Lynn

Where is the best place to get...

hi gals,

For your info, there is ELECTROLUX roadshow in subang parade from tomorrow till next tuesday. when they have roadshows, they have promotions. save loads.

happy shopping for your home..... ;)

*p/s: sorry i did not know i key in twice. Admin, how to delete the 2nd repeat?

Lynn,

For the clothes hanger, you can use those stainless steel clothes hanger which you can screw on the wall, and foldable. Save a lot of space. Try to get it at those shops where they sell kitchen and bathroom things.... hmmm I bought mine in Damansara Utama (nearby where I stay). Not cheap though, stainless steel mah, but definitely cheaper than clothes dryer leh..... somemore you definitely need place to hang your lingerie as they are not supposed to go in to dryer.

For fridge hor.... I am using S*s*ng and up down door also... 3 years now, nothing happened, it's quite good indeed.

For what I know, most of the fridge and washing machine come out from the same factory. They just put on different brand tags on them.... Though I can't understand how it works... but it's true wor... because I got friends work in L*, P*n*s*n*c and S*s*ng.... :P

hey viv, the clothes hanger is new to me. Will go and have a look, cos definitely need that as i am staying in a condo. Save space mah...

Thanks for the info :D

It is my turn to buy electrical appliances.... I need to get a fridge.... those 2 doors up and down. My kitchen not very big and super odd shape, have been asking around those kitchen shops they all agree my kitchen very odd shape. Waste of space.

SO what brand is ok now? I am planning to get LG wor... any problem so far?

hear from my mum ( who heard from 'aunties') korean brand fridge not so good. Toshiba is recommended. mum just bought one recently.. might get one for my house too..

I have Toshiba fridge and washing machine... I can say "GOOD" with thumbs up. For the fridge, the vege wun spoil easily, wun be too freeze oso.

As for the washing machine, the clothes wun scramble and tight together lor. Last time I use 1 korean brand L*, no good, the clothes will end up like a big ball when it finish washing <_<

for the washing machine, don't buy the korean brand L*. coz my mom using one. very troublesome when come to spin. if the clothes berat sebelah, the mahine will jump. have to stop it then rearrange the clothes otherwise the process start all over again. wasting of money and water.

Yes, it's true. Very troublesome... luckily tat was the landlord's when I used it. If I spent my own to money to buy this piece of thing, I think I will setup a forum and swear at the product :P

L* fridge... err, my hometown house got 1. Price is bit cheaper compare to other brands with same volume. So far, my mum not yet complaint anything to me (may be it's bcoz i am seldom at home :P)

None of friends is using L* fridge, except those with left and right separated doors (the very big fridge).

Normally I saw ppl use Panas**ic, Mits**ishi, Tos**ba etc. These r very common brands in my friends and relatives house :rolleyes:

ohhh.... panasonic is pricy. Samsung leh... boleh tahan? I don't like Toshiba design... hehehehe

this is China brand right? When I was in CHina, a lot of service apartments are using their brand's electrical appliances, I don't like the air cond, a bit noisy, fridge i am not sure.

the new washing machine from LG ..having both washing & drying feature...

any other brand offer the same type?....

Rozel

Anyone got their sofa from them? how the quality!!??

the new washing machine from LG ..having both washing & drying feature...

any other brand offer the same type?....

Rozel

Anyone got their sofa from them? how the quality!!??

I checked out Lorenzo and Rozel for their sofas a couple of months ago. Found their prices comparable, but in terms of quality, i'd choose lorenzo.

But it's worth looking at Rozel's black leather furniture range. Quite cool. Quality not bad.

yalor, rozel & lorenzo...price also same same..

just dunno how to differentiate the quality. :( cham lor!

and the promotion will end this sept 3rd..

Anyone visted homedec exibition before. Can get good bargain or not??

Should i wait till Homedec Sept??? Worry that, if i delay ..delay.. then no more promotion !! then i mati lor.. the sofa that i wanna buy is RM15K .. after promotion it is only RM12K

I have Toshiba fridge and washing machine... I can say "GOOD" with thumbs up. For the fridge, the vege wun spoil easily, wun be too freeze oso.

As for the washing machine, the clothes wun scramble and tight together lor. Last time I use 1 korean brand L*, no good, the clothes will end up like a big ball when it finish washing 

For washing machine, front load better or top load better?

Anyone have experience with top load washer? that's it make the clothes wear off & got furry easily?

So far i see Panas**** & Tosh*** mostly top load... to get a front load with the almost similar price only L* or Elb*..

yalor, rozel & lorenzo...price also same same..

just dunno how to differentiate the quality. :( cham lor!

and the promotion will end this sept 3rd..

Anyone visted homedec exibition before. Can get good bargain or not??

Should i wait till Homedec Sept??? Worry that, if i delay ..delay.. then no more promotion !! then i mati lor.. the sofa that i wanna buy is RM15K .. after promotion it is only RM12K

I don't remember there's Lorenzo / Rozel booth during Homedec. And no bargain during homedec (i think for furniture). But u can ask for more free gift maybe ;).