

I agreed with u so much that irregardless how many gowns they have but if we dont like it, or we need to top up money for the gowns, then its useless.

We signed up becoz of the service Joanne provided to us, the gowns there are quite a number are very nice although not all, and the natural photoshooting that they have. The make up also vry natural.

mind to share ur package detail with me ?

hi yuhchng.

good to hear u ur classic bride as very seldm ppl talk about this bs as everyone concentrated on lv, touch tom..etc.hehe

u have took ur ps ? do you mind to share with me ?

hi decharix,

share with me the detail package, we compare compare, see wat else we can ask more..

i can help to ask extra for u, but i have no guarantee ar..ok ?

joeybabe, how do i change the title of this topic?

i wanna change the ue3 to loke yew.

any idea?

yuhchyng, u taken ur PS already?

did u do outdoor shoot? where did u go to?

Hi joeybabe and decharixma7,

Yes, I have some friends signed up with other 'popular bs' and when I saw their albums, there were all alike. I like something different, and I think Classic is not bad, so both me and my FH took Classic.

I haven't taken my ps, but will do it some times in May. For outdoor shooting, I haven't decided yet. Think of Melaka old shops, but that's impossible. Owners wouldn't let me in, I guess. Hmm... still thinking. You have any recommendations?

yuh,

melaka for od is very good choice..but need to drive all the way there wor..hmmmmm

iam looking for beach....at least different a bit..

hei, u choose 2 days ps ar ?

yuh,

melaka for od is very good choice..but need to drive all the way there wor..hmmmmm

iam looking for beach....at least different a bit..

hei, u choose 2 days ps ar ?

My FH is from Melaka, so we have already get used to the long distance.

The package, as I remember is

8 gowns (for the normal 3 occations)

60 poses + 20 poses of making

1 biggest size album, 21 pages + 8R size album (different poses)

2 family photos

hand flowers + car decoration

72 'sister photos' - 60 requested, and another 12 are our lucky draw gift at bridal fair

2 days shooting

what else? Can't remember... :P

joeybabe, how do i change the title of this topic?

i wanna change the ue3 to loke yew.

any idea?

i have done the changes for u :)

My FH is from Melaka, so we have already get used to the long distance.

The package, as I remember is

8 gowns (for the normal 3 occations)

60 poses + 20 poses of making

1 biggest size album, 21 pages + 8R size album (different poses)

2 family photos

hand flowers + car decoration

72 'sister photos' - 60 requested, and another 12 are our lucky draw gift at bridal fair

2 days shooting

what else? Can't remember... :P

means u have 30 poses + 20 mv at big album and another 30 different poses at small album ? total 60 poses + 20 mv..?

is ur big and small album got e-design also ?

how big is ur chongtaosiong ? i prefer the matrix type but the size for matrix is smaller than normal frame. hmmm....dont know which one to choose....

do you hve teddy bear for car deco.? if u do not have, ask from them..but dont tell its me who told u.

thank you for sharing....

Hi Hueytzi,

I have not taken my ps yet. It will be some times in May. Remember to remind me so that I can share it with you :)

joeybabe,

If I can remember, it should be 20 of 'the making' in big album (two pages only), then 40 poses also in big album, and 20 poses in small album. So, total of 60 poses + 20 mv.

I don't know whether they will design the photos with some photoshop effects, but I would prefer not to. Perhaps adding some simple ones will do.

They want to give us chongtaosiong but both me and FH do not like it. So, we change it into a big picture with combination of photos. Think of making it into black and white, then emphasize me and FH with colours, or all in black and white. If you like both matrix and chongtaosiong, then try to ask for both. May be they will give you both :P

Thanks for telling me that. I think we forgot to ask for teddy bears for car decoration. Thanks for your sharing too.

Anyone knows which photographer is better? Nelson or the other guy? Any photos to share? And which stylist and make-up artist is better? I prefer natural look. Thank you...so much!!

yuh :

eer..actually i dont understand, since u dont want chonttaosiong, wat kind of picture u want ? is it stil frame n tex ? how big is the size ? black n white realy classy look....good idea.

i dont know the name of the pg, but i know the one quite good looking one is better as i seen d customer photo that he took from the pc itself..hehe..

yuh :

eer..actually i dont understand, since u dont want chonttaosiong, wat kind of picture u want ? is it stil frame n tex ? how big is the size ? black n white realy classy look....good idea.

i dont know the name of the pg, but i know the one quite good looking one is better as i seen d customer photo that he took from the pc itself..hehe..

I replace the chongtaosiong with a big picture with frame, but that big picture has a combination of e.g. 10 photos or 12 photos, can be more, or less, depends on the design. It can be done by using photoshop software. I have seen my friend doing that, so I just 'steal' his idea. May be I won't put that much pictures in my photo album, so I will take some out for this big picture.

I think the 'quite good looking' one should be Nelson. Will look for him. Hehee...

Signature book? Huh...I don't know leh...... Ok, ok, will ask for it. Haha...

Joeybabe, how much did they charge you for AD make-up?

AD make up, 280 for morning, 380 for dinner b4 negotiation. All include ampoulse, eye lashes etc.

I am recomending my beautician for my firend wedding this june. thursday will got 'sii jong'. probably will take my own beautician rather than classic as i find it more expensif.

peiyee, thanks for changing the title

yuh, i think u can ask for more things. bouquet of flower for AD, signature booklet, and more sister photo. i upgrade mine to 100 pcs. if the SA dont let, try asking from nelson. he is the photographer cum manager. i heard he's been with classic for more than 10 yrs. ur FH from melaka? i think u shd go to nearer places, like ulu yam, sepang or ampang (old house). dont have to spend too much on the travelling charges. if u want melaka PS, just go to BS in melaka and ask for OD package only, maybe they got.

joey, u also taking ur PS in may? me too. can't really do it early 'cos i need to 'keep fit' and go on diet. haha. or else PS not nice. still got 2 months.

decha

nelson is the 'lao ban' de brother. his photo skills not bad. i've his actual work on the pc itself for the actual customers he took....so i want him to be my PG....hehe....

iam taking ps end of june...i am worse than u. need more time to keep fit!