sharonyipsm

Need Advice for a trip to Sarawak

Dear All,

I gotta know bout Rainforest World Music Festival many years ago. Since i have miss many years, would love to go there this year wif my hubby. Unfortunately, we are not familiar wif Sarawak. So would like to know if anyone from sarawak could advice us on this trip of ours.

1) Where is the best location to stay?

2) What are the activities in Rainforest?

3) I gotta know is a 3 days activities, is it the same everyday?

4) Shall we stay for all 3 days? or we can leave on 3day(nite)?

Hope u guys could help me on my trip.

Thank You.

Regards,

Sharon

Hi Sharon.

I have been to Rainforest Musical Festive on last year. I personally would suggest you that you may get a ground arrangement package (i.e. buy air tickets on your own and buy travel package).

I did ground arrangement and I bought the air tickets on last year during Air Asia giving free 1 mill tickets. I found my travel agent from website http://www.wahtung.com.my/en/contactus.htm. The package was inclusive of tranportation, accomodation, entrance fees etc (exclusive meals). Highly recommend this agent to you as trustworthy (i.e what i paid was really what i got, didnt cheated). The van they use new and comfortable, tour guide very knowledgeable. Try to email them and tell them what are the places you would like to go, they will draft an itenary for your persusal.

Hope this help.

Cheer.

Hi Sharon.

I have been to Rainforest Musical Festive on last year. I personally would suggest you that you may get a ground arrangement package (i.e. buy air tickets on your own and buy travel package).

I did ground arrangement and I bought the air tickets on last year during Air Asia giving free 1 mill tickets. I found my travel agent from website http://www.wahtung.com.my/en/contactus.htm. The package was inclusive of tranportation, accomodation, entrance fees etc (exclusive meals). Highly recommend this agent to you as trustworthy (i.e what i paid was really what i got, didnt cheated). The van they use new and comfortable, tour guide very knowledgeable. Try to email them and tell them what are the places you would like to go, they will draft an itenary for your persusal.

Hope this help.

Cheer.

Hello Maesy,

Thanks for ur info. shall contact them soon :lol:

Regards,

Sharon

It is a colorful music festival celebrated annually festival every July or August in the Sarawak Cultural Village for three days. It includes acoustic music, food stalls, cultural display, craft display and evening concerts.