citylady

Where to buy Guo Da Li Stuff???

I am planning to buy those wedding stuff for:

1) Guo Dai Lai

2) Bride's Return Gift

3) Dowry

4) Bed Installation

5) Others for wedding

I have surveyed 3 one-stop wedding accessories shop and the prices are very high.

Anybody have any idea where to buy those stuff except one-stop wedding accessory shop.

How much have you spend on buying these things?

Is RM1000 enough (exclude ping kam, roast pig & liquor)?

1) Guo Dai Lai

2) Bride's Return Gift

3) Dowry

4) Bed Installation

5) Others for wedding

I have surveyed 3 one-stop wedding accessories shop and the prices are very high.

Anybody have any idea where to buy those stuff except one-stop wedding accessory shop.

Hi Citylady,

I actually doing survey for my GDL items as well. So far, I survey via online. I will list out

what I want then ask them for the price. Do you have Facebook? There are few member

you can survey from FB. You may search Perfect Wedding, Some special 2U, Special wedding gift,

yes-i-do.

Besides that, are you looking for liquor like Hennesy or Martel? I found that is 1 shop who sell the liquor

cheaper than free duty some more, but with minimum purchase 1 dozen.

Let's me know if you need more info.

Have a nice day.

1) Guo Dai Lai

2) Bride's Return Gift

3) Dowry

4) Bed Installation

5) Others for wedding

Hi Citylady,

I actually doing survey for my GDL items as well. So far, I survey via online. I will list out

what I want then ask them for the price. Do you have Facebook? There are few member

you can survey from FB. You may search Perfect Wedding, Some special 2U, Special wedding gift,

yes-i-do.

Besides that, are you looking for liquor like Hennesy or Martel? I found that is 1 shop who sell the liquor

Have a nice day.

Hi... does the shop sell red wine as well?

Hi, can let me know more details where to get the cheap liquour... how about beer ? i need approx 1 -2 carton..

thanks

1) Guo Dai Lai

2) Bride's Return Gift

3) Dowry

4) Bed Installation

5) Others for wedding

Hi Citylady,

yes-i-do.

Have a nice day.

Hi,

We've got ours at one of the shop at Kepong. Appreciate the recommendation from one of our clients :) as the price for the red dowry is really reasonable and of good quality, I would say. We've spent around RM270 for our list of necessary items.

PM me if you would like to know the location. :)

I have seen two shops, one in Aman Suria/almost Tropicana area. It is at the same row as Wong Poh seafood restaurant (famous for its cheesy crabs), near the Tropicana tunnel. This shop was quite small and new but had many (maybe all?) the things that a bride would need.

Another one that I have seen is in SS2, I'm not sure how to explain where exactly it is, but if I am not wrong, it is on the road that leads to the LDP. (some terrace houses, some shops, if you go straight, it will lead to a junction where you have to turn left into LDP heading towards Taman Megah. I've not been into this shop, so I dunno what they have in there.

The shop near Aman Suria/Tropicana that Tash mentioned is Xi Shen. I went there couple of days ago to check out what they have and they have quite a bit of things despite being new. You can check out what they have to offer at http://xishenworldwide.blogspot.com/.

There is also another place inside Atria in Damansara Jaya that you can check out. Can't remember their name though.

1) Guo Dai Lai

2) Bride's Return Gift

3) Dowry

4) Bed Installation

5) Others for wedding

Hi Citylady,

yes-i-do.

Have a nice day.

Hi Rachael, it's called Something Special To You, not Some special 2U.

I have seen two shops, one in Aman Suria/almost Tropicana area. It is at the same row as Wong Poh seafood restaurant (famous for its cheesy crabs), near the Tropicana tunnel. This shop was quite small and new but had many (maybe all?) the things that a bride would need.

Hi,

We've got ours at one of the shop at Kepong. Appreciate the recommendation from one of our clients :) as the price for the red dowry is really reasonable and of good quality, I would say. We've spent around RM270 for our list of necessary items.

PM me if you would like to know the location. :)

Hi, can you please let me know where the shop in kepong is as I am unable to Pm you, no idea why.

thanks a lot~

Wah... do correction for wrong address given by other forumer also cannot???

Nevermind.

Hi, do they have red wine too? Can you send their contact and details to me at kimyew_chong@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

1) Guo Dai Lai

2) Bride's Return Gift

3) Dowry

4) Bed Installation

5) Others for wedding

Hi Citylady,

yes-i-do.

Have a nice day.

you can try this place

http://www.somethingspecialtoyou.com/

i find it quite reasonably priced.They will pack for you nicely with all the necessary things included in the basket. they will give you a list for you to buy - mostly your own fruits, liquor and the rest of the edibles/drinks. the rest of the stuff already included in their basket.

hope this helps.

Hi, I also heard there is a new shop selling GDL stuff opening in Happy Garden, KL area, and it's opening end of August. I think they are doing renovation now. Let me ask my mum where she get the "wind". I think is near Jalan Riang 11 there.

Hi! i'm new member here. i'm also planning to buy thing for :

1) Guo Dai Lai

2) Bride's Return Gift

3) Dowry

4) Bed Installation

5) Others for wedding

can i know the shop in kepong? thanks

1) Guo Dai Lai

2) Bride's Return Gift

3) Dowry

4) Bed Installation

5) Others for wedding

I heard kepong got good one. I'm checking too. I bought partially from Xilinmen located at Puchong Kinrara 1st.

1) Guo Dai Lai

2) Bride's Return Gift

3) Dowry

4) Bed Installation

5) Others for wedding

I heard kepong got good one. I'm checking too. I bought partially from Xilinmen located at Puchong Kinrara 1st.

What you mean the Kepong got good one?

I am not sure if Xilinmen is good or not... any comment?

1) Guo Dai Lai

2) Bride's Return Gift

3) Dowry

4) Bed Installation

5) Others for wedding

What you mean the Kepong got good one?

I am not sure if Xilinmen is good or not... any comment?

Xilinmen is not too bad. Wide selection. There is 15-20% on selected products :)

1) Guo Dai Lai

2) Bride's Return Gift

3) Dowry

4) Bed Installation

5) Others for wedding

The Kepong outlet name is Fai Fong :)

1) Guo Dai Lai

2) Bride's Return Gift

3) Dowry

4) Bed Installation

5) Others for wedding

I heard Bloom Gallery is having a grand opening store wide discount on wedding stuff. I will go there and have a look before the promotion ends.

1) Guo Dai Lai

2) Bride's Return Gift

3) Dowry

4) Bed Installation

5) Others for wedding

I heard Bloom Gallery is having a grand opening store wide discount on wedding stuff. I will go there and have a look before the promotion ends.

Where's Bloom Gallery ?

1) Guo Dai Lai

2) Bride's Return Gift

3) Dowry

4) Bed Installation

5) Others for wedding

Where's Bloom Gallery ?

Bloom Gallery is located at Happy Garden (if not mistaken the address is 534, Jalan Riang 11), next to Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park.

They are having 15% discount now up to 23 September.. and their items are quite complete though.

Their facebook http://www.facebook.com/bloomgallery2u