joeybabe,

nelson is laoban's brother?

oic....that day i asked for additional 26 sister photo, he said he has to ask the lao ban first.

maybe he pretending la that day.

hmmm....now i know.

ok i will also request him to be my PG.

btw, when is your AD?

Hi decharixma7,

Thanks for your suggestion. Furtunately we can share information here, otherwise I will lose something that I wasn't aware of. Going to Melaka for OD is just a thought as getting into the old shops at jonker street is a problem. I will have to decide early where to go as our ps is in May. Very soon from now. Getting excited!! decha, when is your AD?

joeybabe, they charge AD make-up is really expensive. Do you know how much if I were to get my own artist from outside?

yuh,

yesterday i brought my friend tht getting married this june for trial make up with my beautician.

the results was satisfactory, my friend wanna use the beautician as MUA.

I also wanna book her as my MUA for AD 6 Oct.

She is doing service to her customers, thats y she din charge so expensive. The makeup she is using is Aery Jo.

hi yuh, my AD is oct 27th in mlk. but at the girl's hometown is 20th oct.

PS not yet confirm, but will probably do it in may, early may.

about the 20 photos of 'the making', they one style where they put all the 20 photos into a sequence of how u met ur FH and it's like a story. but i dont like that, it's so not original. i asked to changed to photos of us make up, preparing for PS, more natural photos and put at the last page of our album.

joey,

the MUA charge rm280 for morning session and rm380 for night session?

hmm...i duno the market rate but these are MUA for AD in kl only right?

any suggestion for MUA in melaka?

Hi joeybabe,

Yes, that's indeed very expensive by Classic, and good that your beautician can help. I may like to check whether skinformulation provides this service. I signed up a facial+massage package from them at the Bridal fair, Mid Valley, and their products are not bad too.

decha,

You are right, may be we wouldn't want to spend time going to the place where we met, the dating process, etc. It will be very time consuming. Your idea is very good. That is more natural.

yuh...

thats the shop iam mentioning..hehe...

i signed up skin formulation during midvalley too. Agnes is the one who will do my makeup for AD.

u can check with her about this...

dechax,

yes, joanne told me about the mv. but i dont like the plan becoz not wearing gowns gowor...wearing normal as usual, so i tot wat for for that since i can take this kind of picture myself. so i will chsnge the mv to those shot during makeup, during chatting, sitiing..etc.....

yuh,

melaka for od is very good choice..but need to drive all the way there wor..hmmmmm

iam looking for beach....at least different a bit..

hei, u choose 2 days ps ar ?

My FH is from Melaka, so we have already get used to the long distance.

The package, as I remember is

8 gowns (for the normal 3 occations)

60 poses + 20 poses of making

1 biggest size album, 21 pages + 8R size album (different poses)

2 family photos

hand flowers + car decoration

72 'sister photos' - 60 requested, and another 12 are our lucky draw gift at bridal fair

2 days shooting

what else? Can't remember... :P

Hi yuhchyng,

I'm new here. I'm considering to sign up with Classic, I like their photo which very natural. Not like others like cartoon. Can I know what price do you pay for that package?

evelynfoong@yahoo.com

eve,

yuh paid 2999 for the above package that sign during bridal fair but this price is without very big chongtaosiong but she got extra poses.

I recommended one of my keliq that sign up with classic last weekend at klcc, RM2688 (after discount) with lesser poses but bigger chongtaosiong. So its depends wat u really want.

Remember to look for Joanne, the SA, she is vry helpful and understanding. Tell her that Joey recommend u to her, ask her for more freebies and discount..haha..

Iam so excited, my AD will be 6th Oct and really forward to do my PS, as i find their photo very natural and nice.

Anything u wanna help, PM me la...

Hi eve, joey is right, but actually the package comes with the very big chongtaosiong, just that I do not prefer it, so change it to other type of photo.

Yes, Joanne is friendly and nice. You can look for her too. I am going to choose my gown start of May and have the shooting end of May. Hopefully everything goes well.

yuh...

i feel very loetoe to put such a big chongtaosiong at the head of our bed, hmmm, my own opinion la. so decided to put it at side wall with long type frame..hehe..

yuh...

i feel very loetoe to put such a big chongtaosiong at the head of our bed, hmmm, my own opinion la. so decided to put it at side wall with long type frame..hehe..

haha...same view here.

joeybabe & yuhchyng,

thanks for the opinion. i have talk with joanne at klcc too she is a very nice person & nelson always said i kill their price until dead.

Ha! Ha! this is consumer right, RIGHT? :P

Hi Eve,

I think this is how they do business. They said this to me as well. However, I am quite happy with what they offer me.

May I know what they offer you?

Joey, when are you going to choose your gowns?

Hi Joey,

I will choose mine start of May, then ps will be end of May. I am very excited too...and nervous. Don't know whether my FH and I will be natural in front of camera. Huh...

This is what they offer me

45 diffrent poses for 2 small album

1 big photo with frame

2 family photo

80 3R give away

2G, 2E, 2C for PS

1G, 2E for AD

RM2500

they said this is the best package they offer compare to others, it seem like not leh.

yupchyng i think your package is better, cos your album bigger and more post. i have to talk with joanne again see what i can bargain more but i have paid my deposit leh, don't know still can bargain or not. <_<

eve,

yuh's package does not include the 'very' big photo frame, she choose a smaller version of photo frame which i feel its bring out the modern look...hehe..

but hor, urs one got big photo frame wor, so 2.5k is considered vry good deal lioa. wat is the size ? but hor, if u top up extra 500 which is same as yuh's package, then i think joanne willing to upgrade ur small album to big album with extra poses...u try la...<dont tell i teach u de...>hehe

eve,

huh....like this like this.....u ask her how much extra need to top up to convert d small album into the bigger one ? let say she said 500 or 800, then u nego with her la....she is vry ok de....if u able to nego lesser than 500, then ur package is more 'daaiii' than yuh laaa.....

my friend paid 2688 for 40 poses only, 1 big and 1 medium album. so, he paid more than u also de...

Hi Eve,

From your package, I think it is a pity that both albums are small albums (I assume that you mean 8R size). I suggest that you ask for a bigger size album, may be top-up some more money as Joey suggested. If you think it is ok with you to top up, you can bargain for more things, like upgrade your 'sisters photos' to 4R, 1 or 2 table top photos, CD. I guess that should be no problem. Good luck bargaining!!

joey,

for the big frame photo, i can't really remember the size maybe 24" x 30" or 20" x 40" i think.

they give me extra 5 pose b'cos i dun want the car deco, hand flower & DVD, oledi so much i let go leh, aiiih.... feel sad leh :(

eve,

aiiiksss...like that gaarr.....then its lil bit difficult to bargain lioa...

maybe like this la...u top up lil bit lor to upgrade the 8R album into 12x18. On top of that, bargain extra thing from them eg MV.....and 4R jimuis photo. 3R is too pathetic leer....

bargain bargain bargain........wat u need extra ? tell us here...we see wat we can dooooooo to help...hehe...

hi all, looks like it's getting hotter in here....

i'm just back from chiangmai, it's very hot there and i'm very dark already....sigh....

eve, your 2 albums, is it with design or full page? u can nego for design for better effect. are you going for outdoor PS? what about signature book?